Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

training in ice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Yami laughed. "It's always north. For some reason, I have never actually been to the southern water tribe. If I ever get lost, i'm in the north, not the south." she said, running after Drago. The northern water tribe. Everything happens in the northern water tribe. It's like the source of water tribe power, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Drago smiled, "well what do you want to eat?" he said then giving a smile, " you know i missed you you, i didn't see you in the light state for two weeks." he said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Yami smiled warmly at Drago as they walked into the city. "You know, barbeque is sounding pretty good today." she said in response to his earlier question. Then she began the real conversation. "I missed you too. You won't believe what happened to me a few days ago. I was nearly killed, by none other than Konoe, the 9 tails jinchuuriki. He was in beast mode or something, and he badly wanted me dead. He was so close to killing me, a couple of times, but the 5-tails saved me, and then Konoe broke through the bijuu's hold. That was an...interesting day." she said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:54 pm

"him agian? heh" he said smiling stoping half way kissing yami on the lips hugging tightly not caring if people were staring or not, when he broke from the kiss he looked at yami in the eyes, "did i ever tell you how cute you are yami." he said in a flirting way on purpose tring to embarrass her a bit
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Yami blushed brightly as people stopped whatever they were doing and just stared at them. "Geeze. That kid is such a player." Yami heard one person say. Finally, she had had enough, and she grabbed Drago's hand and continued down the street, trying to hide her blush. Why in the world would he do that, in the middle of the street? Yami thought. This is probably payback for something. I just need to figure out what I did to him that made him want me to feel weird.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Drago giggled to himself, " sorry for that yami, just playing around with you...but not lying" he said smiling wrapping his hand around yami's waist.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Yami's blush faded, but not all the way. Her cheeks were still a little pink. "Well, thanks for the compliment. But really? In public?" she asked. She flinched when he put his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:29 pm

"Why not? i'm not shy...maybe a little, but i really love you." he said sending a small electrical shock to the pole that the two "stalkers" were leaning on. they jumped and scream a bit. drago laughed quietly, "i did that" he whispered to yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Yami hadn't even realized that they were being followed. Your senses seem to have dulled. Or were you really just not paying attention? You know what? You can just shut up. I don't need you talking to me right now, I just want to get some food, in silence. Is that too much to ask? I'm afraid it is. But, I suppose I can be silent for a time. But i'm always here, and there isn't anything you can do about it. Yami paused and punched herself in the stomach, right on the seal mark. "Ow. It seems like it hurts more every time. It's as if she is intentionally causing me more pain every time I do that." Yami said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

"yami are you alright? is the five tails bothering you agian?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training in ice (Closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next