Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_voting_barBreaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_voting_barBreaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Breaking Boundries {open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Yami looked over at the drunk woman, disgusted. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a bother to you," she said with mock sincerity. She didn't get angry often, but she hated drunks. Ever since that incident with her father, she hated being around alcohol at all. The smell of it repulsed her, and seeing people heavily drunk just made her angry. She re-sheathed her knife as her waiter brought out her food. One look from Yami and he hurried back into the kitchen. Suddenly, it was as if Yami changed personalities completely. She remained silent as she ate her food. She just sat there, not paying attention to anybody else in the restaurant. Now that she had her food, she wanted to get out of there. She hated being in public places.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 pm

ren sat  back down and ordered more bread. after her and trace had finished eating she stood up and tried to walk out of the restaurant. she stumbled, fell and swore under her breath. ''damn that man and damn this breakup.'' she stood back up and attempted to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Trace looked over at the woman as Ren tried to stand. Rushing to her side, Trace caught and helped Ren back up before letting her walk on her own. "I apologize for my friend. She's going through some bad times, and well. Alcohol seemed to be the answer to her. I promise she isn't always this way." Trace said before bowing to the woman and running after Ren. "Ren, Wait, you don't know which way to go!" She almost yelled after her as she caught up and tried to help steady her again.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Yami studied Trace closely as she apologized. Her voice was slightly feminine, and her body shape, though strongly built, was still different than that of a man. Yami concluded that this person was, in fact, a woman. She felt compassion, realizing that the woman was trying to help this drunk person. And even though she hated it when people got drunk, she also hated seeing people depressed. She felt a nagging feeling to help the two women. She quickly finished her chili and left some gold pieces on the table, then rushed out of the restaurant. She pulled her hood up and slipped into the shadows, following the two women from a safe distance, where she was far enough away that it was unlikely they would notice her, but close enough to help if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:54 pm

ren walked with trace slowly, letting her help her where necessary. the fresh air was helping her sober up. she was now sober enough to realize that they were not alone. ''we are being followed.'' she told trace. ''its the girl from the restaurant. i can smell the smell of old fire on her.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:01 am

Trace looked up and around quickly, but couldn't see where the woman was. "That's okay, I don't think she's a treat to us. She would have attacked us a long time ago if she was." Trace replied as she caught a glimspe of something in the corner of her eye, she assumed it was the girl, but was too focused on getting Ren to the house before anything else happened that night. "Plus, if she does attack us, I can fight her off. We'll be okay. Just don't try anything while your drunk, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 am

Yami slapped her forehead. How could she have let herself get noticed so easily? Uncle Itami would be so furious that I got noticed that quickly, she thought with a grin at the thought of her uncle. She continued to follow the pair, making sure her movements were so precise that she moved with the shadows. She became one with the shadows. She grinned, thinking that even dark benders would be impressed with her ability to remain unseen. She watched closely, ready to step in if anything went bad. And in the capital city of the Vermilion Empire, something always went bad. Yami had been here enough times to know that fact.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:12 am

ren stopped in her tracks. she had almost forgotten about the patch. she ripped it off and turned towards where the smell was coming from. she held out her hand and fire appeared above it. ''you can come out young lady,'' she called out, ''i can smell the smell of a firebender on you. and i hate being followed.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:46 am

Trace stopped as Ren faced the direction that the glimpse came from. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, so she placed her hand on her wrench as she turned to look at where Ren was pointing. "I would come out if I were you. She's not in a good mood and I'm not sure what she's capable of right now." Trace yelled, her voice a bit more manly than normal as she slid her wrench into her hand. She tried to strain her eyes and tell who was there, but she only saw shadows. "If you don't come out, I'm going to have to pull you out. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 am

Yami slowly walked out of the shadows, but not before pulling some water from a nearby puddle and extinguishing Renella's flame. "Alright, i'm out. I just wanted to help, okay? I don't like seeing people hurt. Added to that, this city is deadly at night. I should know. I wanted to make sure nobody got hurt. It seems this woman is already hurt enough emotionally as it is," Yami said, gesturing to Renella at the last part. She slowly walked out into the moonlight. "My name's Yami. I'm not from around here," she said, hoping to lighten the mood with some friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Boundries {open}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next