Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Breaking Boundries {open} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Breaking Boundries {open} I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundries {open} I_voting_barBreaking Boundries {open} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Breaking Boundries {open} I_vote_lcapBreaking Boundries {open} I_voting_barBreaking Boundries {open} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Breaking Boundries {open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Breaking Boundries {open} Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Trace walked along the street to the Smith's shop. She was a forger under her brother. One she was proud to learn from, but who had a tendency to teach with a strong back hand. Trace however, didn't mind it as much as the other apprentices under her brother's care. She had grown up with this treatment and it became normal to her. Today, however, was Trace's day off.

These days didn't come very often, but sometimes, too many hands in the pot caused a horrible mess that had initially resulted in her boot knife. It was thin and short comapired to those that her brother sold. Anyone else's grip would have borken it in half. With a smile, Trace just kept walking. She headed for the make-shift arena on the outskirts of the docks where people were known to fight against the Empire's full knowledge. Mock-fights, since the ref would never allow anyone to die during them, but people came very close every once and a while.

She normally didn't watch the fights, fearing that someone might try to put her in one. But she loved to see the skill and abilities each fighter had. As she approached the doors, the guard looked at her closely. "You mind yourself in there, boy. Men smaller than you have never come out." he warned as he opened the door for her. Everytime. Why does a mohawk make people think that Im a boy? Trace thought to herself with a small smile. Well, at least now they wont connect me with the shop.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:35 pm

ren walked into the arena. it was a rare day of and she was spending it in the company of her boyfriend Húndàn. they had entered the tournament together thinking it would be fun. so far they hadn't faced each other but that was coming to an end. it was the last day and the last fight. she was going against Húndàn and she couldn't get the smile off her face. this was going to be fun. they were going to spar then go to dinner and maybe she would have some fun when they got home.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:46 am

Trace made her way carefully to the front of the arena's seats. She was close enough to see the action, but someone was standing in front of her, not letting her pass to get a great view. Shaking her head, she started to climb. "Hey there, boy! Get down from there. You'll get hurt." Someone yelled as she climbed the guard rail. With a shrug, she sat herself down comfortably and looked back down at them. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you from up here." she said in a mimicked voice. With a laugh, she turned to watch the fight. Some man was going up against a general. Not even working at the shop would make her miss this fight.

She watched as the two fighters made their way into the arena and laughed. A girl? A girl General? Well, this will be interesting. She thought as she made her way spider-like back down the railing and stood in front of the crowd. Everyone around her seemed to believe the fight was a shoe-in. "No way. No woman will win this battle." People spoke beside her. Trace just shook her head and watched. "Some women will surprise you." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:16 am

ren smiled when she saw Húndàn enter the arena. she bowed to him and blew him a little kiss. she had taken to wearing a shawl when she started to date him but today she had taken it off for better view. instead she was wearing an eye patch. she hated the bloody thing but she was self conscious about her appearance around him. however that didn't mean she was going to go easy. and thats exactly what she didn't do. over the fight she toyed with him. she feigned attacks only to get close and kiss him, tease him. after half an hour she let him get close for an attack, just to step behind him at the last moment and wrap her arm around his. she twisted and forced him to the ground to sit on his back, still holding the appendage. he tapped out.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:24 am

Trace watched as the two danced around each other. Laughing at how the girl seemed to toy with him and started to wonder if maybe they knew each other. When the bell rang at the thirty minute mark to end the fight with the man's tap-out, a shutter of disappointed sighs and comments rang through the arena. A woman had won over everyone else. Well of course she had. She was the General after all. Trace thought as she made her way to the exit. As much as she wanted to congratulate the woman, she figured she would have better luck catching her at the fighter's exit than the main arena.

Trace stood quietly, leaning against the wall as she watched for the doors to swing open. When they did, she looked up and smiled. "You know. Its difficult to walk away with a win like that. They will want you back." she said, her voice intentionally sounding a bit more manly than normal. She didn't want to make the General think that a little girl was saying all this, and hey, everyone thought she was a boy anyway. What could it hurt?
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:36 am

ren looked up at the person talking to her. she was not in the mood to deal with fans but something about this person made her stop. she took in this persons appearance a little closer before speaking.

''i'm sorry young lady,'' she said. ''but i'm not in the mood to sign autographs.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:00 am

"I don't want the autograph." Trace replied before clearning her throat to talk normally, a bit startled at the woman's quickness to judge her. "How did you know I was a girl?" The question popped out of Trace's mouth before she could shut it. trying to quickly change the subject she looked the General over again. "I mean what I say. You fought very well. Should be proud, but they will be asking you to return. They always do." Trace turned away slightly, showing the full extent of the blue Mohawk as she looked down the road toward her brother's shop. "I see them all the time, coming to fight just to be sent away to train more. I'm sorry, I must be keeping you from something important. My apologies, General." Trace bowed to Ren before looking over at the door. She didn't know if the man had left already, or if he still lingered inside. Without waiting for a reply, Trace started to walk away from Ren. Good job. The most you ever talk to someone, and you make a dang gum fool out of yourself. Great job, Trace. She told herself as she walked away, her hands stuck to her side balled up in fists.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:29 am

ren let the girl talk. oddly it calmed her slightly. she watched where the girl went before heading to dinner. alone. she had a nice meal, expensive but nice and she drank way more than she should have. she paid her bill and left for home. as she passed the arena, (which happened to be halfway between the restaurant and home) she realized that she was in no shape to make it home. she went to the only place she could think of in her drunken state. she followed the path the girl took until she reached the shop the girl disappeared into. as she walked by an alley however something grabbed her and dragged her into it. damn this eye father. she thought angrily. she grabbed the man and threw him. however another man came from the shadows and punched her in the face. she went down, tasting blood. she whiped her mouth and looked up at the men.

''do what you wish to me,'' she said, ''i don't care. however you will regret everything.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Trace walked into the shop and nodded to her brother before making her way to her usual station. She looked around her and began to slowly piece together the spare shards of metal on the ground. She had just gotten the last piece in place and was about to throw them into the fire when she heard a commotion outside. She didn't waste any time, running out the door to find out what it was before her brother could ask where she was going. Once in the street, she listened carefully for what was going on and headed toward the alley.

Seeing the General surprised Trace, she was sure she was seeing things right. Could it be? When she had just won that amazing battle? Trace thought to herself as she ran forward to help her. "Madam, stay still!" She yelled as she slid under the feet of the man holding her down, kicking his feet from under him and forcing him to loose his hold on Ren. When Trace turned back around to face the other man, the first one was already back on his feet. "Boy, you have messed with the wrong crowd. I warned you once. Do NOT interfere." He told her as he slowly started to walk her direction. Trace just laughed as she picked up a rock and got ready to attack. "Some guards aren't worthy of their ranks and should be stripped to the childish men they are." She told him before sending the rock to his temple, knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:34 pm

ren slumped against the wall. as much as she would have loved to help she was too drunk at the moment to do much. well at least i can do this she thought as she rotated her arms. electricity arched between her hands and once it was charged she thrust out her arm. lightning arched from her fingertips and struck the man who punched her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Boundries {open}   Breaking Boundries {open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Boundries {open}
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next