Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Welcome to the North - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the North - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the North - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the North - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Welcome to the North

Go down 
+2
Tsumi Buredo
Akira Icestorm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Welcome to the North - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Welcome to the North - Page 2 Resize10
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------
[OOC: T_T You skipped me. *WEEPS* ]

Oh, good, someone recognized him.

John stood there awkwardly, soaking wet, with this kid bowing to him. It was cold as balls out here, especially now that he had just been in the drink. "Whats going on , are you okay?" a random girl asked him. “Just peachy, thanks.” and then, to the kneeling boy, “Yeah, I'm the light prince. Keep it to yourself, though, yeah? I'd prefer to stay anonymous while I'm here.” John replied, to the strange, bowing guy. As he did so, he allowed his Nature-attuned chi to flow, absorbing sunlight into what little of his skin was exposed. The bruises he had gotten from the fall quickly healed, and soon, he was back up to full strength- and warm, to boot.

The boy in front of him looked dry, but the girl next to him gave him a coat anyway. Huh. Maybe she had a thing for him? However, before John could say anything else to the boy, he stood up and ran off, saying “If you excuse my my majesty” “My My”? This kid must have been in a rush, or really nervous. Perhaps both. “I have to stop those two children before someone gets hurt. I’ll be back really quickly to assist you.”
Assist him? Assist HIM? A boy half his age was telling him that he was going to render him assistance? It took every fiber of John's being not to roll on the ground, laughing, though he couldn't contain a slight smirk. It was painfully obvious that this boy took himself FAR too seriously.

Now, John made it a point to be aware of his surroundings at all times. This awareness often came with... strange new insights. One of the insights was a hooded man, a ways away, leaning on what appeared to be a large stick, with a small man, who was furiously bobbing his head up and down. What was up with this guy? Did he have some kind of weird perpetual-nodding condition? Perhaps the strange hooded one was some kind of doctor, who knew the cure for this.... Agree-fluenza.

Suddenly, they began to approach. Reflexively, John altered his stance ever-so-slightly, to that from which he could make a quick movement, if necessary, but still appear relaxed. A smell crossed John's nose- one that someone of his occupation could never mistake. The Smell of Death. These men had killed...and recently.
Either the hooded one was terrible at his job, or he was no doctor at all.

He swished his robe, and they were gone, replaced by youthful twins. "Hey, we're sort of new in town," the white haired one started, "You guys know where we could find the Broken Barrel Tavern?" "My brother here lost the map," sighed the dark haired, taller one. "He's always being useless like that." "Care to help us look? You guys look, well, knowledgeable and worldly....And we're just a bunch of Imperial kids up here visiting a cousin." Almost immediately after he finished talking, the white haired boy began laughing.

What was funny about visiting a cousin? Was their cousin funny? Was their cousin the hooded one?

The same smell crossed John's nose again. It was faint, but still there. That same smell of death, coming off these two boys. It was almost undetectable- only someone who had spent years bathed in it themselves would know It. That same exact smell was how John got his name- The word “Bloodstreak” wasn't exactly given to him because his hair looked funny.

"Well, are you going to answer or should we move on to people with tongues?" One of them hissed, in a purposefully collected manner, though with an unmistakeable feeling of authority to it. A feeling those with weak wills could not resist- and why should they? Peasants loved being told what to do. They waved around flags with their choice of leader's name on it- and those who didn't like what was happening rebelled, so someone ELSE could tell them what to do. The few that didn't like being pushed around? Those were the ones with their faces on the flags.

“We'll be....happy to assist you. I'm afraid I'm new here as well, though. Perhaps one of these two ladies could help you?”
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:34 pm

"Thanks, Kyoko." Yami said, then began running toward Drago again. She made an annoyed face as he seemed not to notice her and instead chased after some little kids who were running around. Real smooth, Drago. Real smooth, she thought. She had seen Drago bowing to the other guy standing on the dock. Yami guessed that he was probably some sort of nobility, but at that point she didn't care. She was more concerned now about the two young men standing there, and the smell of death. That smell brought back painful memories.

As Yami ran past the two, time seemed to slow down. It was as if they were giving off some sort of dark aura, and Yami could feel it. Something's not right... Yami thought. Its about time you noticed. I would stay away from them if I were you. You never know what could happen, especially around somebody who smells like death, said the 5-tails. Great. Thanks for the advice, cuz I was so going to hang out with them all day just for the fun of it, Yami retorted sarcastically. She returned to reality, running past the two. She was still lost in thought when she slipped on the ice and fell on her face, then slid off the dock and into the ocean.

"Gah! Cold! Cold! Cold!" Yami said as she frantically swam back to shore. "Gosh dangit, why do these things always have to happen to me?" Yami asked to nobody in particular. She froze the water on her, which didn't take a lot of effort since it was already beginning to freeze. She then gently tapped the ice, and it shattered, leaving her clothes completely dry, and ice shards on the ground around her feet. "Well...that could have gone better. I'm Yami by the way." Yami said to the man on the dock, then she turned to the other two. "Sorry, I can't help you either. I rarely ever come to the water tribes, I was just...sleeping in the snow. Yeah...I have some weird hobbies..." Yami said, trying to make herself seem a little idiotic instead of like a demon.

Yami kept glancing at the two young men, suspicious about who they really were, and what they were doing talking to them. Without even noticing it, her hand moved to the hilt of her knife, ready to draw if necessary. She relaxed a little as Drago came back. She walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Drago, how many times do I have to tell you not to mess with guys with swords?" she said with a small laugh.

Last edited by Loolaalee on Wed May 07, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosewood920
Novice
Novice
Rosewood920

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:56 pm

"Are you ok?" Una asked the girl that fell through the ice, as she waterbended the water of of her. Trying to help her out.
"I'm Una" She announced to anyone that was listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Kyoko helps warm up her friend spotting the two who had just appered seeing they were supporting each other Kyoko put Yami down for a moment and walked over to the men. "Are you two alright? You look like you have been threw a lot your welcome to come with me and my friend. If you need a place to get out of the cold."
Kyoko didn't look like anyone many had seen before. Having a fire nation top knot and water nation hair loopies and fans like a kyoshi warrior.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:46 am

((OOC: No novel today.  Take a chapter instead :p))

The brooding boy glared down the these new people.  He hated people, but a look from his tall, white haired partner calmed him.  "We just need a place to eat, and we figured the Broken Barrel Inn is the best place," replied the white haired boy, "Besides there's someone we need to meet there."  The brooding boy glared over at the so called, "Light Prince."  He wasn't supposed to know who he was, and so he spoke nothing of it.

But that foolish little boy he was with couldn't keep his mouth shut.  The boy died first.  The brooding boy HATED people who couldn't keep their mouth shut.  When the time was right, the two would strike.  In the best case scenario, the no-shutting-up-time-in-sight-boy would wield but a fraction of Spiritual energy.  But every fraction helped.  He hoped to get more out of...that girl...with a very large spiritual energy....that energy could level a mountain and was almost on par with that of a Spirit Prince....the Spirit King was probably the only thing stronger than it.

That would restore the hooded man to his prime, or at least close to it....he would be able to get his plans done MUCH sooner.  "Shall we get going then?" sighed the brooding boy, wanting to get this done soon, "Idle talk and little action bores me.  So do the weak...and this tribe is rife with it."  The brooding boy glared around at many pedestrians and even a few members of the group as he spoke.  Then as he turned around walked off down the street.  He didn't care if people followed him or not, they were slowing him down at this point.

"Uh, forgive my brother," laughed the white haired boy, "He's a bit cranky from sleeping out on the ice sheets for the past few weeks.  Dad gives us insanely hard tasks to complete, but you know, they make us stronger and it helps the world apparently.  Criminals don't catch themselves right?"  He let out a booming laughed and then turned to watch his brother disappear around a corner, "I suppose we should go after him then, no?" wondered the white haired boy, "I mean, if we're all decided on searching for the Broken Barrel Inn?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:50 am

Welcome to the North - Page 2 Resize10
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

John offhandedly listened to everything that went on around him. Several different scenarios were trying to play themselves out, at the exact same time, each as ridiculous as the last. The crazy bowing boy had run off, and could be seen in the distance being threatened by a guard. Behind him, a strange, spazzy girl had nearly drowned, though she gave off a strange aura.
It was one of those strange, metaphysical things. To his eyes, she was a young girl; To his ears, a bubbly teenager. However, every other one of his body's senses insisted that she was not a young girl, but instead a feral beast, ready to gore the nearest individual at the slightest provocation- Her mere presence made his hair stand on end. Curious.

In front of him, the boys that smelled of death rambled on about how they just needed a place to eat. Nothing important. That is, until the glaring one decided to say something. “Idle talk and little action bores me. So do the weak...and this tribe is rife with it.”
That drew a rather surprised look from John. Calling a person, let alone a tribe of persons, weak was rather callous. He raised one eyebrow, as the boy strutted away, his actions followed immediately by the other boy covering for him. “Uh, forgive my brother. He's a bit cranky from sleeping out on the ice sheets for the past few weeks. Dad gives us insanely hard tasks to complete, but you know, they make us stronger and it helps the world apparently. Criminals don't catch themselves right?”

Normally, John would agree, though these boys were incriminating themselves quickly. John made a mental note to stay behind these boys at all times. “Yeah.... let's go look for the inn...” John said, waiting for the white-haired boy to turn his back, before falling into step.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:39 pm

“Uh, forgive my brother. He's a bit cranky from sleeping out on the ice sheets for the past few weeks. Dad gives us insanely hard tasks to complete, but you know, they make us stronger and it helps the world apparently. Criminals don't catch themselves right?”  drago heard as a smile appeared on his face, " what kind of criminals are you talking about, small theives or dangerous revolutionists?" he asked the man, " he felt suspicious of the three new comers, he had to be careful to not tell that he was yami's boyfriend or that yami is a jinjuriki,"actually i'm staying there at least for another two days."
Drago looked at the light prince, not knowing what to say, knowing that the prince of his state was here was really hard to actually believe. he didn't know what to say, or what to do. "if you excuse me your majesty do you need anything from me?"

Last edited by Leosan on Thu May 15, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Yami stood there, watching things transpire. She was glad nobody was actually talking to her. She hated being the center of attention. She preferred to blend into the background, but out here in the white north, her green and gray camouflage cloak stood out from the white background and the traditional blue clothing that many of the people up here wore. She realized that she needed to blend in a little more, so she pulled a small whistle out of her pocket, shaped like a dragon, and blew on it. Then she waited.

A large black figure flew down out of the sky and landed next to Yami. She placed the whistle back in her pocket and reached into the saddle bag on the Dragon's saddle. She untied her normal cloak and shoved it in, pulling out instead a cloak in white and gray camo. She tied this cloak on. It was the same size and fit as the other cloak, so she hardly noticed the difference. But she knew now that it would be much harder for anybody to focus on her because of the stark white background.

Yami noticed that Fireball, the dragon, was shivering. She bent over and whispered, "It's okay. I'll be fine here. You go and fine some place warm." A little reluctantly, Fireball took off to the skies, leaving Yami standing there. She walked back toward the group. "Green and brown is so lame up here. But white? Now that's amazing. Sorry I took so long," she said, still going for the cover of her being idiotic. As long as these men don't know who I am, I should be safe. I just hope Kyoko and Drago keep their mouths shut, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosewood920
Novice
Novice
Rosewood920

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:11 pm

"wait your the light prince?" Una's mind started to race she desperately wanted to go to the light state to look for her father.
"could you take me there?" Una knew that she seemed pushy he didn't even know her. But she really wanted to be looking for her dad. She completely was ignoring everyone else, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Akira Icestorm
Banned
Banned
Akira Icestorm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

With so much going on at the coast she looks at everyone. Umm please everyone come to my place it's much warmer there I heard we might have a snowstorm today.She smiles slightly trying to seem welcoming to all those around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the North   Welcome to the North - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the North
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next