Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Tsukaia danced tirelessly, wreathing a cloud of pink flames around her slender form. Her clothes were dark and lightweight, prompting easy movement and fluid grace. Petal-like orbs wrought themselves from the fire, also emitting a fragrant scent reminiscent to blooming roses. This was Tsukaia's favorite part of training. The scent was meant to calm her, keep her level-headed under battling circumstances, and the enemy distracted. It was during practice she felt most at ease.

She breathed in deeply, then shot a deadly, crimson bolt toward the wall. The wall erupted in a blanket of red-hot scarlet, fire. The gray stone sizzled, reddened and blackened. A permanent imprint of her strength. The sweet, sweet, candy scent of roses and ash.

Would Susano'o be pleased with how far she'd progressed, she wondered. Pondering this, she pulled her sword from its sheathe, the thin, metallic blade gleaming in the dimming light. Sword practice, but with whom?

Tsukaia just sighed and imagined an opponent. Narrowing her eyes as she danced with the blade once more, swinging it in high arcs over her head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Sasuno'o walked up behind her and started to adjust her stance. "You must look more fierce" he said "Be proud of your bending....show you're ferocity and your will to fight." He bent down in a stance next to her showing her how it was done. As he got out of the stance she stood up and looked at him. He smiled at her and put his arms around her "You're a magnificent bender...strong and powerful....your style is unique...it's intruiging" he said kissing her. "If you want I can train with you....unless you want to skip the warm up and go on....to our 'work out'...if you want of course" he said staring lovingly at her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 pm

"How's about..." Tsukaia purred, gazing promiscuously at him. "We warm up a bit," she dropped her sword as she said this, and leaned against him. "Then, we get right down to the real excercise." She giggled, planting a delicate kiss on his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Sasuno'o smiled as he kissed her back, he moved his hand to the thread that held her dress together. As they slowly moved towards the bath making out as they went. By the time they got there they were ready to hop in, as they got into the warm water, the monkey servant placed the wine and two glasses at the edge of the tub, spread some rose petals on the surface and left closing the door behind him. Sasuno'o started to kiss Tsukaia's neck "I never tought loving someone would ever be as fun as loving you" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm

"Love is fun," Tsukaia told him, almost disbelieving what she was saying. Susano'o was the first (and only) person she really loved this way. She'd had past boyfriends, but she mostly just used them. Susano'o... Susano'o refused to be used, and that excited her.

"You just... have to do what comes naturally." She placed a flutter of kisses down his neck and to his collarbone, gazing up at him sensually with half-lidded eyes. "Me? I've always loved you more than anyone else."

Her snowy hair billowed out in the water, creating a cloud of silver amongst the petals. "When this mission comes along," she said, breath blowing out over his skin. "I'm still allowed to contact you... aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 pm

"Of course..." he said kissing her back "You can contact me anytime...if you ever need me call me....infact...if you want to keep doing this....I can sneak into the palace at night and see you...." Sasuno'o continued to kiss her, he moved his hands stroking her curvacious body, the feel of her smooth skin was so sensual it made his heart pound. He kissed her again and again, she was really good at this, she must've really loved him, then again he knew how she felt. "I've loved you my whole life too....I've just....been to afraid to ever tell you...because of what the others might think.....I'm glad I did though" he said kissing her more passionatley. "Well I'm not sure what comes naturally....I've never done this before....but you make it feel natural" he said kissing her more.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Tsukaia smiled and leaned closer, so close their lips were milimeters apart. "I will follow you no matter what," she promised. "I've fallen more in love with you today. I feel more close to you than ever before. Together, we shall conquer the world." Her eyes clouded, as if she imagined their reign together.

"But, for now," she said huskily, becoming conscious to him once more. "We'll take it one step at a time... I think I'm ready to... retire, My Lord. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Sasuno'o smiled at her kissing her one last time. "Of course, your mission starts tomorrow....so lets take it slow and make tonight count" he said. They walked out of the tub and ran to their room. They jumped into their bed and covered themselves with the sheets. Sasuno'o started to kiss every inch of her body slowly from her neck to her hips. "I swear I'll love you beyond death" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Tuskaia grinned at him, then her expression turned aplogetic. "Susano'o..." she said. "I don't want you sneaking in at night to see me. You might get caught... and I am likely not skilled enough to hide your constant presence in my life, okay?" ((OOC: I meant to say this in my previous post, but I forgot.))

She smiled faintly, but her heart thudded longingly in her chest. "I will miss this dearly. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Sasuno'o kissed her again "I love you too" he said. He didn't want to say anything now, but he would probably sneak in anyway. Sasuno'o smiled at her as he kissed body again. The next thing he knew, the rays of light were peaking through the window. He woke up and looked for Tsukaia, she was getting dressed. As he looked her her slender form slowly get dressed he smiled. "Good morning" he said sitting up in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next