Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Final Battle - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Final Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Tsukaia had never felt more heartbroken, and more alone when she died. Even in betrayal, she loved Sasuno'o more than anyone else. But now she neither had her husband nor their son... she felt so miserable it was more than painful. It struck her to the very core of her soul.

So, this was what Hell felt like?

The woman felt as though she'd been crying for an eternity, when warm hands wrapped around her, and a kiss fell on her lips. She looked into Sasuno'o's bright, but traitorous eyes, and couldn't help but feel a sharp thorn of hate inside.

And Love.

Sasuno'o's tearful apology washed over her. She felt ashamed for hating him. Felt his pain. Felt his fear and worry and self-bitterness and couldn't help but cry more herself.

"I forgive you," she told him. "And I love you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Sasuno'o hugged Tsukaia tighter "I'm so sorry...I hope you understand why I did this.." he said kissing her again. Sasuno'o looked into her eyes, tears developing in his "I loved you more than life itself....I died to be with you....I'm sorry I said those things" he said lovingly.

Meanwhile Tsukiyomi lay Amaterasu down on a bed back at the palace. Tsukiyomi looked at her unconcious form "Rest easy sis...please make it through this....for Hei...for your kids" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Amaterasu weakly opened her eyes. "Tsuki..." she whispered. "You have to get me to the palace. I don't think the twins will make it if we don't hurry."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Tsukiyomi nodded and put his hands together, his father once taught him how to teleport, he wasn't the best but he gave it a shot. It was a blur at first, but next thing he knew he was at the palace. Tsukiyomi picked up Amaterasu and ran to her room placing her on the bed and calling for a doctor.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Kiari gingerly placed Kiharu back in her crip, smiling gently at the slumbering infant. It had taken such a long time for him to get over the death of his sister, and Kiharu seemed to fill that void. She was a special child, born premature. Fragile and dependent, like he used to be. But she had a certain, strong light in her eyes that was hard to bypass.

Suddenly, the door to his chambers flew open, and a trusted, albeit flustered messenger stood there.

"Hikayo! What happened?" Kiari demanded, his body rigid. Already he could sense that something had happened. Something worrisome.

"Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu have successfully killed Sasuno'o," he gasped out. "But Amaterasu needs immediate medical attention!"

"I'm coming. Where are they?"

"In the fifth wing. Do you need an esco --"

The messenger didn't have time to finish his sentence, Kiari had already teleported in a cloud of blue light, leaving Hikayo in the hands of his daughter, who'd suddenly begun to cry.

Kiari emerged near the wing, hardly exerted from the use of his power. He ran into the room, eyes falling on Amaterasu's unconscious form. Tsukiyomi stood nearby, looking as dark and worried as ever. All her vitals have already been taken. It seemed, bemusingly enough, that she was going through a miscarriage.

Puzzlement fell over Kiari for only a split second before he got to work. Bending some purified water from his pouch he surrounded her bare belly with it. The tiny fetuses inside were bruised and suffocating. Her body was rejecting them, mistaking them for foreign, infected bodies because they were dying.

Kiari swallowed, and worked as hard as he could. First, he healed the infants, using the fluid in her womb to reach them better. He fell into a kind of trance. The spirit was influencing him now, turning the water pure and magical. He felt a calm fell over him, and let his fingers dance methdically over her slender form.

When he finally finished, Kiari emerged into the world once more, eyes cloudy and a bit confused. Blinking, he surveyed her body, realizing tht Amaterasu was in near perfect health. He'd run out of energy before he could heal some of her other wounds. Her broken arm had been pieced together, but it was still sore.

But the babies had been saved, and so had Ama.

The time was around late evening. Kiari didn't remember working so long, but he knew he'd made great progress. "Tsukiyomi," he murmered, wondering if the man was still in thr room. "I believe Amaterasu should be fine. And also ... she's pregnant. Hei's the father?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yeah, I knew she was pregnant a while..." he smiled "Oh and she knows that we know about her and Hei." Tsukiyomi laughed "She thought it was a secret love" he laughed to himself. Tsukiyomi walked into Amaterasu's room, and looked down at her "How are you feeling sis?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:09 pm

"She's unconscious," Kiari told him, "But even so, we can't give her any kind of sedatives. She should be awake any--"

"Ugh. I'm not that weak, damnit," Amaterasu groaned from where she lay, then let out a long sigh. "Thanks uncle. You're amazing."

"Don't thank me yet," Kiari said soothingly. "You'll have to be on bedrest for the next month or so. Then you'll need therapy. Your spine suffered a great deal of damage."

Amaterasu huffed disappointedly. "I hope I don't get rusty," she mutttered. Suddenly, the events of the battle flooded back to her. "Sa... Sasuno'o's dead isn't he?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Tsukiyomi stayed silent...the silence was his answer. He knew that if he said yes, Amaterasu would just feel worse. "Just...just rest sis" he said "Don't worry about Sasuno'o right now"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Amaterasu teared up. "I killed him, didn't I? My own brother..."

Kiari leaned over to give her a hug. "Amaterasu, please rest. Think of all the people Sasuno'o had killed, and many more if he wasn't dealt with. He almost killed your children. And they're safety comes first. That's also why you must relax."

Amaterasu stopped sniffling, and Kiari laid her back down. "There's a bright future ahead of us," he said, smiling. "Look forward to that, Amaterasu."

Her turned back to Tsukiomi. "Supervise her please. If you feel the need to go somewhere call someone to watch over her. Never leave her alone. I have to head to my night classes."

Kiari turned heel and exited the room, casting one last, consoling glance over his shoulder. "And Tsukiyomi, wonderful job."

~ End Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3