Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_vote_lcapGood friends and possibly relationship needed  I_voting_barGood friends and possibly relationship needed  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_vote_lcapGood friends and possibly relationship needed  I_voting_barGood friends and possibly relationship needed  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Good friends and possibly relationship needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

Good friends and possibly relationship needed  Empty
PostSubject: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Name: Bai Ling
Element(s): air
Picture: Good friends and possibly relationship needed  Bailingoutfit
What/Why: well being a traveller and all, Bai is bound to meet other people on her travels and at least a few of them are going to become good friends with this little airbender. Also, Bai isn't really looking for a boyfriend just yet but there could be that certain friendship that turns into something else. 
Gender of Character: Well for friends any gender but for boyfriend, male please
Gender of User: Any really, I've role-played boys in relationships before. 
Dowry: Well Bai is a really kind and friendly person so in a friendship you will have a loyal and kind friend and in a relationship, you'll get a very gentle and playful partner and possible fiancée in the future. Also you'll have very interesting threads because I like to have a pretty good replies 
Personality:[b] Bai is a friendly, laid back girl. She will be nice to everyone and anyone but she can get quite mad quickly, if you push the right buttons but other than that, she’s very cool to hang with. She will laugh and joke but she can be serious too. Sometimes she doesn’t like to get close to anyone but now that she’s old enough, she will be willing to make friends with anyone who’s friendly enough. Kind and organized, Bai is ready for anything and usually thinks before she reacts.
[b]Brief Bio:
Bai was born to a non-bender and an airbender father. Her family were travellers so they never stayed in the same place for long. Until the decided to stay in Ba Sing Se and let Bai grow up in a stable environment. Her father being a master of airbending taught his daughter all she needed to know but one unfaithful night, both her parents were killed by an ambush of firebenders. Bai was left as an orphan and began to travel around the four nations. 
Back to top Go down
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:24 am

Hey Bai Ling! I know this isn't directly to this topic. But, since I don't have PMs (and I'm not sure if anyone read my last post on my presentation page, and I think you might be monitoring this) I just wanna say I'd love to RP with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Okay! That's cool, so, is there going to be any sort of plot and who's going to start?
Back to top Go down
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:42 pm

I don't know... I'm kind of new here (if you haven't noticed Razz )... I'll tell you my start: So I basically left home and I'm currently in need of work to pay for sustenance and housing. He is also in training for bending so he is also searching for a master... I'm not absolutely sure how much power do we have as storytellers, could we like say we enter a mercenary corporation and are hired to protect a ship which is then attacked by a giant sea monster... or can't we?... Anyway i saw you are a bender at master level... But I really don't know...
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Maybe the fact that Kida is a master and you are searching for a master to learn from, Kida could be your teacher. She loves teaching people and to sort out the Housing issue, you could stay at her place with her father maybe. Just until you can get on your feet anyway... What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Anderfell
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Anderfell

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm

That's an idea! I guess I can go first, if you don't mind that is... Now if only someone answered my questions... I guess I might PM an Admin (cause I can PM now!) So i'll work on my post... Should I put Open to All?? I mean it would be nice if more people joined... or not?
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Well I don't mind really, you can have it open to all, just not that many people Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good friends and possibly relationship needed    Good friends and possibly relationship needed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good friends and possibly relationship needed
Page 1 of 1