Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Lyssa

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
99,352/100,000 HP
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Alyssandra laughed mirthlessly at the bumbling, disorganized rampage of Verimethras.  The demon wouldn't quick.  Poor thing.  He was going to die here and he hadn't come to accept it yet.  With a smile Alyssandra ran towards Verimethras, and slid beneath his belly.  It was time to put this rotting mass of former human out of its very loud, very pathetic misery.

Once more covering her arms in electricity, this time up to her elbow, Alyssandra lay on her back and drew her arm back as far as possible.  Using all of her form she attempted to plunge her hand right into Verimethras's chest and rip out his still beating heart so that she could kill this ugly fuck once and for all.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:25 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Verimethras, the Broken One
Origin: Advisor of King Zul'Drak, Drak'Tharon
Motive: Defend the Kingdom; At All Costs
Threat Level: High
Number: 1 Demons
Damage: 7,500

HP: 0/15,000
Spoiler:

Verimethras dies; pathetic and alone. Your hand breeches his ribs and his heart falls from the rotting cavity.  He gives one last trumpet and then nothing.  Silence.  As you walk away, his body explodes in a massive wave of black liquid.  You guard yourself with your bending and frown at how disgusting this beast truly was.  But at least he is dead.  Darkness waits for you in the corners of the room as the way forward opens up.  Several ways forward actually.

You can head back the way you came.  You can go west.  You can go north.  Or you can go east.  Four ways, all leading somewhere different.  There could be treasure.  There could be monsters.  There could be dragon.  There could be traps.  Or there could be danger.

Either way, Champion, you must be prepared to face whatever comes.  No matter what.  There is no exit in the labyrinth.  No way out.  No emergency escape route.  Nothing.  Just you, your weapons, your bending, and all the skills and knowledge you know and posses.  Keep your wits about you and press on, or head back and try a new path.  Just be prepared.  No matter what may come.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:

Alyssandra didn't even bother to continue to watch Verimethras's death throes. He was dying, that's all that matters, and the doors were open. His body exploded as she left the room and headed west arbitrarily. There was no particular reason why she went west, only that her gut was telling her to go there, and so she did. Alyssandra did not bother wasting time on pathetic dithering and blathering and indecision.

Indecisiveness killed fools and kings alike. It was a sin above all others for Alyssandra and she would not tolerate such a pathetic flaw in herself. So she walked down the western corridor, prepared for whatever may come on that end of the labyrinth. No doubt the exit; though the trust distance to Drak'Tharon was unknown to her. It was a race against time, and in the labyrinth it always felt like night time.

There was no way of distinguishing time, which only made things worse. Oh well. Time to press onwards; she'd make it or she wouldn't. She'd find out when the time was right which was her fate.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:51 am

Spoiler:

You travel down the narrow tunnel, not caring what comes next. For it you are brave, you are determined.  It shows qualities.  You will be rewarded when your time comes for your perseverance, worry not Champion.  For now though, focus on getting out of here alive.

You hear cackling behind you.  Something laughs its way down the hallway, it passes by you but you can't see it.  It echoes as it comes, and echoes as it leaves.  You hear the cackling for moments even after the passing sound leaves the area.  It leads straight down the hallway towards...something.  Probably another courtyard though so, just be careful okay Champion?

Who knows what else you'll find in this damn labyrinth of hell.  Who knows what dark secrets live within--SOMETHING IS ON YOUR FOOT!  Oh, okay, it's just a...moving pile of green slime.  Right, start running or kill it.  Either way, it's kinda creepy.  It looks like its trying to mate with your toes but it's not going to get very far.  You're not even sure if it has genitalia but you're not sticking around to find out.

Keep going Champion, right down the hallway.  Right down towards your next boss, or treasure.  We're not very sure in here you know.  Good luck with whatever it is you do find!

Oh wait!  What's this??  Etched into the side of the wall.  You can just barely see it but you read it.  The language is old, primitive, and some words you cannot translate but most of it is similar enough to modern Common that you can make out the gist of it.

"Who says that I am dead
Knows nought at all.
I am that is,
Two beasts within these walls.
The Warrior sleeps
‘Twixt Hall and House of Tolls.
I am that is,
Take on my mighty role.
Look for the sword
In moonlight streaming forth,
At night, when day’s first hour
Reflects the North.
From o’er the threshold
Seek and you will see;
I am that is,
My sword will wield for me."

Well...that's...uh...good luck figuring out.  No time to dawdle though Champion, keep moving!  You'll have to if you want to make it to the end in time.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:

Alyssandra thought deeply as she continued down the dark narrow hallway, a little creeped out by the sound of the laughter. She could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. This place was starting to creep her out, but thinking about the riddle helped take her mind off the fact that she could die literally any minute. With an exhaling breath, Alyssandra pursued farther down the tunnel.

This riddle sounded like it was written by a past adventure, a brave hero who tried to break the curse of Drak'Tharon and failed. He left that poem, his last will and testament. Something to guide future adventurers. "My sword will wield for me." Did that mean he left his sword here? For someone to find and take home? Or was he just lost, confused and delirious? Time would tell. For now, on to the next courtyard.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Spoiler:

Lor’em-thaçar, The King’s Fist
Origin: Champion of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the King and the Keep
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 7500

HP: 15,000/15,000
Spoiler:

You walk down the hallway, to find it is but a short one.  Do not get used to that though, for it will not be common.  You walk into the next courtyard and see your next challenge. The next boss. A massive being, twice the size of any man, covered in heavy iron armour, with a massive cloak. He too has been changed the curse of Drak'Tharon. He has a cat like face, furry and tiger coloured, with massive fangs on his bottom jaw and point ears. His hair is long and grey and his eyes glow white-blue with an unholy power.

He looks at you. He says nothing and merely grunts. Hefting his massive axe across his shoulder he approaches you and points to make a challenge. He is a warrior with honour, despite his cursed and deathly demeanour. You are unsure if he is dead or alive but you know you have to kill him to get farther. He bows to you and the two of you stare at each other. Then the demon knight charges, swinging his massive axe at your throat.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Vermilion Princess
99,676/100,000 HP
Spoiler:

Alyssandra saw the massive cat-like knight and was in disbelief.  She had barely enough time to dodge when the axe came for her neck.  Alyssandra rolled out of the way, and off to the left of her enemy with the name she couldn't even try and pronounce.  She watched him and he watched her.  He looked at her approvingly at her skill and reaction time, and raised his massive axe once more, going after her with direct intent to kill.

Alyssandra thought quickly.  He was in metal armour, which made him susceptible to lightning.  Good.  She could do lightning.  Quick as a whip, with but a few feet to spare, Alyssandra shot a bolt of powerful lightning right at Lor’em-thaçar's chest.  Her hope was that the metal used in his armour would be conductive and thus Lor’em-thaçar would receive quite the electric shock from her attack.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #4 - Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next