Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Rumble 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Rumble I_vote_lcapEarth Rumble I_voting_barEarth Rumble I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Rumble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Kouta couldn't believe how awsome the Earth kingdom looked. "Ok Sushi head back to the tribe and watch out for my dad for me." Kouta atached a note to Sushi's Ear and let him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Toph got off of Sushi and landed on the sand of the beach. She could finally sense exactly where she was again. She then said to Kouta [color=green]C'mon we need to hurry. It stats any moment now. She ran into the city and found the secret entrance to get to the Earth Rumble 6 and then she went up to the registration counter saying I will be competing in the tournament put me down under the name of the blind bandit please. The person at counter opened his mouth wide like he had seen a ghost and then nodded placing her name down. Toph then said This is my friend make sure he gets a good seat or else The person nodded and said Yes, mam. Then he passed Kouta a ticket and Toph ran into the room where she would be waiting for her first fight.

Meanwhile Sukey had just woken up from a good night's sleep in the place Bryan had found for them to stay. She smiled at Bryan and said Well, today's the big day let's get going and hurry. We don't want to be late. She ran to the place that the Earth Rumble 6 was being held and then asked Bryan You get enough money to get us tickets? She was anxious to see the battle.
Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Kouta grabbed the tickets and went to his seats. I can't believe she came in the same outfit and entered with the same name. I told her that we needed to get her some new clothes. He was still ready to see an Earth bending beatdown.

Bryan looked over at Sukey. I did, but you gave it back. Don't worry i'll get some on the way. He left the house through the back door with his mask on. He Pick pocketed from a few noblemen and ran into an alley. He took off his disguise and left his regular clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Sukey smiled and said Alright, Let's get going. She ran towards the place where the underground tournament was being held and went to the ticket stand. She said to the person Two tickets please She placed the money that Bryan had gotten on the table and the person gave her two tickets she handed Bryan one of the tickets and then walked into the stands. She sat down in the third row ready to watch the tournament. This was going to be totally awesome.

Just then the tournament began and the announcer said Are you ready to rumble!! For the first round of the tournament on our left we have an old familiar face the Ground Gauntlet. And coming back to the tournament after five hundred years of comission, is it a ghost? Is it a spirit? It's the Blind Bandit!! Toph stomped on the ground ready to beging the battle. She smiled but then the opponent laughed at her saying I am not afraid of a blind girl. Toph grimaced and laughed shaking her head saying You should be. As soon as the battle began the opponent charged at her but after he only took a step Toph knew exactly where he was and slid her foot across the ground and then kneed up in the air causing the ground to crack and then a large chuck of rock flew into the air. She punched in the air and the rock was sent flying in the direction of the Ground Gauntlet. He was hit by the rock and sent flying out of the ring. She took her hand and brushed her hair back. Then she said Piece of cake.
Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Kouta shook his head. Toph better be careful her over confidence could be the reason she loses. Just then he looked to the side and saw two people. He decided to go say hi.

Bryan turned to Sukey. Hey someone's coming over here. Just act natural.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Sukey smiled at the boy who was coming over to them and said Come over here. You can sit with us. She patted the seat right next to her for him to sit in. That Blind Bandit girl was good. She wondered if she really was blind.

Then the next battle began and the announcer said [color=yellow]That was an easy victory for the blind bandit. Perhaps she still has all her skill from back then. The announcer then said Now I'd like to welcome a new challenger to the field Stonecrumbler. A tall muscled man walked onto the field and said You're going down, girly girl. When the battle begun Toph jumped over him and landed behind him then lifting her foot up behind her a rock wall came up behind her. She then kicked the wall and sent it flying at the man which in turn sent him flying out of the ring.

Sukey then looked at the boy who had sat next to her. She's really good. She then turned to Bryan and said Do you think you'll be able to beat her?
Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

What can a firebender like me do against her? Bryan opened his mouth wide and turned towards the boy. Ummm you didn't hear that did you?

Kouta turned to the firebender. Hey don't worry in this tournament anykind of bender can enter. By the way, I'm Kouta of the Northern Water Tribe.

Nice to meet you. I'm Bryan and this Sukey
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Sukey shook Kouta's hand and said Nice to meet you Kouta. Then she looked back at the ring so she could watch the tournament some more. She wondered who would be next. The Blind Bandit was really good.

Toph smiled at the announcer and said Bring out the champion already. The announcer then said Ladies and gentlemen now, the moment you've all been waiting for the champion of the last tournament, The Overquaker. The Overquaker stepped onto the field and laughed saying Come on show me your stuff. Nobody has taken me down in over three years. I'll crush you intro dust. Toph laughed at him saying We'll just see about that macho man. The battle began and The macho man stomped ont the ground causing the earth to split heading towards Toph. Toph jumped to the side and moved her foot to the side causing the cracks to turn the other way. She ran up to the man and at the last moment stopped and nothing happened for a split second while she said Boo Then a huge pillar skyrocketed out of the ground throwing the combatant out of the ring. Toph then lowered the pillar back into the ground and the announcer said And we have our new champion. Is anybody brave enough to take on the Blind Bandit? Is anyone willing to fight the reigning champ? Anyone?

Sukey nudged Bryan and said Now's your chance. Sukey waited for Bryan to make the challenge.
Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Bryan stood up. I will

Kouta looked over at him. Are you nuts she'll demolish you?!

Well then what nation are you from. From the looks of it your no Earthbender kid. The announcer began to laugh mocking Bryan.

Bryan jumped to the ring in a ball of fire. I'm Bryan Vega of the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Toph faced the Fire Nation brat and said Oh, you're going down. If there's one thing I've learned through all of this its that I'm not weak and defenseless just because I'm blind and my blindness is not a disability. It's what helps me to listen and then attack. I said to him while waiting for him to make the first move. Come on after me, Spiceboy. Or are you too much of a gentlemen to hit a blind girl? She smirked. She knew exactly what she was doing. Once he made the first strike then the torment would begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Rumble   Earth Rumble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Rumble
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next