Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Leo Kantura After time skip 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Leo Kantura After time skip I_vote_lcapLeo Kantura After time skip I_voting_barLeo Kantura After time skip I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Leo Kantura After time skip I_vote_lcapLeo Kantura After time skip I_voting_barLeo Kantura After time skip I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Leo Kantura After time skip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Leo Kantura After time skip Empty
PostSubject: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Leo Kantura
Birthplace: light State
Current Residence: traveler
Element: Light and fire
Pets: none
Weapons: A short black bladed sword, dozen throwing knives
Abilities:

light mirror: creates a wall of light, can reflect light beams. (Instant cooldown, lasts 5 posts)

light whip: creates a whip made of light, instant

White hawk punch: light around my hand forms into a hawk and am able to control its movements at a distance of 50 feet, instant

Mirror clones: bends light to form pictures of an object or me, instant, lasts 5 posts

Light dragon complete: Leo is encased in a light in a form of a  intangible winged dragon, increases defense x1.5 + speed x1.5, cool down 10-15 posts, lasts 7 posts.

flame cannon: a long ranged fire ball, instant

mega flame: a giant flame that can cover a whole arena, cooldown 4 posts

tracking poisonous arrow: by covering light arrows with posion it will follow it target unless it's blocked or destroyed, : instant

burst clones: light clones filled with compressed flames and will burst when "killed": max of 3 clones, cooldown 5 posts after disappearance of the last clone, lasts 3 posts

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 2/15
Blood type: AB+
Hobbies: Helping others, polishing his sword.
Family: Parents: Dead. Siblings: none.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: brown hair
Clothes: A white short sleeved collared  shirt and grey pants
Skin: pale
Body Type: skinny
Eyes: Blue eyes
Height: 6'8

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is usually calm and quiet since he travels a lot he doesn't talk much but isn't  antisocial. He never declines help for someone. He is a hard worker sometimes causing a few mistakes, but he is a kind hearted person. He does however have a grudge to criminals (will see in history) and can't easily forgive them.
He Is kind of shy in front of girls, however many of the times they mess around with him or take advantage of him...he learned to stay away from girls as much as possible. He Finally doesn't care if people make fun of him or insults him, however if they talk about his parents...he will hurt them a lot.
Personal Strengths: quick, flexible, and has quick reflexes, high stamina
Personal Weaknesses: doesn't have much physical strength, color blind, can't stand seeing people getting hurt,
Personal Hero: His father
Dreams and Ambitions: To Stop evil
Dislikes: Thieves and criminals, spicy food, killing, and loosing his sword.

History:
He was a son of a farmer for most of his life, he lived happily and didn't care about life. at the age nine his house was attacked by a bunch of thieves his father told him to run and don't come back. he ran towards the closest village, he hid there waiting for his father to come to get him, however the news came that both his parents died. he cried for hours after hearing the news.
a man saw him cry and asked him for the reason, Leo told him the reason. the man came up to him and said to come to his house and he will take care of him. To his surprise the man was a light bender and for the next 6 years he taught him how to light bend however... on Leo's fifteenth birthday the man died from an illness. the man's last word were "Leo protect the world from what is evil and never get controlled by hatred"
Ever since he's been travelling from place to place tryng to remove evil from the world. he mastered light bending.
-time skip-
He is the 18th strongest bender in the world, as he captured big named criminals and revolutionists. he also learnt how to control his dragon form, which made him stronger.

Last edited by Leosan on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Well three things.

1. Dislikes have to have 5 things
2. Personality has to have 2 paragraphs
3. History has to be 2 paragraphs

The character application is in the link
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t4-character-template
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Approved once again ^^ Have fun Leo, and remember after the skip, you will be master leel
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Yeah, unapproving this. Took a look at you and mistdrake's topic, and frankly... well, this character is not acceptable.

However, you may continue your topic with mistdrake.

Some advice from a seasoned Roleplayer- you don't always need to start off ultra-strong. Helping your character get there is half the fun. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:32 pm

To start, please remove Light step and flash step. Teleportation is a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Kantura After time skip   Leo Kantura After time skip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo Kantura After time skip
Page 1 of 1