Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am

"SHIT!" Noriaki cursed as he realized the murderer had somehow deflected the blast, sending it hurtling back towards Solena. The dragon gave a screech of alarm and darted upwards, her wings pursuing altitude as if fire was on her tail.

And it was. The light ball blazed furiously, compacted with sizzling, burning heat. Noriaki extended his arms, twisting on the back of the dragon as best he could due to the high speed Solena was traveling, and attempted to 'grip' the beam with his bending.

The blast slowed momentarily, the compacted energy breaking up and sparking in the air due to its high density. It gave Solena enough time to veer sharply, completely clearing the blast by a few meters. Noriaki let it go, and it soared off into the sky.

Breathing heavily, the man was suspended for a moment, awaiting his opponent's next move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 am

Ahbwen looked at him, his body flashed just once. he stood up regenerated of stamina as he was ready for round two but he could not fight any longer as he next target was due in for a check to the grave. He put his blade away as he said not a word, he let his emotion get the best of him. He watched the man and the dragon, he looked back at the town he had just came from. He nodded to the man and he turned away from him walking at a normal pace as he had no interest in finishing this fight. He had a job... a mission to complete, he would not give up till he had completed his task and he could finally give up killing once and for all. He knew in the back of his mind there was but one thing to do even after he avenges his god father....the hardest thing he had to face....his borther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:14 pm

A wave of relief and triumph settled over Nori; he'd fought to the end, and nobody had to die. Slowly, he allowed Solena to descend, peering after the retreating man with appraising eyes. He saw the nod, and nodded back, saluting the apparent assassin with tired eyes. "Nice fight," he murmred.

Not wanting to catch his demise anytime soon, Noriaki had Solena turn and soar off, catching the sunset's rays. A sense of finality permeated the air.

But Noriaki had a feeling they'd meet again soon.

((END? =D))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

((XD, that was me, I accidentally posted as my cousins.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3