Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A night-time battle 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A night-time battle I_vote_lcapA night-time battle I_voting_barA night-time battle I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A night-time battle I_vote_lcapA night-time battle I_voting_barA night-time battle I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A night-time battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A night-time battle Empty
PostSubject: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Kaia looked outside the ice sphere in the war room. Everything was set. The troops were ready and the tactics were done. Now for Kaia's step. She quickly donned water tribe cloths and went to Fireland "I love you don't forget that, I will be in the Blue Moon Tavern in 10 minutes at that time launch the attack and I will be behind safe lines. The Northern water tribe will pay for everything. " Kaia gave Fireland a kiss and went off to change. Kaia came back and a few soldiers looked at her ready to strike but she gave them the look of 'Don't even think about it,'. Kaia opened the air lock where she could pass though and not harm everyone else. A decoy set of ships looked poised to strike. Kaia took a small canoe and water bended to the entrance. A few water benders rushed her inside one said in a hurry "Get inside quickly I fear they will strike!" Kaia ran past the lines into the zone of safety settling herself in the Blue Moon Tavern near the palace, Leader of the water tribe you clock is ticking. The moon was a quarter of the way in the sky and the night was tense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Fireland's eyes flickered with concern for a moment as his beloved wife vanished from his sight. He waited a few long moments before his deputy announced Kaia had made it safely to shore.

Even with binoculars, the Ice King's vision was heavily impaired. In the harsh blizzards of the icelands, this wasn't much of a setback, but here on the moonlit sea of the Northern Water tribe, he found himself longing to see past the blurry smudges of the waves, and on to the coast beyond.

Soon enough, however, the Northern Water Tribe wouldn't be much of a site to behold ... Fireland brushed a few strands of silver-white hair off his shoulder, his crimson eyes narrowing in intent.

"Troops, head out!" he bellowed, his voice reaching every sector of the base. The soldiers milled out of each room, heading down passageways. Fireland had constructed them to lead to underground ice chambers, teeming with equipped submarines.

The procedure had been rehearsed countless times. In less than five minutes, each soldier was in their assigned places. Fireland climbed into his very own 'war machine' (accompanied by his deputy and other head officers). This one was larger and sturdier, designed to be at the lead of the fleet. Designed to take on several missile and ice barrages.

It was made out of nevermelting ice. Frozen frost.

Only moments before the battle ... Fireland felt a certain thrill inside. Anticipation. Excitement. He gave a command, reclining back in his seat. As far as his troops new, outwardly, he was perfectly stoic.

The submarines dived, heading under the cavern and out into the clear ocean beyond. It was completely dark. The Icebenders maneuvered using dim headlights fixed at the front of their vehicles. They were too far below for the lights to be seen at the surface, Fireland had calculated the possibility many times.

They slunk closer ... closer ... the night wearing on. Above the surface, Kaia's illusion ships grew ever closer. Dark and menacing in the night. the Tribesmen should be fooled by the decoys. Fireland gave a little smile. He was very proud of her.

Revenge would feel so good, he knew. What better way to enact on his pain ... than use the power he'd gained from it on the ones that condemned him in the first place? Slowly, he pressed on.

"Only ten miles to the Tribewaters," he announced, the soldiers tensing back up at the sound of his voice. "We have one hour."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Kaia grinned as she ordered a glass of water waiting till the time was right to depart. People around he going out to fight and others not noticing the approaching battle.

The ships at the coast looked ready to strike. They looked like the ships from, ice kingdom. Benders below hardened ice wall between the ships and any flying projectiles. Every so often the benders would launch a few ice spears to crack the wall.

Kaia walked out paying a good tip for the glass of water. She quickly jumped as she felt someone was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Oita walked slowly to the Blue Moon Tavern. He opened the door and was greated by a few men sitting at a table and a man who works there, "Hello everyone." Oita said looking around and seeing someone in his spot. "The usual," Oita said outloud and then walked behind the person who was sitting in his seat. He tapped the person on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, but I think that is my seat you are sitting in."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Fireland switched gears as his submarine broke within the 5-mile radius of the dome surrounding the tribe. The war vehicle slanted to a steady uprise, propelling itself closer to the surface. Within fifteen minutes they were in firing distance, thin, dark binoculars peeking above the water.

The decoy war ships were still and dark. There wasn't anyone on board. No one to fire weapons. It was completely dark aboard the submarine, Fireland's crimson eyes almost glowing. Immediately he zeroed in on the fortress, only a decameter away, and commanded, "Rise to the surface at once! FIRE!"

The sky soon grew speckled with thousands of ice missiles, shooting through the air and heading directly to the Tribe's icy barrier. Fireland felt adrenaline rush through him, awaiting the impacts that would take all of the tribe by command.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh I'm sorry sir," Kaia got up and she didn't see her coat open just for a few seconds a knife. Under was a curved knife with a leather blue handle. The knife shined in the man's direction and Kaia hurried outside.

Then all Hell broke loose.

The wall shattered and screams and cries were heard. Now it is my turn.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Oita watched the girl leave and then noticed a knife. He thought a bit and then pushed it back in his head he sat down and then he was brought his drink. He then heard shouts from outside and the sounds of walls falling. "I will pay you later, I think we are in trouble." He shot up from his chair and ran out the door. What he saw was horrible, they were being attacked. He looked around, it was night. People were either sleeping or in their homes. This was going to be bad, he then saw the same girl running. "You!" He shouted poiting at the girl, "Stop!"

He bended some water and froze it. Then he sent the frozen shards through the air at the girl. One missed and the other landed in the snow a few feet behind her. He sighed and said, "I am getting to old for this." He started to run after the girl.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Kaia saw out of the corner of her eye the man following her and she broke into a sprint. Kaia turned around and raised her hands trembling and made a sphere of ice around herself. (Breathing holes in there, not going to die from not oxygen) Behind the wall of ice she launched shards of thicker glass at the man, if she was captured who knows what could happen?
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Fireland continued to attack, his ship trembling on the water from the force of his ice missiles. The salt water was harder, but not impossible, to freeze, and the submarines let loose steady, almost rythmic shots of icefire.

The deputy informed him of some Icebenders in the distance preparing to attack. Undoubtedly a part of the gatekeepers. Fireland kicked the lever into gear, and the vehicle slowly started to tear across the surface, breaking up the layer of ice as it tore along.

Over and over, his mind screamed 'victory'. A lovely symphony, he must say.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Oita saw the shards come to him. He raised one hand and some turned into water and fell to the ground, a few missed and one grazed his shoulder making him wince from the pain. He looked at her and laughed, "Oh yes that is going to work against a waterbender." He then looked around and saw a torch hainging from a wall. He took it off and tossed it at the girl encased in ice. Using water from nearby fountians, Oita formed two long water whips around his two arms and glared at the girl. His right arm lifted up, making the large whip move also, and then sent it downward at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night-time battle   A night-time battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night-time battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next