Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_vote_lcap3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_voting_bar3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:34 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Heavyweight First Round!  We are about to begin our sixth and final match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a long, rectangular Imperial Arena.  Sand covered the floor, and though rectangular, it had rounded edges.  Stands stretched around the outside, and backed into the stands where the private boxes were was the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Box, as well as mansions and palaces belonging to important nobles who also had their own private boxes attached to their homes.  

The entire place was of made of sandstone and marble and was fabulously decorated. A massive golden brazier stood above the Emperor's Box, being supported by two Tengu.  It was on fire, and the fire was said to never go out.  It was white fire too.  In the arena there were several pools of water around the edges. Many tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Kuma Kurebayashi and Clarissa Burke. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 500 HP and will roll a random number of 50 instead of 20 for the Heavyweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Kuma will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Mr. ShowBiz on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:
Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.
HP: 500/500

Kuma knew he should have felt happy. He should have felt joy at defeating his opponent and progressing to the heavyweight bracket. But he still felt...empty. Grief was a hard thing to get through, after all, and when the one person you trust passes on, there's a gaping hole left behind that can seemingly never be filled.

He looked around him. The arena was beautiful, the white fire from the brazier above the Emperor's box illuminating the extravagant decorations. He looked across the arena at his opponent. She was a teenage girl, about his age, give or take a year or two. From his distance, he couldn't tell for sure, but it seemed that the girl's movements were a bit...off. It was as though she were uncertain as to where she was going. Kuma decided to get right to the point. Literally. He formed a large spike out of ice and hurled it across the arena.

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Defense Points

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Clarissa Burke
Spoiler:
HP: 500

Clarissa smiled as she and Ranger entered the arena. They had won their first match. Maybe she wasn't so blind to the whole tourney thing as she thought she was. Ranger growled for a moment as he guided Clarissa to the center. She had to remind him again that he was not to attack while here. Ranger, however, didn't like that. Mr. ShowBiz stopped talking and Clarissa sensed the young male across her move to strike towards her with something. What was it? It's in the air and unfamiliar. She thought as she tried to sense it. Before she knew it, Ranger jumped up and caught the ice spike in his mouth before crushing it to pieces with his teeth.

Clarissa looked down as a piece fell into her shoe. Ice. He's throwing ice at me. "Stupid waterbender" Clarissa cursed under her breath. Slamming her foot down on the ground, she raised a spike straight up at Kuma's chest.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:02 am

[quote="Wolfie"]
Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:
Your dreams make you who you are. Don't ever give up on them. One day, when you're old, you'll look back and find that by holding on to your dream, you finally made it.

It wasn't until after Kuma had thrown the icicle that he noticed the little fox, and he also realized something else: the girl hadn't seen it coming. She didn't try to dodge or anything. It was as though she couldn't see...that was it. That was why she seemed so uncertain. Kuma realized that he was fighting a blind girl.

He wanted to hold back. He so desperately wanted to stop and let the girl win. That is, until she tried to kill him. The spike came out of nowhere, and his reflexes barely saved him from being stabbed through the chest. So she could fight, and her aim was pretty deadly. Kuma decided not to let his guard down again. He would fight as though she were just another opponent. But first, he had to get closer. While many water benders preferred long range, Kuma liked to get up close and personal. He began running towards his opponent, hurling ice pellets in her direction as he ran.

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Defense Points

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Clarissa Burke
Spoiler:
HP: 411

Clarissa felt Kuma jump backward out of the way of her spike and cursed. She hadn't expected him to be so quick. Fine. Different tactic. Out of nowhere, or what seemed like nowhere, something cold kept hitting her, cutting her arms and legs. It was cold as ice like the spike that hit her and distracted her long enough to not register him getting in close to her. In a last ditch attack, Clarissa raised up the earth around her and slammed it towards Kuma.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack Strength:
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:14 pm

[quote="Wolfie"]
Kuma Kurebayashi
Spoiler:

Kuma felt the ground under his feet shift as he neared his opponent. Recalling what happened earlier with the spike, he dove to the right, rolling away as the earth passed through where he had been standing before. He looked up at the girl, and though she wore glasses, he could see the lack of color in her eyes. She was definitely blind, yet skilled just the same. He wouldn't waste any time thinking about her. He lunged toward her, aiming a punch right at her stomach.

Strength:
Random number (1,50) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa   3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Heavyweight Division | First Round | Match 2 - [#21] Kuma vs. [#17] Clarissa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: Tenkaichi Bending-kai Archives :: 3rd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Tournament :: Heavyweight Competition-
Jump to: