Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Rumble - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Rumble - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Rumble - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Rumble - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Rumble - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Rumble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Earth Rumble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Bryan used his firebending to hover just above the ground. I've learned something too. I learned how to beat a blind firebender. All i have to do is stay quiet and keep off the ground. I learned this from watching you. Bryan grinned and moved through the air and went behind her. He pushed her forward and quickly moved again. He kept doing this From different side each time. Eventually she got to the edge of the ring.

Kouta watched very closely. I can't believe this he might win. I just hope that if he does win she doesn't get too mad.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Toph tried to pay attention to the place Bryan was but he kept jumping into the air. She couldn't believe she had come this way and she was actually going to lose she turned around and tried to sense where Bryan was. She said You remind me of an airbender I once fought. He used a similar method and that's how he beat me now stop being cheap twinkle toes. Toph blasted a rock in the direction she thought Bryan was in and waited to hear if there was a crunch of him being hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Bryan was right next to her smiled and began. It's not being cheap because i read about that match. He jump around very softly, I stay in the air sortof like rockets on my feet. As soon as he said this he moved to the away. He then let moved right in front of her. Here's a piece of advice listen to where the flame is you can't just sense things using the earth you have to also use your sense of hearing. After saying that he pushed her off the side of the ring hoping she wouldn't use the Earth to catch herself. And that's game.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Toph fell of the stage landing back first on the ground she got up and ran off into a room where she raised a ground wall in between her and the stadium and sat crying. She hoped Kouta would come and try to comfort her for losing. She had just lost her chance at ever getting back into her old body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Bryan took the belt and the money. Sukey come on. You Kouta please get her to open up the wall so i can talk to her.

Kouta nodded. Fine, but don't mock her or make jokes or anything.

Bryan had a serious look on. Got it, no problem.

Bryan picked Sukey up and hovered over to the door. Kouta walked over and began to talk to Toph. Toph please let me in so we can talk face to face. Everything will work out just open up please.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Toph lowered the Earth wall showing that shwas curled up in a corner crying. She was never going to get back to her old body now. It was over she was stuck as Toph forever. She said to Kouta What do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Kouta walked in as Bryan hovered in. However, Bryan talked first. I'm here to give you this. Kouta sat next to Toph as Bryan continued. You deserve the prize not me all i did was study and defeat you. Bryan remembered that he was still holding Sukey and put her down. You were amazing out there and you beat everyone even the champion you won because i wasn't really a contestant. Bryan stood still if she tried to hit him he would stay right where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Toph looked in the direction where Bryan was and said You really think so? You defeated me though. I didn't even last two minutes against you. Toph didn't know whether to accept the belt or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 pm

I only defeated you because i studied how you fought. You didn't know anything about the way i fight. Bryan walked closer to her. You defeated many people today and i defeated one. You definitely deserve it way more. Bryan looked at both Sukey and Kouta. A little help here. It usually takes more than one to comfort someone.

Kouta looked at him and stayed quiet. Then after a few seconds he spoke. Hey, Toph is great, but you hurt her not me.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Sukey walked over to the Blind Bandit and said Hey cheer up, okay? You're a much better fighter than I am and if you knew how Bryan fought I'm sure you would have been able to beat him too. So don't feel upset. You were amazing out there. You pretty much destroyed every one of your opponents.

Toph then thought to herself Wait a minute, maybe they're right. Maybe what makes me strong isn't physically being able to beat everyone all the time but what makes me strong is that I'm willing to try and I never give up even when the battle looks impossible. Toph suddenly started glowing with a bright white light and then the spirit of Toph separated from the body of Miro leaving Miro back in his own body. Then Toph said Yes you have finally gotten the point of the lesson. It doesn't matter whether you lose or win, Miro. All that matters is if you're willing to give it your all despite the disadvantages you may come across. Now take the belt you deserve it. Miro stood up and shook Toph's hand saying Thank you, Toph. I will never forget your teachings. I then reached out for the belt and said Thank you Bryan and Sukey. You guys taught me something very important today. I was wondering would you like to come with us? I'm on an expedition right now and my ship is in the harbor right now. If you'd like you could come along we're heading to the Eastern Air Temple next.

Sukey looked at Bryan and then back at the boy who was apparently someone named Miro after all and said I'd be happy to go along with you. That sounds like a lot of fun? What do you say Bryan? Sukey smiled at him interlacing her fingers with Bryan's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next