Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Of blood and earth 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Of blood and earth I_vote_lcapOf blood and earth I_voting_barOf blood and earth I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Of blood and earth I_vote_lcapOf blood and earth I_voting_barOf blood and earth I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Of blood and earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Of blood and earth Empty
PostSubject: Of blood and earth   Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Nelleta pulled her cloak tighter around her body. She wasn't cold, just scared. She was scared of being caught. Under her cloak she wore her typical clothes, complete with blood stains, her blood skins and a layer of filth and dirt she had almost gotten used to. Even her face was obscured by dirt, blood and sweat.

She had traveled a long way to get to Ba Sing Se, hoping the large city would be easy to hide in. So far she had to spend all her money just to get in. She almost killed the guard for that but figured that would be a bad start. Unfortunately she was broke and
starving and since she couldn't kill to get money, she had to resort to stealing.

She had grabbed a mango from a stall on the corner, hoping to be able to disappear down the street with no one the wiser. Unfortunately the guard standing behind her grabbed her by the cloak. She hadn't even seen him come up behind her. She panicked and extended her chi. The top on one of her skins popped out and the red liquid inside flew out of the container. As it did it froze and pierced the back of her cloak, followed by the mans chest. Nelleta realized she was screwed. She retracted the blood and ran.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Of blood and earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of blood and earth   Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:03 am

When Tsukara saw the blood spike penetrate the guard's chest, he knew his day was just about to get more interesting. Stealing a mango? Mundane.. but an attack? The thought thrilled him, despite having a baby strapped to his back. He, of all people — a lover of food, even stopped half-way through eating a banana to toss the peel, and flick his fingers in strange movements, prompting a shadow to wisp from out of his pocket. It was like clockwork. They must be on edge, he thought. Who'd attempt murder over a fruit? There must be more. Just who are they? He used his bending to create a tornado around his feet, lifting him up onto the nearest rooftop. "And, so, the chase begins! Ain't that right, Kazuma?"

With the sound of a child giggling with each jump among shingles, the informant followed the instigator from afar, keeping a safe distance and doing his utmost not to be heard. He didn't know what else the blood bender could have been capability of, and didn't want to risk another unnecessary casualty —.. not that he was ever worried about himself, but more so, the little one he decided to protect. While he had noticed their suspicious behavior upon arrival, suspicions meant nothing until action took place; the substance. He could only wait and see what the stranger would do next. What was their plan of action?

What are they doing here?
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Of blood and earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of blood and earth   Of blood and earth I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:20 am

Nelleta ran until she was certain the market was nowhere near her. She saw a possible escape in the form of an alley and took it. Once in it she stopped and looked around. She spotted a barrel of water and grabbed it with her chi. Pulling it up and pushing it down, soaking the dirt at her feet. Using her chi, she tightened the waters grip on the dirt and brought her hands up in a broad circle while lifting her leg up into a crane stance, pulling the mud up into the alleys entry. Nell smoothed the far side and thinned the water into a mist, dropped down into a low po stance and pulled her arm back and high, clutching the air as she did. The water flowed from the dirt, leaving behind a wall that could easily be mistaken if one doesn't pay attention. She slumped against the wall, tired from running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of blood and earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of blood and earth   Of blood and earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of blood and earth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Earth Kingdom :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se :: Lower Ring-
Jump to: