Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

help wanted and needed (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 pm

"You found him in the Earth Kingdom? Im not sure how he got there. For a while I just let him roam free because I...well i couldnt take him where I was going." Dakota said trying to give only the information he needed to until he knew more about her. "My name is Dakota."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:48 pm

There was again this thought that she had heared a name before. But in another live, not in her own. She knew that she had never met Dakota before. Trira stared to move a little bit left and right. She did not wanted to only stay there. "So, what had you brought to the elemental nation?", she asked the boy. Inside her she hoped that this boy did not knew that she was the avatar. Then she had hope that she could learn all elements without fearing that she could be killed.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"We were just kinda passing through." Dakota looked back at the dragon and the others. Then a thought came to him. Could she help with the Fire Nation fleet in the Mairrow Nation? "We heard of a large Fire Nation fleet heading to the Mairrow Nation to attack a group of waterbenders and we were heading there to help."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:03 pm

As Dakota said that, Trira began to think. Her spot as Avatar told her that she had to go there and defend the waterbenders. But she also knew that she needed to learn more. But then she thought that she could learn during the battle. Trira was thinking for a while, before she said anything. "If you want, I could come with you and help.", she said to Dakota. She did not told him more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Kozzan leaped off the Dragon, finally letting go of Lindsey, though he didnt want to. He walked towards Dakota's Voice and saw that he was talking to a girl. But this wasnt some girl. He knew this girl. Not personally...but he knew her. "Uh..." he tried to think of what to say. "You-you're the......Avatar..." He said a little uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Dakota smiled "Sure. We could use could use all of the help we can get." Dakota thought she might have another intention for going too but he didnt ask. Dakota looked surprised at Kozzan when he came over. Not because he was surprised at what he said but because he was surprised that he knew that. He waited to see what Trira would say.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Trira rolled her eyes. "Yes, I am the avatar. I have hoped to find somebody who do not know me. But I think there are not many people left.", she said. Her white cloth moved in the wind which had suddenly appeared. "Hm.", Trira said. She could not sense another person except the ones she saw. So the thought this had to be a normal wind.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Dakota looked at the ground. He felt sorry for Trira. He couldnt imagine what it was like to have everyone know who you are but he knew it must be kind of annoying. Dakota felt the wind pick up so he lifted his head and looked around. It wasnt Trira doing it and nether was Kaas but he didnt see anyone else there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

The wind, for some reason, gave Kozzan an anxious feeling, causing the hair on the back of his neck to stand. He turned his head in the direction of the wind, scanning hard with his eyes and ears. This ain't no normal wind, he thought, and he knew Kaas well enough to know that he was a prankster, but his jokes never put him on edge. "Well....uh....Lets head back towards Rashana and the others," he said, slowly putting his hand on the taped grip of his staff.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:22 am

Trira saw that also the others did not liked the wind. So she decided that it was time to find out what was going on. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the ground. Then, suddenly, she could see something. It was a group of people, she could see 4 at the moment. Trira opened her eyes. "I think we cannot run away. They are nearly here.", she said to the boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help wanted and needed (open)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next