Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_lcapKatsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_voting_barKatsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_lcapKatsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_voting_barKatsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Katsuo Daichi
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se Military Quarters
Element: Earth Bender (Experienced)/Metal Bender (Average)

Weapons: WIP
Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Art, Sculpture, Music.
Family: Kenji Daichi (father); Akita Takumi (Mother); several siblings.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Although his hair used to be darker, as he grew older; Ketsuo's hair color began to change slightly to the point where his hair can be seen as a light brown when the sun hits straight to his head. Nevertheless, as a man that usually spend his time in shadows and darkness in caves and the Earth Kingdom's Military Compound.

Eyes: Constant exposure to the crystal caves where he trained with his father eventually lead him to get a weird green color in his eyes, nevertheless; little is known of the change of that his whole body went through after years passed.

Height: 1,79m

Clothes: His previous attire that seemed the clothes of a commoner (which he was) was replaced long ago. After he joined the Military, Ketsuo is now seen wearing a green A-Shirt with a white scarf on his neck. In his hands, the bandages that covered his wounds and that helped with his hand to hand combat were now replaced by leather gloves that allow him to hide his silver daggers with the knowledge he has in metal bending.

Skin: Katsuo's skin is visibly similar to other citizens of the Earth Kingdom, still; his hands and feet became rougher due to his work as an artisan in his younger years. Besides that, his skin does not display any other difference since it is smooth and clean eventhough he is used to get dirty with dust in the team's drills and missions.

Body Type: Usually, many of the Military personnel in the Earth Kingdom has a strong build, on the other hand; Ketsuo managed to work in his agility and bending skills rather than his physical strenght. For that reason, he has an athletic body with average muscles that allowed him to perfom his job accordingly.

Image:

Captain Ketsuo Daichi:

19th Metal Bender Division Spec Ops:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Known by many as a former artisan, he learned since a very young age to be kind to others with kindness and respect. As part of that education, he was trained since youth as an Earthbender and Metalbender to help his family in the business and never had the time to relate with a lot of people making him difficult to talk to.

Because of this, people sometimes think that he is introvert and even kind of an antisocial although he likes to joke a lot when in confidence, usually with his division.

Personal Strengths: Extremely Skilled Earthbender, Metalbender practioner with a lot to learn left, kind, respectful, disciplined.

Personal Weaknesses: Too trusty on others, when failure reaches him he is known to stress out and even lose control. Tends to get annoyed with children since he didn't experience a normal childhood.

Hamartia: Desire to accomplish his missions might lead him to place his life as stake just to succeed.

Personal Hero: Since his youth, Katsuo has had a strong sense of respect and looks up to his father, Kenji Daichi; however, those feelings are quickly mixed with the memories of his hard days training as a young boy developing as well certain amount of resent at him.

Dreams and Ambitions: Katsuo's ambition is to become a respected Military officer, with enough recognition to reinstate his family's name throughout the entire Earth Kingdom.

Likes: Art, sculptures, rocks, gemstones, a good ramen, his family.

Dislikes: Children, cold ramen, a bad music performance, rain, to wake up to early in the morning

Brief History:
Katsuo Daichi was born from a poor family in the Lower Ring, since quite some time, his father, Kenji Daichi; decided to give up on war after a huge failure during a battle and decided to follow his ancester's skills of Earthbending to create sculptures made of stone and metal.

Although highly appraised by the market, Kenji couldn´t keep up with the demand, and as the head of his family of 4 members, he couldn´t help but to teach his oldest son, the 10 years old Kenji; earthbending to help with the family´s store.

Due to his military background, Kenji had a strict but disciplined rutine that started before the sunrise and finished just after the sunset. Such rutine allowed Katsuo to actually learn earthbending in a few years to a decent level... but denied him the joy of the transition that everyone has from childhood to being a teenage boy.

Time passed, and although Katsuo grew up to be a normal adult, he still spent most of his time helping his family´s store... constantly ashamed of his father's dishonor... hearing from customers from distant lands stories about different people, different cultures, and even different stones...

Such mixed feelings eventually lead him to leave his family's business once that his brothers were old enough to take on the Daichi's Gallery, to the place where his father had failed: to the Earth Kingdom's military, where he would test his skills as much as possible in order to restore the honor that he lost.  

Last edited by Vexander on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Looks good, i just need you to talk to Kouzai about being a Captain of the Metal Division
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

PostSubject: Re: Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey! thanks! I already talked to Kouzai and he referred me to Liu. So I am just waiting.
------------------------
Small update: Kouzai talked to Liu who said to Kouzai that everything was awesome. Just did the height update he told me about.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 pm

APPROVED!
APPROVED!

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]   Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsuo Daichi [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1