Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

training in ice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:14 am

Yami looked at the poster. She had never heard of anyone by the name of The Joker, and she had never heard of the item he had stolen either. But the name seemed ominous, like someone trying to scare people off. She wondered if Drago planned on taking this person on. She had no idea who it was, but she figured if he had managed to steal such an important artifact, he must be sneaky, and tricky, a difficult opponent without the proper strategy. She turned to Drago, and realized that he might be wondering about what kind of bounty he could get off of him. She grinned. "You up for an adventure, Drago?" she asked, answering his question with another question.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 am

Drago Laughed, " i'm always am Yami..."
-------
an explosion of smoke filled the tavern as a man wearing a white suit, magician hat, and an eye piece on his right eye, he threw a large pearl at the drunk man, "this wasn't what I was looking for." and quickly disappeared into another explosion of smoke. leaving a Joker Card where he was standing.
------
everything happened so fast drago couldn't even get a good look at the man's face... "was that the joker?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Yami studied the joker card, then turned to the wanted poster again. There. In his left hand, he held an identical card. Yes, the young man who had just appeared was definitely The Joker, though what his reasons were for coming into the tavern, Yami had no clue. She turned to Drago, nodded toward the door, and ran outside, looking up and down the street for the mysterious foe.

What are you troubling yourself with this kid for? the 5-tails asked. Yami closed her eyes and found herself standing in front of the caged beast. Hey, I need to earn a living somehow. I barely have enough money to pay for food, I need to find some way to get more, and this kid is likely fetching a high price if he stole something that valuable, she said, grinning at the beast before her. She opened her eyes and nearly yelled out in surprise at a person standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 am

Drago was confused, how can someone escape his radar so easily, the smoke wasn't normal either. he couldn't even sense the person next to him, aka yami. this "joker".."this guy is a genius" he said to yami, " this is going to be really fun"

Last edited by Leosan on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 pm

((OOC: STOP! REWIND! I don't recall Drago ever having any sort of "electro-sense". It isn't mentioned in the character app, and I doubt it makes much sense anyway. To do so, your character would have to be able to see using electromagnetic waves, which, if they could use it to see through smoke, they could use it to see through anything that electricity can pass through, so he would be able to see a man eating a sandwich three blocks away, like Ian in the Michael Vey books. I spoke with Kouzai on the matter, and as this is one of your many instances of breaking the rules, if the above is not changed, Kouzai will rip out your intestines through your eyes sockets. You are also hereby enrolled in the roleplaying school, where I will be your teacher. I suggest you come to the site more often to attend your classes. I WILL WHIP YOU INTO SHAPE, BOY!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training in ice (Closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5