Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Amu sighed and looked at Lun, "I'm not going let my guest get bored by waiting a hour for nothing!" Amu started eat then heard her mother talk to her, "Sorry mother." She sighed and continued to eat.

When everyone was finished, the twins were told to mingle by their mother. Amu looked at Lun, who looked just like her, "Good luck." Amu cocked her head and smiled, she then slowly walked to the middle of the ballroom and started to talk to some nobles. Before you know it, Amu was also surround by a crowd of boys. Amu just smiled then acted like her normal self, almost loving the attention too.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Lun watched as crowds of people crowded around her sister and she walked off, heading for the balcony. She knew Amu wasn't acting strange she was acting like her normal self. Many nobles made a walk way as Elune made her way to the outside area. Why did people love her sister more? Was it because she was the heir and perfect one? And why did people hate herself so? Was she really a monster? Why couldn't she be like every one else.... Like Amu?

She sat on the railing of the balcony, looking up at the stars. She had preferred to be alone because of these questions and reasons.

Harata stood locked in conversation with other older nobles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Amu looked passed the crowd of the boys, seeing Lun by herself. Amu started to walk towards Lun, and called out to her, "Lun! Lun, over here!" As Amu walked towards her, the crowd of boys slowly followed. Even though Amu loved the attention, she hated not knowing if people liked her for her, or for her royalty.

Amu yelled out and waved to her sister when she got close, passing through the many people, "Lun!"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Lun had been lost in thought looking down at the lake below. Amu's voice rang in her ears and startled her, she began to wobble at first and normally she would be able to keep her balance but the dress was heavy and pulled her back. 'Oh no!' she thought falling backwards.

Elune fell directly off of the balcony and directly into the pond below. She tried to soften her fall but she couldn't bend water. The slash was large and she sank to the bottom from the weight of her dress. Her wig flushed from her head and to the top. Lun held her breath, struggling to get out of the dress, slightly panicking.

Harata tilted her head toward the balcony hearing the slash. 'Elune...' The queen thought focusing on the water below.

About a half a minute later, Elune surfaced, gasping for air. She had gotten the dress off and wore her under garments. People crowded onto the balcony, looking down at Lun and laughing. Embarrassed, she swam to the shore and climbed out. She looked up at the laughing nobles, and then ran off as fast as she could, using her skin bending to become not as noticeable.

Queen Harata sighed and continued in conversation with the older nobles to change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Amu covered her mouth as she blinked, seeing Lun fall over. Amu froze, thinking, 'Oh my goodness that is so embarrassing..' Amu would have ran after Lun, be she couldn't see where she went..

Amu sighed, going back into the ballroom. She looked to her mother, "Is she going to be alright...?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Harata nodded, murmuring quietly. "She isn't coming back tonight.." She had heard Elune run off and felt her daughters heart speed up as she ran way. "Keep our guest entertained. You she talk to her after the party." The Queen Turned And continued to talk to thee other nobles.

Elune had ran far away from the ball room, crying as she went. She moved swiftly, using her air bending skillfully. She Pushed the air behind her, allowing her to jump greatly and have high speed. She ran up the palace wall and to the balcony to her room. There she gathered some clothes, changes and went back to the balcony. It had begun to rain now and Lun jumped out the window, heading for the palace gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Amu sighed, "Forget this. My sister just suffered by having her day ruined! Social embarrassment." Amu slowly snuck out of the crowds and into the main hall. Amu blinked, thinking her mother saw her, but sighed and started air bending. She pointed her arms behind her and ran as quickly as she can, with the boost from the air bending, to her sister's room. She figured her sister would be there.

By the time she reach the room and ran in. "Aww man! This can't be good! Oh man, Oh man, Oh man.." Amu screamed as she couldn't stop. She slowly descended from the window, but realized when she got to the ground she kept running. Amu then noticed she passed her sister, Lun, and looked back. Amu then ended up hitting the Palace's Gate Hedge. Luckily, it was a soft hedge that stopped her from continuing to run.

I should also say, Amu isn't the best at airbending.. And is VERY clumsy.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Elune saw her sister zoom pass her in her evening dress still and she used her skin bending to move clear out of sight. She watched as her sister crashed at the gate and noted to speed pass her and to continue to used her skin bending.

'Sorry sis.' Lun thought jumping the gate and heading for the city gates. She used the tops of the building to be her leverage under her feet and passed unnoticed in the dark as the rain fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Amu pulled herself out from the bush. She dusted herself off and plucked the leaves from her hair and blinked, "Where'd Lun go..." Amu sighed, "Ow.. I'm too clumsy." Amu debated whether she should have followed Lun, or go back to the party and take her scolding. Amu decided she would let her sister go, but try to find her in the morning. "But for now.. I'm gonna have a little friend help me out.." Amu said, holding her figures to the side of her head.

Suddenly a little bird landed on Amu's shoulders. Amu looked at her, "Go find, and follow Lun. In the morning, I am going to use your eyes to find her location..." Amu sighed wondering if her plan would work. The bird quickly shot off to find Lun. Amu then slowly went back to the palace's ballroom to face her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3