Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_lcapKenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_voting_barKenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_lcapKenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_voting_barKenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]   Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 pm

BASICS

Name: Kenji Takumi

Birthplace: Ba Sing Se

Current Residence: Ba Sing Se Lower Ring

Element: Earth

OPTIONAL INFORMATION
Bloodtype: O-
Hobbies: Sculptures, art, crafting.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Kenji has a short fauxhawk type of hair with medium size sideburns. Although it can be normally seen as black, the real darkbrown can be seen if the sun hits his head directly.

Eyes: Brown wide eyes.

Height: 5'92''

Clothes: Kenji usually wears the traditional green clothes any Earth Kingdom citizen wears. His attire usually consists in a sleeveless button shirt with gold trims, green pants with a couple pockets on each side. Also, he usually travels barefoot with just bandages in his feet and sometimes in his arms from constant injuries with his Metalbending training and work.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Known by many as an artisan, he learned since a very young age to be kind to others with kindness and respect. Nevertheless, since his youth, he has been training as an Earthbender and Metalbender to help his family in the business and never had the time to relate with a lot of people making him difficult to talk to.

Because of this, people sometimes think that he is introvert and even kind of an antisocial although he likes to joke a lot when in confidence.

Personal Strengths: Extremely Skilled Earthbender, Metalbender apprentice with a lot to learn left, kind, respectful, disciplined.

Personal Weaknesses: Too trusty on others, when failure reaches him he is known to stress out and even lose control. Tends to get annoyed with children since he didn't experience a normal childhood.

Personal Hero: Since his youth, Kenji has had a strong sense of respect and looks up to his father, Matsuda Takumi; however, those feelings are quickly mixed with the memories of his hard days training as a young boy developing as well certain amount of resent at him.

Dreams and Ambitions: Since Kenji grew up always training as a Earthbender to help his Father in the family business, and that he has devoted himself to work in the Sculpture Shop, is most deared dream is to actually get enough money on his own to travel away from his home land to explore the other nations.

Likes: Art, sculptures, rocks, gemstones, a good ramen, his family.

Dislikes: Children, cold ramen, weapons.

Brief History:
Kenji Takumi was born from a poor family in the Lower Ring, since quite some time, his father, Matsuda Takumi; decided to give up on war and decided to follow his ancesters skills of Earthbending to create sculptures made of stone and metal.

Although highly appraised by the market, Matsuda couldn´t keep up with the demand, and as the head of his family of 4 members, he couldn´t help but to teach his oldest son, the 10 years old Kenji; earthbending to help with the family´s store.

Due to his military background, Matsuda had a strict but disciplined rutine that started before the sunrise and finished just after the sunset. Such rutine allowed Kenji to actually learn earthbending in a few years to a decent level... but denied him the joy of the transition that everyone has from childhood to being a teenage boy.

Time passed, and although Kenji grew up to be a normal young adult, he still spent most of his time helping his family´s store, hearing from customers from distant lands stories about different people, different cultures, and even different stones...

Although deep love to his family prevented Kenji from leaving them to his father´s mercy and with reduced income, a growing desire to look for those places began to fill Kenji´s chest, but still, money was a factor preventing him from leaving... a factor that he planned to solve one way or another...

Last edited by Vexander on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished, ready for review.)
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]   Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:13 am

I guess I am done! Hope everything is ok Wink
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]   Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]   Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenji Takumi [Awaiting Approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: