Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black Empty
PostSubject: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 am

As Hope went for a walk throught the woods picking berries she saw a strange man running toward the city.''The blackness is coming the blackness is coming!" The man kept yelling. Hope climed a tree to see if it was really true and all she saw was thick black cloud coming toward the city so Hope ran.

When Hope got home she borded up her windows and all of her doors plus all of the exits. When she was done she went to go see if her family was okay. Her family were all in the living room crying and screaming.

"Everyone calm down everything is alright" Said Hope
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Shoku walked through the small Fire Nation village "Jeez...a bunch of poor people" he said "No one worth killing or stealing from....what a waste." Shoku heard people screaming and running "Ooh....perhaps they're running from something good? Something worth killing?" he said with a wry smile "Let's go take a looksy shall we?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Hope ran outside and and as the dark thick cloud came closer she saw a teenager walking toward it.

"What the heck are you doing!?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Shoku smiled, his pointed teeth making him look like a pale gremlin. "I'm just gonna go see if it's something worth killing...maybe it has money" he said hopefully, he drew his Executioner's Blade "Only one way to find out...hehe" he said slyly.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"Fine go get yourself killed see if I care" Said Hope. Hope ran Back in the woods to see if anyone was still there and hurt.

It had been five hours and Hope didn't return.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Yoshimori had been traveling with his parents when they enetered a village. Everyone seemed to be panicing. A young person came up to him with a picture asking if he'd seen the woman. He shook his and ask what had happened. He ran into the woods leaving his parents to help out in the village. "Hello!? Is anyone there!?" he shouted as he ran through the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

HELP!!!!!!!!!! Yelled Hope.

Hope was bleeding badly in the arm and leg. She was runing to go find anyone and two arrows came and shot her in the arm and leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Yoshimori heard a call for help and ran to where the voice came from. He saw a girl bleeding badly. "Oh man..." he said quietly as he ran up to her. "Let me help you." Yoshimori saw an arrow heading for her head and hit it away. "Come on. We've gotta get out of here." He said making an attempt to pic her up and get out of there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Hope opened her eyes and saw a strange boy trying to pick her up.

She tried to escaped but she was too badly engered to move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Yoshimori ran through the woods dodging and blocking arrows while carrying the girl. "Please don't be afraid. I'm only want to help you get out of here without anymore injuries." He continued to run until they were hidden and no more arrows wee flying towards them. "My parents gave me some bandages and healing herbs just in ase i needed them." Yoshimori took the bandages out of his bag and said "Please show me where your wounds are so i can help you and we can get out of here." He waited for her answer while paying close attention to the surrounding area. They could be attacked at any minute so he needed to stay focused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next