Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Breaking in & Entering(Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_vote_lcapBreaking in & Entering(Open) I_voting_barBreaking in & Entering(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_vote_lcapBreaking in & Entering(Open) I_voting_barBreaking in & Entering(Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Breaking in & Entering(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

Breaking in & Entering(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

As the sun began to set, Kaname stood up from the bar. He dropped a few coins for the bartender and headed out. His presences was barely noticed as he pushed pass the curtain that marked the exit. A rush of cold air hit his face as he entered onto the streets. He watched as shop owners outted lights and all those who had a home began their journey to it. Tonight, he would not be sleeping. Kaname was home only for a few days and he didnt plan on spending more than a few days. Reaching up to pul on his hood, Kaname began to walk down the street. While many walked away from the shops and goevrnment institutions, Kaname's shrouded figure made its way to center of everything. He was looking for a certain record, if the record existed at all. He knew very well that the stories of a secret Order could have easily been the product of some over talkative drunken men, but he still needed to find a lead.

The closer he got to his destination, the clearer the streets began to get. Soon, patrols would begin to make their rounds and he already looked suspicious enough as it is. Making a sharp turn into an alley, Kaname paused and looked back on to the street. The street lights seemed to cut deep into the night, increasing the visibility for anyone who walks the streets at night. From where he stood, Kaname could see the records building. Guards in black gear patrolled the entrances as far as Kaname could tell. There were not gates or walls that surrounded the building. It looked no different from any other government owned buildings. I need to get closer. If there is any information on assassination attempts or of some Order, it would be in that building. He thought as he crouched in the alley. Once again, he made sure his hood was set right. He couldnt risk being seen and the next few minutes would be crucial. He reached out with his left hand towards the street lights in front of the building. Shadows gradually began to descend from darkened corners and wrap themselves around the pillars of lights. Slowly but surely the visibility dropped, creating the perfect opening for Kaname. Rounding the corner, he headed straight for the side of the building. He kept close to the darkest shadows, bending them around him as dark shroud. He could hear the confusion in the guards voices as they questioned to sudden darkness. It seemed like they finally took some notice to the descending darkness.

Once Kaname made sure he had gotten past the guards, he placed his back to wall of the records building. He counted to ten, catching his breath and still lending his ear to the two guards out in front of him. He released his hold on the shadows and in a matter of a few seconds, the light once again warded off the darkness. Confident that the guards wouldnt be bothering him, he began to take notice of his surroundings. The windows were an obvious no to the bender but above that he noticed a ledge that would lead to the roof. Taking a breath, he brought both his arms to his stomach, fist clenched. The result was the murky gathering of darkness beneath his feet. Raising his fist, he could fell a solid platform under him. Kaname looked once again, calculating the distance between him and the roof. Shooting his fist forward, he felt a quick rush of air and soon nothing underneath him. Using the shadows around him as a boost, Kaname launched himself in the air. He reached to grab the stone ledge and pulled himself over. Taken a deep breath, a smirk crept on his face. Looks like the hard parts over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Kaida would be lying down in the streets below staring into the sky when he noticed the lights shifting. So he would have got up and start walking around when he sees a man crossing a platform of darkness where he would decide to investigate.
Kaida would then sand bend Around his feet causing him to start to hover a few feet in the air then catching up to the dark Bender.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Nitari watched the sunset and he heard, "Who are you?" He turned to see a Dark State guard in a stance facing the middle aged man. "No one you will remember," Nitari said clearly and the last few sun rays quickly left bringing in darkness. The guard attacked and darkness engulfed Nitari, but it did not harm him. Nitari sent the darkness away with a swipe of his hand and as soon as the last bits of shadow vanished the middle aged man pulled his sword from his cane and stabbed the guard through his stomach. "Sorry," the man said, "but I had to." The guard fell on the roof and Nitari wiped his blade on the man's shirt before putting it back into his cane. He looked around and saw the man he was looking for leaving an inn.

Nitari climbed off the rooftop and slowly made his way down streets and alley making sure not to lose him. The city was dark now, but Nitari knew where he was going. Using his cane as support he made his way to where the man was going, he was going to the records building. Nitari was at the building and eyed it. The building looked like any other Dark State governmental building, and inside was information on his Order. He had to get those papers, because the Order was a secret and would remain a secret. He walked up to the guards and lifted his hands showing he was peaceful. "State your business," one asked in a stern voice. Nitari bowed and replied, "I work here and I left something inside." He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and the guard quickly read it. "Aldal Nolios?" The guard asked. Nitari nodded in reply and said, "I have worked here all my life." The guard nodded and opened the door letting the man in.

He pocketed his papers and smiled. Violence was not always the answer for getting into places. He moved about the room in an attempt to find the items he was looking for. He dug in desks, chests, and cabinets, but he knew not to make a mess and show that anyone was there. When he opened a drawer he closed a drawer and Nitari tried his best not to knock anything over or make any unneeded noise. There was a locked chest under a desk of some official and Nitari was able to break the lock and he saw them. Papers filled with secrets about the Dark State and he then found papers about the Order. There were numerous papers about the Order and with one quick skim Nitari was able to deduce there was a spy in the Order. He shoved the papers in his pocket and heard a noise above him; someone must have landed on the roof. He made his way up some stairs and was able to climb into the roof. He stood there cane in hand waiting for the person who made the noise. He moved over to the edge and looked down and saw a man. “Hello,” he said with a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 am

Kaida fell over in reaction to the voice. Lying down he looked up at the man put his right hand holding his middle and index finger to his forehead saying " Hello" with a cheesy smile. He then got up slowly and swiped some dirt off his trench coat. "You saw nothing" said the earthbender looking back up at the man on the ledge. The earthbender shifted his hands creating a sand storm covering him entirely from sight.

Kaida then reappeared on the edge of the ledge crouching as the sand slowly faded into the air and the ground. Kaida the hopped off the edge putting his hands on the back of his head with his elbows in the air "So what did you learn?" Kaida asked with a straight voice pacing towards the desk. Then walking to a cabinet pulling out a random file then reads it in his head. "Anything that might interest a treasure hunter?" Asked the earthbender looking up from his paper eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 am

As the dark bender heft himself over the ledge, he noticed a man standing in front of him. The hooded man stood tall and carried a cane. From his demeanor, Kaname could tell that he wasnt quite Dark State security. As he stood up, the bender eyed the man that stood before him. While his hood still concealed a good percentage of his face, he couldnt help but feel like his everything had been revealed. Kaname stood, fingers out-stretched and knees bent, prepared for any attack that may come at him.

Before he could say anything, he heard a voice behind him. The voice was soon followed by a body, a boy it seemed and cloud of dust. Kaname quickly realized that it wasnt actually dust but sand. Are you kidding me? This kid can ruin everything....And this guy, there is something off about him. Kaname took a step to the side and watch the newcomer pick himself up and conjour up another sand storm.

"Stop that. Now. If anyone notices, it means trouble." Kaname said in a low tone. He looked again at the man who stood in front of them. All he had managed to say was hello, which easily got a response from the sand bender. Looking towards the man, Kaname asked "You two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm

((Kaida, who are you talking to in the building? Becuase Nitari is still on the roof.))

He took a step back watching as the man moved onto the roof. It was very dark, but Nitari was able to see some features of the man. Using as his cane as support Nitari stood on the roof not wanting to lose his balance and go falling to the ground below. That would be one of the worst ways to end his life and it would end up as an awful end for a Grand Master of the Order. Most die in battle or of old age, but no one has died from falling from a high height. He noticed the man was about to say something, but was cut off by what appeared to be a boy and he was bending. Nitari strained his eyes in the darkness and noticed the boy was bending the sand.

It was getting all over and causing Nitari to have a coughing fit. He waved his hand frantically attempting to get the sand away from him and was glad when his coughing fit was over. Was this boy an idiot? Does he want them to die? Nitari watched at the man handled it and tried to silence the young earth bender. He stared at the boy for a few seconds and then said, "He is right. If you want to be killed for intruding then I suggest you do that again. If you want to live then I would keep quiet." He has dealt with unruly recruits and even annoying assassins, but never one as foolish as this boy. Even his youngest assassins know to keep quiet and never bend like that when there are guards around. Gripping the top of his cane Nitari looked around and over the edge to make sure the guards was still there, they were and had no idea there were people on the roof.

He shook his head and replied, "I have no idea who this boy is, and if I did you would know." The only people Nitari knew were members in the Order and since he was such a high ranking they were not rude to him and always listened to him. This boy was the exact opposite and would probably get everyone on a mission killed. Nitari looked at Kaname and asked, "What are you doing on this roof?" He looked around and back at the man, "Unless you just like to run on rooftops."

Back to top Go down
Kaname
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

So it seemed that three people just happen to all make their way up to the same building in the middle of the night. The thought made Kaname feel very uneasy. There was a reason these two were up her. "If you dont know each other then what exactly are you doing up here?" he asked. He would keep his eyes on Nitari, there was something about the man that warranted attention. The sand bender was not of any importance unless he decided to act up. Kaname still wanted to know their reasoning for being here.

Kaname smiled at the mans joke, he wasnt here to play around and needed to get to work. "No roof top hopping tonight. I have some reading to do actually. Stories of dragons, princesses, and assassins." he answered Nitari with a hint of sarcasm. He began to take a step towards the rooftop entrance. He was sure that neither of these two men would try to stop him, not that they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm

In response to Kaname's question Kaida looked at him seriously saying "I'm looking for someone, a girl who knows something about who killed my family. Plus I'm looking for any leads on the subject." Kaida slowly moved to the door opening and peering out of it. "There are two guards stationed in the bottom floor" Kaida explained Kaida moving back to the two men. "I may be an idiot but I know what I'm doing" the earthbender whispered to Nitari. Quietly Kaida moved his way into the hallway spreading sand from a pouch all around the floor. Moving back to the room he explained "Just in case we need to make an easy get away."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 pm

((Kaida, we are on a roof.))

“Nothing that concerns you,” Nitari said in reply to the man’s question. What Nitari was doing was only his business and not this man’s or this boy’s concern. He could ask the same to him, but Nitari figured his rude remark would not get him anywhere. “What about you?” He asked looking the man up and down. He looked like he could make a good recruit to the Order, but he would have to make sure he was up to it. Nitari was never a fan of forcing people to join Order either they came willingly or not at all. Those were his ways and he stuck with them. He lifted his cane and put it under his arm and walked closer to the two people. He could get a better look at them now. They both looked rather young, but nimble and both good join the Order. He looked at the earthbender and feared he acted before thinking and would probably mess up somehow so maybe he could not fit in, but the older looking man could.

Nitari shook his head when the man gave a sarcastic reply and caught him before he walked through the door. Nitari stuck out his cane and put it at the entrance of the door blocking Kaname. He shook his head and made a tsking sound with his mouth, “That’s no way to talk to someone.” He lowered his cane and moved in front of the door ultimately blocking his way inside. “I think I know what you are looking for,” Nitari said in a calm voice. “You mentioned assassins,” Nitari stated mentioning the man’s sarcastic and rude remark. “Information on assassins?” He asked looking up at the man. He pulled out the papers from his pocket and asked, “Would that information happen to be on here?” Once the man got a look at them he shoved them back into his pocket and made sure they were safe. “You won’t need those,” Nitari said shaking his head, “trust me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 am

"I think I heard something." Kaida announced looking over the edge. He noticed a large group of guards running towards the building. Chuckling he whispered "Time for the traps to kick in." Kaida then moved his body into a stance like he was ready to fight. While this was happening there was a sound of people yelling. It was the guards, they fell into a sand trap that the earthbender made. "Well that was louder than expected" Kaida said chuckling "Well if you two are done we should get out of here." He then moved to the edge "If not I'll buy you guys some time." Standing on the edge he moved his index and middle finger to his forehead then jumped off the edge sandbending a safe way to land.

Fluidly he started building up a sand storm. Sprinting through the sand he landed a punch to a guard's stomach causing the guard to drop to his knees. But turning around he was hit in the head by a waterbolt bended by a nearby guard almost knocking him out. Recovering from the hit he waved his right hand while it was in a fist moving the sand in the air around his fist to compress into a club around it. He then swung the fist with the sand around it at the guard sending the sand to fire out like knives into the guard who hit him killing him. "Sorry" escaped under his breath as he moved and closed the eyes of the dead guard when he felt a pain in his left arm. He looked down at his arm and there it was a sword driven right between his torso and his left shoulder. Kaida then collaped too his knees. Then the guard pulled the sword from Kaida's shoulder and walked away leaving the injured earthbender there gasping in the pain. In his mind he thought "Well mom I failed to find the people who killed you." As he was fading out he felt someone carry him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in & Entering(Open)   Breaking in & Entering(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking in & Entering(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next