Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Final Battle 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Final Battle I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle I_voting_barThe Final Battle I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Final Battle I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle I_voting_barThe Final Battle I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Final Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Sasuno'o stood next to Tsukaia's bed. She was sweating and out of breath, in her arms she held a crying baby boy. Sasuno'o held on to her head smiling "That's him huh?" he said smiling, almost tearing up "Our son"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Tsukaia held the young Kagu in his arms, pressing her cheek against the baby's. His skin was moist and warm, and a tear fell from her eye. Although her body was wracked with pain, she had a high tolerance for it and managed to place a line of sweet kisses down her baby boy's face.

"Look at him, Dear," she said, voice choking a bit. "He's absolutely beautiful."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Sasuno'o smiled "He looks just like me wouldn't you say...has alot of hair like me too...and his eyes...red like mine" said Sasuno'o "Maybe the next one will look like you?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Tsukaia sighed contentedly. "I do not mind. I'd love looking at him day by day, because he reminds me so much of you. He would be such a blessing. Well, he has my skin, nice and soft," she added as an afterthought, snuggling with the infant.

"I don't ever want to let him go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Sasuno'o laughed "He's wonderful...and one day our legacy will be his" he said, he was cut off as there was a roar from the distance. Sasuno'o ran to the window and gasped as he saw who it was "Ts-Tsukiyomi?!" he said in disbelief "H-how?!"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 pm

"Tsukiyomi?" Tsukaia looked up, startled. She held the baby more tightly against her, fear swelling up. Was her namesake truly there? Now? "How did he know where we were?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Sasuno'o clenched his fists "I dont know.." he said "Tsukaia take Kagutsuchi and go into hiding...don't leave hiding untill I've finished...." Sasuno'o ran over to his child and patted his head, he then leaned over and kissed Tsukaia "If I don't make it....you're in charge my love" he told her somberly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Tsukaia's eyes glowed with fear, but she used all her strength to race from the bed, Kagutsuchi in her arms, and thrust her arm directly upwards. A spiral of pink, petal-like flames surrounded the two, and Tsukaia disappeared along with the baby, leaving a faint floral scent behind.

The woman reappeared up in the rafters of the main lobby, concealed expertly in a kind of chamber crafted especially for refuge. The servants were rejoicing, obviously believing Tsukiyomi would be their savior, and a few were preparing to battle him. Tsukaia wished she could kill the traitors, but she was too weak. She need to watch Kagutsuchi.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Sasuno'o walked into the main hall as the large doors of the palace swung open. Tsukiyomi stood there, and behind him stood Amaterasu. Sasuno'o looked at Tsukiyomi, why was he afraid. Tsukiyomi looked down at Sasuno'o. Sasuno'o had always been his big brother, but Tsukiyomi had just realized that he was now taller than Sasuno'o. Sasuno'o who could normally beat anyone in a height contest, stood 6'2". Tsukiyomi however stood at 6'7" beating most people he knew. Sasuno'o walked towards Tsukiyomi, noting the height difference and finding ways to over come it. Tsukiyomi looked down at Sasuno'o again, sword drawn. "Sasuno'o.." he said. Sasuno'o looked up at him dark eyes trying to bore holes through his brother "Foolish little brother..." he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Amaterasu forced down her fear for her children and cried. "Sasuno'o! How are you still alive? We thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next