Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A normal day....(After time skip) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A normal day....(After time skip) I_vote_lcapA normal day....(After time skip) I_voting_barA normal day....(After time skip) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A normal day....(After time skip) I_vote_lcapA normal day....(After time skip) I_voting_barA normal day....(After time skip) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A normal day....(After time skip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A normal day....(After time skip) Empty
PostSubject: A normal day....(After time skip)   A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:50 am

Luna saw stars in the sky brightly shinning. She walked to the window just looking at the stars. In her head she was making connections between each of them with her star map. Luna looked at the North Star shining brightly in the night sky. The sky turned pink as the sun raised over the hills. Luna put on her clothes and went down to the private study. Luna walked past sleepy guards, and then they stiffened up and saluted. Luna nodded her head and continued down a stone hall. A dark nation crest appeared on the wall. Luna took a dark energy ball and placed it at her finger tips. Her fingers smoking black as she touched the crest making glow a soft black. A stone door behind her opened and Luna walked though it then it closed behind her. A candle was lit behind the wooden doors. Luna sighed knowing Eve was working in the study as well. Luna opened the door then seeing her sister say “I told you before and I will tell you again, no guards in this hallway.” Eve said still looking at documents. “It’s just me.” Luna said as her sister looked up getting up her chair and hugging her sister. “We have a few things to look over from leaders of the other nations. The Air, Earth, Fire, and Water.” Eve said pulling out the documents and going over them. Luna nodded her head knowing it would be a long morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A normal day....(After time skip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal day....(After time skip)   A normal day....(After time skip) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 am

Luna read the letters and maps, then she looked at Eve. "Want to get some breckfast. Then look at the trades later." Luna said, Eve nodded and they left the private study to the dinning hall. Luna sat down looking at the dark clouds then opening the clouds with a beam of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

A normal day....(After time skip)
Page 1 of 1