Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Final Battle - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Final Battle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Final Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Final Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Sasuno'o laughed evily pushing his way past Tsukiyomi. As he forced Tsukiyomi aside Tsukiyomi tried to push back but was flung against the wall. Sasuno'o laughed again "Just because you're taller...doesn't make you stronger" he said. Sasuno'o turned back to his sister, he walked closer to her, his red eyes glowing slightly. Sasuno'o smiled "When you are strong enough...you can avoid death all together..." Sasuno'o said, he stopped and looked at Amaterasu as if staring through her. He looked out the window and smiled "So you're pregnant are you?" he laughed "With twins? Hei's no doubt the father? I knew it....I wonder how he would feel if his children were to die before they knew life...along with his beloved bitch" Sasuno'o charged at Amaterasu, sword in one hand, green flames in the other.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Amaterasu felt her blood -- no, her soul -- burn with rage. Sasuno'o charged towards her, as if in slow motion. Both hands blazed with black flames, highlighted hints of white. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" she screamed, body glowing murderously. She brought her fist forward to meet his, her black fire almost immediately neutralizing his green flames.

She hooked her elbow and sent her other fist careening to the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm

The attack connected but passed through Sasuno'o as if he was smoke. His head dissapeared in black smoke as the hand passed through it, and reformed seconds later. Sasuno'o laughed "Too slow!" he said laughing, he sent his fist forward punch Amaterasu in the gut sending her flying. Sasuno'o hoped inside that the attack was enough to kill the children...but something gave him the feeling that it didn't.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Amaterasu felt her body collapse in on itself. A white-hot, burning agony enveloped her body as she flew back, and her eyes became dilated and cloudy. Her lithe form collided with the stone wall of the chamber, soft skin biting into the rough stone and leaving a shallow crater.

A trickle of blood flowed down the corners of her mouth, and she was still for a moment. Her body peeled itself slowly from the wall, as if in slow motion, and fell heavily onto the floor beneath her. Amaterasu was silent as she fought to stay conscious, bits of black seeping into her vision.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Tsukiyomi came from behind Sasuno'o bringing down his sword Sasuno'o blocked the sword but missed the kick to his chest and he went flying back as well. Sasuno'o stood up "You've gotten faster...Tsukiyomi" he said coughing. Tsukiyomi rushed at Sasuno'o "How could you?" he asked ready to kill Sasuno'o "You're own sister....you're future nieces or newphews...this time there is no second chance Sasuno'o."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Up in the rafters, Tsukaia felt her blood run cold. She knew her mate well, and she knew Tsukiyomi. Sasuno'o would never be able to overcome his brother's bloodlust if she didn't intervene.

She took great care to place Kagutsuchi comfortably upon the rafters, tearing up over what she knew she must do. 'Sasuno'o, you must live,' she thought. 'Our baby needs you.'

Readying herself, she stifled her exhaustion and pain and flung herself from the concealed area of the ceiling, right in front of Tsukiyomi's attack.

She didn't feel the blade tear through her body, but she certainly felt the constriction of her lungs and the feeling of something alien within her. Slipping into shock, her body went numb, limp on the sharp blade of Tsukiyomi's sword.

She mustered up the last of her energy and spat bloodily at her 'cousin', eyes cloudy and uncomprehending.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Tsukiyomi pulled the blade from his namesakes body, it was hard to accept the fact that he killed her, but she was also a threat. Sasuno'o walked up to Tsukaia and looked down at her, Sasuno'o could see the tears in her eyes, the despair and pain she was feeling. He wanted to help her, but he couldn't, he couldn't show weakness infront of his brother. He lowered his head and clenched his fists, tears poured from his eyes and dripped onto Tsukaia's cheek, he hoped she would understand his next move. Sasuno'o laughed coldly as Tsukaia asked for his help "As if..." he said walking past her "As if you ever meant anything to me...I have the son I wanted...and I no longer have a need for you" Sasuno'o heart wrenched as he said these words, hurting him as much as they hurt Tsukaia. Memories of all their lustful nights, they're soft spoken words, the promises and the I love you's rushed back to him. He wanted to break into tears...he felt horrible, but he took a deep breath, and lowered into a stance ready to kill Tsukiyomi.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Senka enveloped in shadows sat on a beam looking down at the fight. Senka's purple-pink eyes saw thought the shadows and saw the death of her masters wife before her eyes. She searched the room for anything she could help Sasuno'o with and his son caught her eye. I cannot let his only son die Senka thought. Senka silently lowered her body down from the beam still enveloped in shadows. She silently back flipped just behind the sleeping son. Senka swiftly picked him up and he disappeared from sight in the shadows. Senka hurried to the farthest place in the castle to call her dragon Apep. Senka hurried past servants hiding in fear. A large ornate window was before her. She opened the window and jumped onto the ledge. "Apep," Senka said under her breath, Senka pulled up a small dragon looking horn. Senka blew thought the horn and a large ebony dragon came. Senka climbed on the dragon and she heard a painful cry. Senka looked away and took off with Kagutsuchi cradled in her arms. Senka didn't look back as she flew off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 am

(Fun party; but I'm so tired and I have to go to school 2ma. Well, enjoy the post!)

Tsukaia was dead; Amaterasu still couldn't believe it. She lay, paralyzed with pain, eyes brimming with tears of sorrow and agony. She'd seen the heartbreak clearly in Tsukaia's eyes before she died, the woman in more pain than she'd ever been in her life. Sasuno'o... how could he do such a thing...?

Amaterasu coughed up more blood. The children... would they make it? Would she make it? They could easily die there, just as Tsukaia had. In betrayal. It was too horrible to comprehend.

Amaterasu tried to focus on staying alive, and keeping her children alive. She struggled to her feet, gasping for air. Stabs of agony bit into her. She leaned against the wall, but that was all she could do. It was too much.

"Please," she mumbled. "Tsukiyomi, you have to kill Sasuno'o. That is my last wish."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 am

Tsukiyomi looked at his sister, a sad look in his eye "I'm afraid it's beyond that point.." he said "I'm afraid...that's my only other option." Sasuno'o smiled "I was hoping you'd say that" he said. Tsukiyomi thought Sasuno'o was going to use this as another opporotunity to kill him, but what Sasuno'o's words really meant, was that he wanted to be with Tsukaia as fast as he could. Sasuno'o no longer cared for his plans, he had a son who could take care of that for him, what was life if he didn't have Tsukaia.

Sasuno'o rushed at Tsukiyomi bringing his blade down above his brother's head. Tsukiyomi blocked and did a half spin attempting to slash Sasuno'o's side, Sasuno'o managed to block. As he looked his brother in the face, he attempted to hide the pain that he was feeling, even though it was an act, what he did to Tsukaia was unforgivable, even to him. No matter how heated this battle would get Sausno'o couldn't help but think of her. Tsukiyomi punched and Sasuno'o dodged, Tsukiyomi swung his sword as a follow up and Sasuno'o stabbed his sword into the ground and balanced on the sword with one hand. Sasuno'o landed and swung diagonally at his brother, Tsukiyomi blocked the blade and looked into his brothers face. Tsukiyomi, for a split second, thought he could see pain in his brother eyes, but shook that thought out of his head, Sasuno'o couldn't feel pain or loss, Tsukiyomi was seeing things....wasn't he?

Sasuno'o jumped back and charged at Tsukiyomi again, this time Tsukiyomi attempted to kick his brother in the stomach, Sasuno'o dodged the kick and jumped trying to stab his brother through the chest from above. Sasuno'o blocked the blade but the forced of Sasuno'o's attack disarmed him. Sasuno'o landed and dropped his blade rushing at Tsukiyomi full force, ready for hand to hand combat. He sent a kick to Tsukiyomi's head, Tsukiyomi blocked it. Tsukiyomi went to punch Sasuno'o in the gut but Sasuno'o's armor stopped him. Sasuno'o kneed his brother in the chest, stunning Tsukiyomi temporarily, and Sasuno'o took this opportunity to kick him square in the chest and send him flying. Tsukiyomi stood up, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Tsukiyomi wiped away the blood and looked at his brother through hazy eyes. "Sasuno'o..." he said, and for a split second he saw Sasuno'o changed from his adult form into his childhoos self, the same evil smile on his face, the same red eyes, the same stance...but the look in his eyes now WAS different....Tsukiyomi DID see the pain in his brothers eyes...and he knew that Sasuno'o missed Tsukaia, and his only intent was to see her again. Tsukiyomi stood up and looked at his brother, there was a pause as the two brothers stared long and hard into each others eyes....Tsukiyomi could almost read Sasuno'o's thoughts, Tsukiyomi nodded and rushed at his brother. Tsukiyomi raised his hands as he ran, white flames igniting from them. He started to return to quick hand to hand combat, fast and brute, but this time incorperating the white flames.

Sasuno'o 'attemtpted' to block with his own green flames, but they were no match. All Sasuno'o could do was dodge, until suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Behind him stood Amaterasu, holding Tsukiyomi's sword. The sword lodged into Sasuno'o's chest, through his lungs...just as it had been twice before. Sasuno'o could feel Amaterasu kick him in the back to get him off the sword, Sasuno'o hit the ground and rolled next to Tsukaia. Amaterasu gave a heave and collapsed, Tsukiyomi rushing to her side. Sasuno'o made sure his siblings weren't looking, and reached over to Tsukaia's hand and grabbed it, holding it tightly in his own. Tears slowly dripped from his eyes, pain and sadness filled him "I'm sorry Tsukaia....please.....forgive me....I....I love you" Sasuno'o said weakly through tears and pain, he gave a cough and blood poured from his mouth....this was the end.

Tsukiyomi helped Amaterasu up, and in the end just decided to carry her piggy back, as he walked over to Sasuno'o's body he could see that he wasn't wrong, he saw Sasuno'o holding his lovers hand, and his final tears, his only tears, still fresh in his eyes. Tsukiyomi closed his eyes and turned around whispering under his breath "Goodbye...Sasuno'o" he said....Sasuno'o's last thoughts still ringing in his head "Tsukiyomi...I'm proud of you...you've really grown up....I'm sorry for everything I've done to you...I need to ask you a favor....please kill me....I want to be with Tsukaia" Tsukiyomi had read Sasuno'o's mind, something he was never able to do...and what he found shocked him.

Meanwhile Sasuno'o found himself standing in pitch black darkness, so this was death. He looked around and saw a familiar form lying on the ground crying. Sasuno'o recognized this person as Tsukaia. He ran over picked her up and hugged her as tight as he could, he kissed her passionately. "I love you Tsukaia...please listen" he said "I'm so sorry....please forgive me...please understand why I did this.....please understand that I'm here....because I let Tsukiyomi kill me...I couldn't be apart from you....what's life without you...please...please" Sasuno'o was in tears again, holding Tsukaia close "I love you...please" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next