Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Amu looked down, "Oh. Okay then. I mean, I guess you didn't have to go.." She smiled, turned her back to Lun, then slowly walked off like nothing happen, though she was greatly disappointed. Amu was walking down another hall, one side of the hall was a window facing the high view of the kingdom. Amu went inside a room, that was in the middle of the hall. It was a VERY large room, seeming to be a bedroom. Amu then got herself ready for the dinner.

Just as Amu walked off, Harata their mother, came from behind the pillar and faced Lun.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Amu walked sadly from the room. Lun sighed and followed soon after. As she walked through the halls to her room, Lun noticed her mother Come from behind a pillar. "You really gotta stop following me..." Lun murmured to he mother as she walked by.

Harata walk beside her. "I am happy to see you are in class now. Also I am wanting to attend the party tonight." She smiled listening to her daughters heart and her body movement.
"I don't know yet mom.."
"Well Amu was wanting you to come. She misses spending time with you."
"OK, thanks for the unneeded input. I am not wanting another repeat of what happened last time when i was young at your birthday... Believe me when I say I don't care if I go or not.." Lun spoke with a sad tone and walked even closer to her room.

"I know what happened but that was then and this is now.." Harata began before Lun interrupted her. "But know no one even like me and thinks I'm ... Different." Lun stopped at her door looking at her mother.

"Well yes but do you think people thought of a Blind queen? You'll be fine.. Please come. There is a dress on you bed." The queen smiled and walked of leaving Elune in silents.

Lun turned into her room and look at the dress and she closed the door, think if she should go or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

It was night when Amu came out of her room in her stunning dark blue dress, flower pin with thin lace in her hair, a ribbon necklace, and her hair shining like always.

(( She looks exactly like my profile picture at the moment. ^^ ))

As Amu walked down the empty hall and onto the main one, she wondered if her sister was going to the dinner. The sounds of her shoes hitting the floor was heard throughout the hall of servants, that just stared at her. She was looking amazing. They also gave bows and waved, her giving waves and bows back.

Amu walked to her sister's bedroom and knocked, "Lun..? Lun, are you coming?" Amu sighed thinking, 'If Lun doesn't answer, I'll just go in and try to convience her.'
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Lun heard her sister calling and knocking at the door. "Umm... come in..." She sat in front of the mirror as her maid did her make up and hair. Lun wore a white and gold dress with gold hills. She now wore a black wig and gold ear rings. She looked at her sister as she entered the room. "You look nice." Lun smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

"You're going!" Amu's eyes lit up and she gave a big smile.

Amu smiled, "And you look good. Not only because you look like me, but a lovely dress too! I need to get going and meet the guest, so I'm gonna meet you at the dinner okay?. See ya!" Amu ran out of the room, because she knew she herself was late. Being heir meant you had to be earlier, and Amu wasn't doing such a great job so far. Amu also knew she'd probably get a yell from her mother if she was even a second more late.

Amu thought to herself, "Time for some airbending." Amu shot her arms behind her and tons of air pushed her into the direction she wanted to go, almost like she was quickly flying to the dining room, "Excuse me! Pardon me. Watch it lady, a princess is coming through!" Amu blinked, unable to stop at the door. Luckily butlers opened it as she flew it, "Oh man. Oh man. Oh man. This is gonna hurt." As Amu entered, the butlers announced her name, "Princess Amu Mikuru Yachi." Amu flew over the dining table, a very long one, and hit the wall. Everyone in the room gasped. Amu blinked, being flat on her back, "Note to self, don't do that anytime soon.."

A group of people surrounded Amu, who quickly stood up and rubbed the back of her head, "A princess always needs to make a grand enterance!" The crowd laughed and Amu started to greet everyone. Probably the only reason they didn't judge her was because she was nice; and she also was the 'more powerful' twin.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Queen Harata sat on the throne with in the the Ballroom. "Amu..." She murmured her daughters name as she took her place at the Queens left side. "You late." She didn't care but she wanted Amu to look as if she had pride in attending. Although she wasn't as pleased with her entrance either but she held her tongue and noted to speak with her afterwords.

After a few more minutes, Elune was ready and made her way slowly to the the ball room. She walked in and stood as they announced her name. "Princess Elune Si Yachi" The announcer pronounced clearly.

Lun gulped and started to walk down the stairs. Many stared at her with unwanted faces and murmured where heard among the crowd. Lun reached the bottom and walked to her throne on the right of her mother. As she walked through the crowd, they parted like fleeing birds from the beach. Lun sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Amu Mikuru smiled at her sister, "Lulu! You look so pretty." Amu looked at her mother and sighed before Lun got all the way to her chair, "I know, mother." Amu sat on her throne and waved at the people who bowed in returned. She looked to Lun, bending over on her chair to look past her mother to Lun, "Lulu, when are we going to eat?" She also looked at her mother to see if she would answer as well.

Even though Amu was the older twin, she still thought Lulu was 'like an older sister,' because she seemed so mature. Even though Amu is the more sensible, and calmer one.

Amu blinked, staring at the second throne chair next to her mother. She didn't say a word because she knew it was her father's chair.. Her mood suddenly dropped a few levels and she leaned back into her chair. She saw Lun look nervous so she sighed, "Did you hear about my enterance?" Amu almost laughed because, let's face it. It was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Lun smiled, it had been a long time since her sister called her that. "I don't know.." she murmured quietly as the crowd began to talk normal again. She still knew she would mess up dome where or another.

"Did you hear about my entrance?" Amu smiled.

"Oh no.. I'm afraid not.." Lun felt uncomfortable and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Amu did what no Elemental Princess had done before. She stood from her chair, and gracefully walked down the steps and sat at the dining table, "I'd like some meat, soup, and dessert please." She said to a nearby butler who was shocked a princess talked to him. He nodded and hurried to the kitchen yelling, "The Princess wants some meat, soup, and dessert! Quickly, quickly!"

Amu yawned, "I'm starving.. And it's not fair everyone should wait a hour before we eat.." She rested her head on the table, her hands on her lap.

Everyone stared at her, then quickly ran to get a seat next to the royal. Amu giggled and smiled, welcoming them. She motioned her sister to join her.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Harata gave a stock face at Amu action. She growled and noted to scold her really good after the party. She raised gracefully and walked over to the table, taking her seat at the head of the table.

Lun rose after her mother and took her place next to the queen on her left. She looked over at her sister and gave her a "What the hell, are you crazy?!" look and noticed Amu acting very strange.

The rest of the guest took their seats and soon after the food came out began to be place in front of every one, starting with the royals. Harata thanked the waiter and turned and lean over to Amu ear polite, "You are wearing thin on my patients." She then waited for every to get there food before eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )   Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins in the Palace. ( After time skip. )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next