Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Stephy

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Audurna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Spoiler:
"I don't need anything.
Just my family and a full belt of throwing knives."

HP: 92,871/100,000
----------------------------------------------------------

The moment of victory where Audurna saw the demon shrink and rear back, wounded from her attack as the flames killed off much of the flames that made up the demons body was quickly over shadowed as the demon stomped its foot down upon her. It took her a few moments to regain her breath and pick herself up.

But once she had, Audurna shot up like a rocket and glared hard at her opponent. She wasn't going to allow her enemy to defeat her. She stood up, took another shot of flame, and aimed a night big ball of flame at the core of the Wind Demon. Best case scenario, she hit the demon's core, middle, she hit the demon, worst? That the demon blocked and came after her with a vengeance. Oh well, time to gamble.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Elemental Guardian of Air
Origin: Elemental Guardian raised by Drak'Tharon Sorcerers
Motive: Defend the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: 1 Elemental
Damage: 7500

HP (Demon): 0/10,000
HP (Elemental Core): 0/500

Spoiler:

The great Wind Elemental's life ended as the core was struck. It's very essence exploded, blowing up along with the demon in a torrent of wind and air that blew the entire courtyard like a hurricane. It finally settles and now it's calm, and silent. The stone doors open to the south, where you come from, to the east, and to the north. You may choose any of the paths. For now your fight is over. But you'll have more up ahead, so good luck Champion.

Oh and before you leave, take notice of that small Elemental Spirit Spirit wolf that erupts from the remnants of the core of the Wind Elemental. It's only a pup, a cub, but it's alone and lost and hungry. If you take it and raise it, you'll have a really cool mount. If not well...it'll probably wander around here, lost, alone and confused until it becomes food for something else. But the choice is yours. Take it or leave it; but be prepared to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Audurna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Spoiler:
"I don't need anything.

HP: 95,247/100,000

The Wind Elemental exploded in a violent torrent of wind. It was like being in a hurricane; Audurna had to raise her arms to cover her mouth and eyes as the dust and dirt was blown around by the torrent. Audurna couldn't see a thing for minutes before the torrent finally died away.

Audurna saw the small pup and motioned to the little being to come with her.  It didn't take long for the lost, scared little thing to agree.  It ran towards her and hoped into her arms.  She gave it a warming hug, then tucked it into her robes, where it sat, surprisingly light and sleeping like an infant.  Audurna smiled.  Even in this Labyrinth there was something nice and heart-warming.  It wasn't so bad; well, kind of.

With new determination, Audurna looked forward and saw the path ahead of her.  Forward, that's where she had to go, and so Audurna pushed northward, the little pup sleeping in her robes, and the next enemy up ahead no doubt, sitting in the next courtyard, just waiting for a chance at its next meal.  Fun, like always.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 10,000/10,00

Spoiler:

You walk down the hallway, to find it is but a short one. Do not get used to that though, for it will not be common. You walk into the next courtyard and hear you pup whine and whimper from within your robes. You look around to see what's wrong and notice them. Four skeletal dogs engulfed in emerald green fire. These beasts growled and barked like wolves on the prowl. They aren't playing around are they?

Well Champion, it's time to fight. Be careful though because these Felhounds are vicious. Not only will they bite and rip and tear and claw with their skeletal claws and fangs, but they will burn you with their felfire. And Felfire is deadly. It doesn't go out. Like the black flames of Amaterasu's bloodline, these flames can only be put out by their creator. The creator is not the Felhounds, but the Old Gods that created and corrupted them. The other way to do it is kill the source. The Felhounds. So, be careful Champion, and don't get burned.

Wait look out! Here they come! The Felhounds pounce at you, they jump, attack you with their claws and fangs, ganging up on you like a real wolf pack.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Audurna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Spoiler:
"I don't need anything.

HP: 95,247/100,000

Audurna would normally have been hit by the enemy's first attack.  Lucky would always leave Audurna out to dry, but this time she was ready.  She was prepared for their strike and she countered them.  As the enemy Felhounds pounced at her, Audurna fended them off with a single kick, blasted them with a wave of flame that the Felhounds jumped into.  They fell back, wounded slightly and angry.  They would come back, but Audurna would not allow them the chance.

She pressed the attack and with a wicked grin, went after the Felhounds, daggers drawn.  Spewing flames.  Kicking and punching melee attacks.  She sank knife into bone and hit some Felhounds with flame.  The flames didn't do as much as damage as she expected, due mostly to the fact that they were already covered in Felfire, but it did enough damage that Audurna was able to call it a victory.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Stephy the Flamewarden on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:10 am

Spoiler:

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 6,971/10,00

Spoiler:

The Felhounds growl in pain as not only you hit them with flame, but you melee and stab at them too. They're wounded but they're not giving up just yet. They look at you hungrily and back off a bit, out of reach of your attacks. They circle you, looking to pounce again when you least expect it. They circle you and you look in everyone direction at once to try and make sure none pulls a move on you.

You can hear the pup in your robes whimpering as the Felhounds growl menacingly. Then, just at the last moment, while your guard is down, distracted by the pup, they jump up, run towards you and leap, aiming for your throat from four different directions.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #1 - Audurna Yan
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next