Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

help wanted and needed (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

(Ok Im fine with posting here some more.)

Dakota got off the dragon and looked at the camp site that Kozzan made. "There is a battle going on in another nation and you want to wait another night?" He shook his head and sighed. "I guess your right. It would better if Trira knew as much as she could." He then sat down on the ground beside them and listened to Kozzan's story. "Thats terrible what happened to your family, as well as your teacher." He said after taking in what Kozzan told them. His voice got quieter. "My teacher has been dead for a long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Kozzan hung his head in fond remembrance. In a quiet tone, he said, "What i wouldn't give to have gramma or Junga back...." he trailed off in thought. "Well.....What about everyone else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:55 pm

(you guys can jump in whenever you want...you do know we're still waiting on Mairrow right?)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Ghan nods his head at this, Kozzan's story, and then begins to speak, guessing it's his turn.

"I was born in Ba Sing Se as well, and did not have a formal teacher. Instead I worked with my father and uncles. The only way to complete our work each day was to use Earth bending; and since I was doing it all of the time, it's like I was training twenty-four seven. I don't like to brag, but I'm no novice. I'm confident in the skills that I've acquired. However... when the war started, and the Fire Lord desired to draft young men from the city for his army, I just had to leave. All of my family and friends... I left them all. I can only hope they didn't suffer for my leaving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Kozzan nodded, feeling a new level of Respect and empathy towards Ghan. He looked at Dakota. "What about you, bro?" he asked in curiousity.

((We are gonna give Trira a little training then we will jump in))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:35 am

(k)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Dakota thought for a few seconds about how he could tell his story. He look up at the others and began. "I was born in the Northern Water Tribe long before it was destroyed. My father taught me waterbending as i was growing up but he wasnt a master so after he taught me everything he knew I had to look for a master to teach me. I eventually found one. She taught me some very advanced techniques and forms. We became realy close and when my parents were killed her father adopted me into their family but that didnt last very long." He paused as all of the memories went through his mind. "When we were out near the Southern Water Tribe, I fell out of the boat we were in. I probibly would have died if I hadnt of froze myself in ice. It kept me alive but when I awoke it had been 400 years." He paused again then looked at Trira. "My teacher was Avatar Aang's friend, Katara."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Ghan looked to Dakota with widened eyes.

"That means you're over four hundred years old. Tell me, did you ever happen to meet Avatar Aang's Earth-bender friend Toph?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Kozzan also looked like a deer in headlights. "You Knew my Great Great Great x8 great grandmother?!" he asked in disbelief. "I can't believe....you know...or knew Toph!" he exclaimed. "What was she like?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:30 am

Trira also stared at Dakota. He had known avatar Aang. "Wow.", was all she could say. She wanted to know more about Aang, but she did not wanted that Dakota had to answer too much questions. First he should tell the others about Toph. Inside herself, she smiled that she finally had managed that the water bender told her his story. Then she had one question which she wanted to ask. "Your lemure, is he also that old? I somehow had the feeling that I know him when I met him for the first time.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help wanted and needed (open)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next