Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_vote_lcapSable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_voting_barSable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_vote_lcapSable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_voting_barSable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) Empty
PostSubject: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 am

~ / Sable \ ~

BASICS

Name
Sable "black" (SAY-buhl)

Born In:
Summer

Rank
Bender

Pets
Sable has inherited one of the noble dragons, Kaidan (one he calls "Kai" at first). He is a dwarf, beautiful black dragon, only large enough to carry one passenger, but has the capability of developing the ability to breath blue fire.

He also has a fiery red robin that sends messages for him and perches on his shoulder daily. Kaiden knows not to eat it.

Weapons
--- Currently learning archery
--- A whip
--- daggers and throwing knives

APPEARANCE

Hair
Raven, sleek and flowing to his naval. When it isn't down it's wrapped into a ponytail with gauze

Eyes
A bright azure color, resembling a clear, crystal pond

Height
5'9

Clothes
Mostly dark, black clothing to conceal himself from sight.

Picture
Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) Tek4ea62d478512d9455937 Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) Tek4ea606a0d0ba01200763

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality
Sable seems to be highly intelligent and pessimistic. He is quiet, and mysterious, choosing not to speak unless absolutely neccesary. He is the exact opposite of Noriaki, calm and patient. He holds his parents in high regards, however.

Sable seems to understand the tension around him, and seems intent on protecting his family and those close to him.  Surprisingly mature and intelligent for his age, Sable possesses remarkable memory and cognitive ability. Unfortunately, he comes off quite cold to the people around him.

Personal Strengths
Sable is very mature and seems to get a basic gist of what perilously right or wrong. Like his mother, he has a strong mental stability and, like Kiari, he has a clear mind. He is able to think out most of his problems. He is not easily offended and tends to ignore anything that would make him become irrational.

He is not arrogant and does not underestimate people, but at the same time Sable disallows anyone to have the advantage over him.

Personal Weaknesses
At first glance Sable seems to have no weaknesses, but his main weakness is his family. He can be very kind and compassionate to those he cares about, and he is less on guard when around the people he loves. He is never able to harm someone remotely similar to someone he cares about.

Personal Hero
His aunt, Tekara

• grooming and training Kaidan
  • trees
  • Firebending
  • sharp weapons
  • battling long-distance
  • dark places
  • quiet

Dislikes

• being on the spot
  • babysitting
  • close combat
  • blunt weapons
  • sweets and pastries

Brief History
Sable was born as the son to Kiari and Haru, but is mostly taken care of by nannies and maids due to Haru and Kiari's preoccupation with Sasuno'o and depression.

Often times he would venture out to be with his brother and both Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu, and now as he ages he spends most of his time with Noriaki. The two are a pair and a team, working together as hired apprentices for the palace.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 am

approved by Kyoko.

Now waiting for River =D
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 am

(Is this Noriaki's daughter?! IT'S A GUY! lol)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 pm

((OMG Pain, oh wow.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

(Lol how is Kagutsuchi gonna have his fun now...it'll be like...oh my god what will Sasuno'o say?)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:32 am

((Hush, my dear brother. I'm going to make him older right quick. When he is grown he's going to be a beast. You'll see. ^_^ =). ))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 pm

OK I accept to the creation of their daughter ^^ Just to ask... is this one also going to be shared? ^^
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

btw KurkUr is also gonna make another kid, a daughter Kiharu, that one she'll play herself. She'll explain more later,
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Yes he's gonna be shared, of course! ^_^ And Kiharu too, if she is approved. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)   Sable - Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sable (Needs River's Approval As Well)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: