Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

help wanted and needed (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

The wind more and more ominous by the minute. Dakota looked around. He kept thinking he saw movement. Then Trira spoke. "What direction are they coming from?" he asked. He kept seeing movement around him but he couldnt tell if it was real or not. He put his hand on his water pouch and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 am

"You guys....I think we should get back to the others......Or have them come to us...." he said in a serious voice. He looked at Zoz, and the Lemure chirped, jumped off his shoulder, and flew in the direction of the others.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 am

Suddenly, they could hear a laugh. It seems to come from all sites. "Fear. That is what I like.", said a voice. Trira thought she knew it, but she was not sure. She closed her eyes again and had located the persons soon. They were in a circle around them. "Come out and show yourself!", the avatar shouted. Still hearing the laughing, the four persons came out of the wood. A boy of 14 years faced her, he was the airbender. And now Trira knew who this person was. "Kerno.", she said angrily. She had not met her brother for long time. Fast she looked to the others of the group and found out that 2 were firebenders and 1 was another earthbender. "Avatar Trira. I had not thought that you remember me.", said Kerno with a bad smile.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Dakota watched as the group showed themselves around them. He carefully looked around the forest. He was looking for any rivers or ponds that he might be able to use if he had to. There was nothing but he could always use the water in the trees and air. He kept his hand on his water pouch as he waited for what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Kozzan held the staff towards who seemed to be the leader of the group, a boy of about 14 or 15. And he was an airbender. "What do you people want with us?" he asked in an intimidating tone, just as Kaas, with his staff drawn as well, and Zoz on his shoulder, and Lindsey with a puzzled look on her face. "Whats going on?" asked the prince of the Air Nomads with an equally intimidating tone.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 am

"Whats going on? Not much. We only decided that it is time to stop the Avatar before he could do much more.", Kerno answered. Trira breathed air out, but did not bend it. She looked angrily at her brother. "So, now you really work for the firenation?", she asked him. You could hear in her voice that she had thought that this could happen. But Kerno only laughed. "As you see, I do not work for them, we work together.", the boy answered. Then Kerno looked for the first time at the others that stood there. "I would like to say you can leave, but this is not possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 am

"You're right," said Kozzan in a twistedly happy way. "You've threatened the Avatar. The Last Hope of the World. There's no way we can leave when we have to beat you and your friends' ass." He said, getting into a fighting stance. Kaas stepped forward, and placed his staff on Kozzan's chest. "Easy, Friend," he said, trying to calm the battle-hungry Kozzan. "Is there any chance we could talk this over?" Kaas asked. "I would rather not have a couple of mangled corpses hanging around a random wood because you decided to threaten someone of importance in front of my friend." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 am

"Realy? You work with the Fire Nation?" Dakota said to Kerno, "What could the Fire Nation have offered you that would lead you to kill the avatar?" Dakota remained calm even as anger and disbeilef grew inside him.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:44 am

Kerno smiled and then laughed again. "Had Trira never told about her past? About her family?", he asked. Trira looked down to the ground. She knew why her brother had decided to work with the fire nation. "I never told anybody because I have no family any more.", she said angrily. Kerno only shook his head. "You have one, even if you do not like us.", he said to Trira. Then she turned to Dakota. "The fire nation had offered me what my family wanted for ages, a war. It is right that we are airbenders, but we want to get more power and hate the peace.", he explained. Trira stood there, deciding what she should do. She knew that she had to fight her brother to get out of this situation. But she needed to get the others out before she could do anything else. She did not want to see somebody who is friendly to her dying. Then Kerno continued speaking. "If you really want to speak about that, I only have three choices. The 1. is that I bring the avatar alive to the fire lord. The 2. is that I kill the avatar. Then I have a third one. My family get power over all airtemples. Now we have spoke enough. What would you prefere?", he asked the group standing in front of him. He knew that decicion of his sister. Trira looked angrily at Kerno, then suddenly made a wall of earth around Dakota, Kozan, Kaas, Lindsay and herself. She turned to the others. "You have heard what he had said. You need to get away from here, I will fight him.", she said to them. "I will help you escape."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Kozzan smirked dangerously. "Thats not going to happen." he said, meaning it to. "Its snide little kids like him who actually give me pleasure in breaking them." Kozzan put his palm on the side of the wall, and a small, rectangular opening appeared where the rock that stood firm there a second ago turned to sand and fell to the ground. "Kaas. Lead them out of here," He said, knowing that his friend would return to his side no matter what. "These two are my people!" said Kaas, not wanting to see anyone from any of the Air Temples fall. But in the end he would go by Kozzan's judgment."Just leave me a fire bender to toy with," he asked, smirking just as wickedly as Kozzan, who nodded. He turned to Trira as the rest of his group disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help wanted and needed (open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next