Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_voting_barElemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 pm

((Sorry, buddy! I had to leave abruptly! Here's my post!))

Noriaki ducked as a bright red haze of fire brushed over his head, just barely missing the
tender flesh of his neck. The explosion of his beam had blinded him for a moment, but the sight of three figures rushing toward him made him confidence double back in alarm.

Noriaki, quite attuned to clones, manipulated the sunbeams surrounding the area to intensify. The shadow clones instantly paled in the light, and Noriaki could make out the original, hurtling toward him with flaming twin swords.

The murderer was leaping from rock to rock across the slightly rugged terrain, intent on reaching him. Killing him.

Noriaki dodged a flurry of swipes from his swords, almost failing to avoid the boulder lunging toward him. It scraped his site, biting the fragile skin instantly with its speed. He hissed in pain.

Shit! he thought. How many elements can this guy bend at once? This is unbelievable!

Skidding on his feet on a flat stone, hair blinding half of his vision, Noriaki struggled to thnk of a strategy. That was usually Sable, his brother and teammate's job. But again, Nori was supposed to off-duty... he had no idea how to defeat this guy.

So he decided to do what came to him best.

Forming light spears in the air, Noriaki shot them like bullets towards his enemy, the projectiles slicing through the air like butter to reach him and his flaming swords.

Knowing he couldn't stay idle for long, Noriaki sprinted close to the man and attempted to deal a kick to the side of his face as well, before ducking into the cover of the grass as the light bullets honed in on their target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:39 am

Ahbwen let the light bullets hit him. He got up as he cracked his neck. The burn marks on his chest were normally slow a man down but Ahbwen he put himself through pain endurance. " You know, I have shattered my own bones to endure pain. Even though I am bleeding, it only stings." he said calmly. He then ran at him. He vanished then re appeared, then repeated over and over again. He appear on the left, then on the right. As he would vanish he would fire waves of fire from his blades as he twirled them in a elegant style. He jumped off on tree and landed on the opposite side of the man in such a quick moment. He put his sword away in a quick moment and grabbed two throwing knives as he tossed them right at certain points of the spine to cause him the lose the ability to move, he expected to miss as he knew this man was stronger then he looked. Ahbwen had yet to break a sweat, if this tactic did not work he would have to try with all his might.

The ground began to shake as Ahbwen's final trick was about to take place. With every movement his arm made he was bending the main fire source from the planet.....Lava. He was stalling him and he wanted to scare him not kill him.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Noriaki watched his bullets failed to penetrate the man's flesh, cursing inwardly. Blood bubbled along the surface of his skin, the bullets only hazing his skin. "You know, I have shattered my own bones to endure pain," he said. "Even though I am bleeding, it only stings."

Noriaki stood slowly, knowing that this man's goal was to intimidate him. He held his ground as the murderer rushed toward him, eyes unneringly calm and precise. To the untrained eye, Ahbwen would simply be a blur, but Noriaki was quite adept at sensing movement, and could feel the perpetrator's presence beside him in time for him to dodge the throwing knives cleanly.

Landing several meters away on another slab of stone, about half the size of the last one, Noriaki tried a different tactic. He felt his skin grow warm as a soft glow surrounded him, growing larger and larger by the minute. The ground around him pulsed as he prepared to send a shockwave of energy through the earth to reach his target.

But his balance was thrown off as an earthquake ensued. The murderer was bending, the forceful, almost aggressive moves unlike anything he'd ever seen. More tremors followed, and Noriaki decided not to let his puzzlement get the best of him and stay on guard.

Just as the ground split apart, he unleashed a powerful, radial pulse along the ground, singing the grass in the way. The energy beamed up softly into the sky, sizzling hotly and causing the lava to surge uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Ahbwen was tired of playing around he was going to end this. As his attack came at him it exploded all around him. But as the smoke cleared Ahbwen was glowing. His eyes were glowing as he was bending Lava below him. " I been training under the most extreme conditions....the most powerful element on this planet !" He yelled his anger was exploding in uncontrollable burts. His God father flooded his mind, pain overwhelming him. Fire bend to shot out from his feet as Ahbwen moved his arms in a slow manner which then caused a violent earthquake, then lava shot up from the ground in front of him. He began punching at the lava as bullets of it began firing at him. Ahbwen took out his swords and slashed at it, a giant " X" wave of lava along with bullets where now screaming towards his opponent. He then Earth Bend as he kicked the ground, an Earth Spike came at him from the back, so Ahbwen gave him a few choices on what to do.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Although Noriaki felt the explosion from his attack all too well, his feet stayed rooted on the ground. When the devestation finally subsided, he realized that he wasn't the only one still intact. "Shit!" he cursed. "You're a tough one."

"I been training under the most extreme conditions....the most powerful element on this planet !" the murderer roared, almost insane with anger. Still, Nori refused to be intimidated.

The man's anger seemed to broil unnervingly, as fire coursed from the soles of his feet. He moved his arms slowly, yet as though they carried a burden. The telltale sign of bending. Noriaki braced himself, moving his arms in guard in front of him, and keeping a close eye on the ground.

All too suddenly, the earth tremored widly, throwing him completely off balance. The Lightbender fell to the ground, rolling out of the way as a large chasm tore across the burnt field. High above him, a heavy animalistic screech fell over the air.

Something was flying in the sky.

Noriaki turned his attention back to his opponent. A column of lava shot into the sky, sending a blast of heat all over the field. Large bullets of lava shot his way, and the lightbender hastily brought up a light shield to block them. With each dispersement of the hot, melted rock, Noriaki's shields dissipated, and the lightbender was struck with a few shocks of the hot rock.

Ignoring the agony, Nori diverted his attention to the sky, drawing the heat together to bring up a more powerful shield, and only by sheer will did he force himself to remain calm.

Solena? he thought, grinning widely at the golden dragon encircling the sun.

Renewed with confidence, the man fell into stance from within the shield, forming a few brief but powerful beams and sending them towards his oppenent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

He stopped and looked at the beast above him. He narrowed his eyes as he was not expecting a beast to help this fool. He calmed down as the lava melted back into the ground but the heat still surrounded the man. He watched the beast as he listened, his thoughts dwelled on the fact that if that beast would help, he was clearly out matched. He had fought a dragon before and he had almost lost his life. There was only one thing to tame it, the Dance f the Dragon where the first fire benders learned onhow to first bend. He had learned that talent and he really didnt need anger to fuel his fire bending skills. Though his anger did fuel it when it came to bending lava.

He then began to swirl his arms as his feet were firmly planted into the ground. Black Shadows and fire swirled around his arms as he was preparing the ultimate attack. He had to stay still for most of what he was planning doing. The ground began to shake as lava boiled out again as it leaped towards Ahbwens arms, he danced around his arms. He was shadow, fire, and earth bendng all at once. His eyes where looking at the man even though he could not see. The wind began to pick up as it swirled all around him. He was t air bending but the fire feeding off of the air around it.

Sparks began to shoot out form his arms, in a flash blue electricity was swirling around his arms as well. The trees began to bend towards him as he was bending at an increditable fast rate, the grass was also seemed like it was trying to get him. The wind began to brush past the man at a very high speed. Ahbwens eyes never moved as he glared at his opponnent....he could say only one thing " I will give you a 3 second head start." he said calmly. If the man tried to ran at him, the heat from the bending would burn him or cause hsi lungs to collapse due to the large amount of heat coming from his arms. With each movement he could see a black cloud over Ahbwens mouth which helped him breath during this technique.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 pm

An intense wave of alarm swept through the officer, and he thrust his hand in the air, the fingertips glowing sharply. Solena swooped down towards him, and it was all the time Noriaki took to grab onto her claw before the ground below him exploded.

The dragon rose high in the sky, Noriaki clinging to her for dear life. Solena slowed and hovered, their altitude not failing to induce a wave of butterflies in Noriaki's belly. Still, the man climbed onto her back, sighing in relief as he found that her saddle was still intact. Usually dragons would hate wearing saddles, but Solena truly loved him.

And he was glad she was here.

Solena screeched and dropped, losing just some altitude. Twisting in the air, Noriaki gripping tightly onto the handlebars of the saddle, she loosed a wave of red flames onto the lightening-wreathed murderer down below. She was furious; he could tell in the way she moved. And he hoped with her aid, they'd be able to win.

Or at least get out alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:53 am

The attack was just absorbed by Ahbwens own bending. It wrapped around him as Ahbwen looked at the Dragon. Everything began to pulse, Ahbwen the pointed two fingers at the Dragon. As everything seem to still still as the sound barrier broke. Silence fell, he could not hear a thing. Everything turned into a ball at Ahbwens finger. He grasped his arm to hold it steady, sweat dripped from his forehead. Then he fired it, the world seemed to shake as a wave of every shot from his finger. The blast knocked Ahben into a tree, he crashed into the tree taking the top half with him. He looked up and saw the 3 elements created into one bullet like ball of energy firing at full speed not at the man on the saddle but at the Dragon.

Ahbwen knew this was no ordinary man, he wanted to induce some fear but he did not want to kill him. Ahbwen needed to rest, he tried to get up but he fell back down. He was too weak, all of his strength was in that attack. He hoped it would strike the dragon as he could not defend himself he needed rest.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

The bullet hit Solena, sending the dragon hurtling and spinning through air. The sensation was something surreal to Noriaki. When he'd mounted his faithful dragon, he was sure Solena would be agile and powerful enough to dodge and absorb the powerful attacks the man sent their way, but Solena had obviously not been prepared for such a devestating attack.

When the smoke cleared, Noriaki realized that they had lost a great deal of altitude. Solena keened lightly, hovering just above tree level. Noriaki peered at her belly, and an angry red burn marred her armor. It had burned through and singed some of her skin. However, the fact that both he and Soleana were still intact and airborn was a miracle, and it took him a moment to realize what happened.

Solena had absorbed most of the attack, or at least the elemental part she could take in to her body. The rest hurt her, damaging her the way it was intended, just not as strongly as it was meant to be due to her powerful armor.

Nori grit his teeth. He summoned some more light and placed his hand on Solena's scaley skin, sending some energy to her to help her heal.

Then, he fixed her eyes on the murderer down below. He seemed tired, exhausted even. Noriaki frowned, then smirked, realizing that this was the time to attack.

He commanded Solena to swoop down, unsheathing his Light Sword. Placing both his hands on the hilt, a powerful beam built up around a blade. Hoisting it across his shoulder, Noriaki aimed.

Then fired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:34 pm

He layed there, shell shocked. All he could hear was a high whistle, he sense dulled. As everythnig began to clear, he then slowly began to hear everything again. he felt the blast coming. He could not move, he was upset that it had to end like this, that he could not kill the people who had destroyied his family. He thought back as a kid, being with his parents. Abused, pushed around, and ridiculed for being blind. All that pain, all that suffering....then came his God father. He took him in under his wing and taught him everything. He could not give up, he could not let death grip him.

The blast was coming closer and closer to his body, the wind whistling like a dropped bomb from a plane. Ahbwen grabbed the handle of his blade with all of his strenght and flicked the blade out. As the blade un sheathed it caught the blast and deflected at the man who had fired to blast. Ahbwen then rested....he slowed his heart down to gather his energy and relax his body after his attack. He began to slowly gather energy, he opened his eyes as he could feel his body gathering energy....he was using the same tactic to launch that attack but insted of creating the blast he was charging up his body.

He watched the beam close in upon the man who fired it. He had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing   Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Kingdom: Elemental Kingdom Capital - Light District ~ Blazing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next