Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

Hiruko stop walk. He looked at them and gave a slight laugh, "Eh. Thanks. And yeah.. Prince Hiruko... But please. Don't call me that, Hiruko is.. just fine." Hiruko gave a nice smile, surprised that his music was actually good. The only compliments he had ever gotten was from his servants and mother, who were... well obligated to say it was good..

Hiruko looked to the side, hearing the girl speak. He merely gave a welcoming-smile as a reply.

He looked back at the boys infront of him, putting his hands in his pocket. Hiruko wasn't much of the type to start any conversation, being the alone type.

He considered just turning around and leaving, going back to the palace to do his normal routine. But he some-what wanted to stay, interested in the travelers.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

Kaji stood up and held out his hand looking at Hiruko with lazy, effortless eyes "Kaji, prince of the Fire Nation...pleased to meet you" he said, Kaji turned around to face Sable and Noriaki "Now if you two are done fighting, someone give me the map and I'll deal with us being lost" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Miku took a deep breath. Prince of the fire nation... I sucked up courage. "Am I the only one here who ISN'T royalty?" I managed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm

~ Noriaki

Noriaki managed to give the young sand-bender a wry smile. "Actually, Sable and I aren't. My dad just happened to be good buddies with the Fire King."

Sable's eye twitched, "Lord," he said. "Fire Lord."

"Whatever." Noriaki scratched that the base of his skull. "Where IS the map, anyway?"

Sable wordlessly handed Kaji the map, then moved back to his position next to his brother. "Since we're all here," Noriaki piped. "It'd make sense to travel together to get outta here, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 pm

"Since we're all here," Noriaki piped. "It'd make sense to travel together to get outta here, right?"

Hiruko thought a second then nodded, "Um. Sure." He gave a bright smile. Hiruko was shocked himself on how open he was to these strangers.

He put his hands behind his head, the violin case leaning against his side connected to the strap around his shoulder. "Where you all heading?" Hiruko squinted up at the sky, "I don't think I got all of your names?"
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm

iku let a sigh of relief."Yes, I guess it would." Her heart came to a steady beat, and dusted off her coat. Her father had once traveled here, him being a very rich man. The map she had was what he told stories about, an old, detailed map that showed every city in the world. And she carelessly dropped it in a puddle."My name is.. Miku.. Miku Asyume.." It came out of her mouth hesitantly, and rather suspicious."I'm tying to find what my father had left behind here."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 pm

~ Noriaki and Sable

Noriaki flashed a friendly smile. "My name is Noriaki. Call me Nori!" With a hand he gestured
to his brother and Kaji. "This is my little brother Sable, and the bored-looking guy over there is called Kaji. Pleased to meet you, miss."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Miku smiled, seeing they were friendly."I am pleased to meet you too." Her suspicious emotions had faded, and she was relieved to have found help.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Kaji sighed as he heard his cousins suggestion to travel together "Yeah I'd love to get to know them better....but I'm not responsible for these kiddies here...so no thanks" he said "It's enough of a pain to be watching you two on my week off...I was gonna go clubbing in the Light Kingdom...and there was this girl I heard about from a friend...Sa-something"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"Nice to meet you, Miku. Kaji. Sable. Nori." Hiruko seemed happier today, not his usual self.

Hiruko smiled, "Alright. Let's go." He turned around, still having his hands behind his head and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next