Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:22 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight First Round!  We are about to begin our sixth and final match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Aklia Lee Wuu and Yami Sentoki. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100 HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches.  Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Aklia will have the honour of the first strike!  Now, without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:28 pm

HP: 100

Aklia was ready to fight once again. Her last fight was extremely close but resulted in her loss. Aklia, more excited than ever, rushed out into the arena, absorbing the warm sunlight. She felt a weird flow of adrenaline. She really was ready to fight. The water was still where it was when she had previously fought here in Ba Sing Se.

Her opponent seemed to be quite the formidable foe. Her attack options were limited to distance attacks. This was new to Aklia, attacking from afar. She hunted yes, but overall fighting from a distance was the new concept. Aklia took a good sized ball of water from the pool to her right and froze it into a wall, to which she broke into a thousand small razors that shot right at her opponent.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
[u]Strength[u]
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:25 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:33 am

HP: 82/100

Yami stepped into the arena, the loose sand under her feet sinking slightly due to her weight. Her hood was up, rendering the upper part of her face impossible to see, especially from a distance. She grinned. She had been informed that she was allowed to use both of her elements in this tournament, which would have been quite helpful during the prelims. Alas, she lost, and ended up back in Ba Sing Se. Part of her was happy that she wouldn't be under the careful eye of the nobles. After all, it wouldn't be long before they found out who she truly was.

Another side to her, however, was a little disappointed. She was up against none other than the avatar, and she'd inevitably lost. If she had won, she would have gained so much in that single fight. Instead, stuck in the searing heat of the Earth Kingdom, fighting a woman in her twenties. Young as she was, Yami wasn't going to let this woman defeat her. At, that was her mindset until the razors left thousands of cuts all over her arms and face.

Oh, so you like ice, do you? she thought, i'll show you just what ice can do, in due time. For now, however, i'd rather keep you on your toes. Yami held her right hand in front of her, her arm parallel to the ground and her palm facing her opponent. In her palm, a ball of fire grew, growing large in less than a second. Away it flew across the arena.

Strength:
Random number (1,30) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 2:33 am

((I swear the rolls just really hate Yami))
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:55 am

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

((OOC: Dances With Derp WHERE DID YOU GO
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:00 pm

HP: 50

Kara was teleported from her fight in the heavyweights to a battle in the lightweights. It was really strange for Kara to be back in Ba Sing Se. However, she wasn’t going to let that stop her. Being exactly where Aklia was, Kara was faced with a ball of fire. Easily, Kara sidestepped and watched it fly past her and into the arena wall behind her. The heat of the sun amped Kara up for fighting her new opponent, Yami.

The sandy ground beneath her feet was another welcoming sign to her. Also heated from the sun, the sand was Kara's best bet for an amazing attack. She stomped her left foot on the ground and thrust her arms forward, moving the sand to swirl around Yami. When Kara was ready she moved the sand so that it would pick Yami up and throw her anywhere Kara pleased.

Accu
Random number (1,10) :
Strength
Random number (1,45) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :

((Why is your HP 50???))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:57 pm

HP: 82/100

Yami rubbed her eyes. Did her opponent just change to somebody else??? It was as though there were an illusion bender in the arena. That notion soon dissipated, however, as he opponent began controlling the sand around her, the same opponent who had been water bending previously. Confused out of her mind, Yami still managed to dodge the miniature sandstorm. The announcer said something that she had tuned out. This opponent was stronger than the last. She would not go down as easily.

Yami decided it was time to step up her game. Taking the proper stance, she put her pointer and middle fingers if her right hand together, pulled her arm back, and pushed it forward, bursts of lightning shooting directly at the new woman.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Strength:
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Lightweight Division | First Round | Match 6 – [#15] Aklia vs. [#6] Yami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next