Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_vote_lcapPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_voting_barPost Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole Empty
PostSubject: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:50 am

Aki saw icebergs ahead in the icy waters. Kiari watched Aki doing her bending, it was smooth and connected. Aki slowed down the ship to have breakfast and to take a break. Soleris was sleeping and Soul was under his wing. Tekara walked out of her room seeing the ice burgs ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 pm

"IT'S REALLY COLD HERE," she remarked pleasantly, pulling an anorak over her slender form. "I really, really missed this place." She stared discreetly at Aki, still somewhat miffed that her best friend was now the ocean spirit. It was still very strange to her; before Kiari was born, their mother Jakota was suffering from horrible cramps and fevers. Doctors said the baby would be stillborn, so the distraught woman was taken to the oasis.

There, she prayed to the spirits so her baby would be born healthy. Nobody really knows exactly why or how, but Kiari was born, healthy, a month and a half later. His uncanny violet eyes and his Waterbending skills suggested he was either possessed by some of the spirit of the moon or the ocean, tilting toward the latter. Over the years, Tekara had truly come to believe such a fact. Kiari was like the ocean or moon in many ways; powerful, sustaining, lulling. But he had a mellow, balanced quality to him that was like the ocean.

"Hey, Aki?" she asked, hoping she wasn't distracting her from her bending. She seemed to be slowing the boat down anyway. "What's there for breakfast?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:34 pm

soul yawned and got up.it was a nice veiw of the frozen ocean.soleris got up and schreach his wings as his eyes gleamed with adventure.soul grinned. he was happy that soleris was exploring the world. soul looked at aki "soleris can cacth some fish for us" soul said in a joyfull voice.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Aki took out a small set of spark rocks and lit a small fire in a metal brazier. Aki lied the fish on the grill and she walked into the kitchen. She took out eggs, bacon, and a frying pan and walked out cooking them all and giving everyone a fish, bacon, and a egg. "Well, we should arrive in the early morning so I will keep the boat hidden by an ice berg and we will be in the city by about 9:00 am." Aki said finishing her eggs.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:49 pm

TEKARA TOOK HER SHARE of the meal, putting some aside for Kiari. The child was still tired from all the events that had happened the day before, so Tekara had let him sleep in. She imagined the five-year-old now, slumbering delicately on their shared bed, his lengthy dark hair splayed across his body like a second blanket. Kiari did not sleep much, but when he did, it was an insanely endearing sight.

"Home," she murmured ponderingly to herself. "I really can't believe I'm going back. It's been such a long time. I wonder if Kiari knows..."

Most likely not, Tekara concluded, reaching over Soul for a slice of bacon. He may recognize this place but it won't mean as much to him as it does to me. Before we'd left, he was already being trained as a warrior. Unpleasant.

She bit into her food, savoring each bite. "I'm getting strange memories from this place," she said. "I know it won't be the same as it used to be, from the wreckage and all, but I hope it still looks like home."

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Aki cleaned her plate and when Kiari, Tekara, and Soul were done she took there plates also. "Well it is about 10 am, anyone want to go deep sea fishing with me?" Soul and Tekara looked confused at her like she was crazy. " I create a pocket of air and we go under the surface swim the the schools of fish, if we want to we can go deep under water. I can change into any form I need to, you can suggest a few." Aki went into the back room and pulled out a fishing net. "Theses waters are over populated, it would be good to keep the population at a steady rate." Aki said putting the net on the deck siting back on her wooden chair.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

((OOC: ^_^ Kiari didn't have breakfast yet. He's still asleep.))

TEKARA WAS HESITANT at first, but it actually sounded like some fun, and a great way to get some excercise. "Wouldn't it be cold?" she wondered, she was already wrapped tightly in warm garments to protect herself from the feezing Arctic air. Part of her was also concerned about leaving Kiari on the boat alone, but what was the worst that could happen?

She paused. "What if we get trapped under the ice? What if the bubble burst? What if we run out of oxygen?" her mind swam with the possibilities, but somehow Aki didn't seem the least bit concerned.

Of course, Tekara thought. She's the ocean spirit, she wouldn't be afraid.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Aand was fliying with oppa he then saw little figures on the ground he went down and met people aand said"hi"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

(( I did not know, now he will get breakfast in bed ^_^))

Aki thought We should start at the shore of the ocean then we can walk down and I can create them each an air bubble. Aki looked to her right and a small boat appeared, Aki grinned looking at Tekara. Aki tossed the net into the boat and said "Tekara, I have someone watching him a good friend of mine, my mother and father." Aki held back tears of her mother and fathers brutal murder by her own grandmother. Aki put it in the back of her mind and said "I can change you into a different form, like a mermaid or merman. With gills, and you will not feel the arctic temperatures on your skin." Aki said getting into the small boat. "You both can come in the boat we are going to the shore, then I will change you i you want to." Aki aid motioning them into the boat.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:18 pm

((Okay, Aand. You and Tekara will meet at the Great Divide. I think that's better than meeting at the North Pole anyway. ^_^))

WOW, TEKARA THOUGHT. I wonder what it's like. Being a mermaid and all. She took Kiari's plate, ladened with eggs, bacon and all kinds of assortments. He'd eat it all, she knew.

"I feel a lot safer now," she told Aki, a bit embarassed. "I'll wake up and feed Kiari now. When I come back, can I be a mermaid so I can fish?" She envisioned herself as a mermaid, pretty and swift, and bubbled inside. "That'd be so cool..."

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole   Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Fusion Alliance: Journey to the North Pole
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next