Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcaptraining in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_bartraining in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

training in ice (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Yami stood up straight again. "I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry about me, really," she said as they continued walking. "So, where exactly are we going for breakfast, and how far is it to get there?" she asked in an attempt to change the subject. She hated talking about the 5-tails, even when she was talking to Drago. She just didn't feel comfortable talking about it openly, especially in public like they were now.

Suddenly, Yami heard a mysterious sound. She ignored it at first, but then it started getting louder. She paused again, placing her hand on the hilt of her knife. "Something's wrong. Very wrong," she said as she began looking back and forth. She turned around and gasped. A man was standing there, a wicked grin on his face. "Hello there, Yami. It's been a while, hasn't it?" the man said. One look at his missing hand, and Yami knew who he was. "I'm not trying to get your powers anymore. I realized that there is so much more power out there, better ways to get what I want." "Then why are you here? Why have you been following me relentlessly?" Yami asked.

Her eyes widened and she cried out in pain as the man drove a dagger into her shoulder. He stood back and laughed. "Revenge, child. I simply want you dead. And as for you, Drago-" the man turned toward Drago. "I would also love to see you dead. Unfortunately, that isn't going to be as easy. I brought along a few other men to assist me in killing you. Or, would you rather agree to this: If you fight me in a one on one battle and win, I will let you both go, and never hurt either of you again."

"However, if you lose, I will kill you, and let her die as well. Or you can refuse and attempt to fight two hundred men who are hidden throughout the city. It's your choice. And answer now. If you take too long, I fear poor Yami may bleed to death."
he said with an evil laugh. Yami looked down at the knife impaled in her shoulder. She was definitely losing a lot of blood. She reached up and pulled the knife out of her should, once again yelling out in pain. She was on her knees now, unable to stand.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Drago looked at yami as huge sparks of black lightning surrounded him, " you don't know who your messing with are you? i lets you go two times just to keep trying to kill me and yami. i guess i have to make this quick..." he said, taking out his sword covering it with black lightning, " i accept."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Yami stared at Drago. She wasn't expecting him to accept, although realistically, it was probably the most practical option. Two hundred people was a lot, even for Drago. The man grinned. "I knew you'd listen to reason, mister Phoenix. You there, heal her shoulder, but not all the way. I don't want her dead. I am a man of my word. She needs to live long enough for this battle. But, ah, put her in a cage, over on that training field over there. Chain her down, and post electric benders at the edges of the cage," the man said to one of his minions. The man nodded and knelt next to Yami and began to heal her bleeding shoulder. Meanwhile, a man behind Yami clasped a chain around her hands.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt her, as long as she cooperates. She will be in the cage while we fight, in case she gets any ideas of bursting in and saving you. And, if she does make attempts of escape, she will receive a shocking surprise," the man said with a small chuckle. A few metal benders began making a large, human sized cage out of scraps of metal. Yami was thrown into this cage, the chain with her hands attached to a loop in the floor. The man walked into the field. It was marked, so two people could fight each other. He stood at one end in a white circle painted on the ground. "I will let you strike first, Drago," the man said. He gestured for Drago to stand in his own circle.

As guards pushed Yami's cage past Drago, she leaned toward the edge. "You can do this. He's got a handicap, and he said it would be one on one. I know you can do it!" she said before the cage was pulled away. A man from the outside reached in and yanked on her chains, and she cried out in pain as the motion pulled on her wounded shoulder, causing it to bleed a little bit more. "You can do it, Drago!" Yami yelled. The man yanked on the chain again. "Shut up, girl," he said.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Drago eyes widened with anger as he stood in the circle. he charged an electric shock into his fingers in both hands then clenched his hands into fists. as electrical sparksfew around him making his hair stand up. "shock gear" he mumbled to himself. the electricity gave drago a burden and a bit pain all around his body however he now can travel faster much faster in an instant without using much energy. he ran towards the man surprisingly he ran extremely fast, maybe faster than anytime in his life, and attempted to punch the man. if it hit him the electrical aura around him would be strong enough to stun the man for four to five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm

The man leaped out of the way, narrowly dodging Drago's attack. "You're good. It seems you were holding back when we last met. But don't think that because I'm missing a hand, thanks to you, that I'm incapable of defeating you. It's time for me to show you my true power!" the man said. He held out his one hand in front of him, and immediately, his hand lit on fire. The fire seemed to spread across his whole body, engulfing him in flames. He grinned. There seemed to be a golden outline of where his eyes and mouth were, so Yami could see the grin. She watched as the man sucked all the flames together, launching a huge ball of fire straight at Drago.

"No!" Yami called, trying to free herself from the chains. She desperately searched for a way out. An idea popped into her head, and she began to use her firebending to gradually heat up the chains, hoping she could weaken them or melt them. Unfortunately, one of the guards noticed her doing this. He got the attention of the other guard, and the two of them pulled unusual rods out of the sides of the cage, attaching them to it. They then took stances, and blasted the tips of the rods with electricity. Yami's eyes widened in pain and she yelled out as the metal conducted the electricity directly at her. For a moment, she was surrounded by the electricity, until the two benders stopped. Yami lay on the bottom of the cage, flinching every few seconds from remains of the electricity.

Yami's cloak was smoldering. In fact, it was probably the fabric from the cloak that had nullified the electricity just enough that it didn't kill her. But she knew that if she took another hit, she wouldn't survive next time. She realized that the man had known this, and he had expected her to fight back. He wanted her dead, and if she were to try and break free and ruin his fun, she was going to end up like that.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:10 am

Drago stared at the flame and fired a shot of black lightning aim to the center, the fire ball exploded. drago tilted his head a bit was that everything? he asked the handicapped man. well i guess it's my turn, he aimed his fingers aiming to the sky firing a huge black of gold flames into the sky, he knew through other events he will be able to beat nearly anyone if he uses Raichu. but how about if he uses it's full form or kuro form? Raichu is supposed to be a full soldier, this means he will need much more electricity and must charge it to go into the Full Raichu form, or he could use zeus's lightning and finish him with a single hit. he could use zeus's lightning only twice with the amount of electricity a storm could hold...
Drago then heated up his body until a mirage was surrounding him, "Spark Gear," he said to himself." he then fired a bird shaped fire ball at the man. spark gear doubles the strength of his fire bending but could only do it for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Yami lay on the floor of the cage, twitching as extra bits of electricity shocked into her body. She was burned, and badly, especially at her wrists where the chains were. There was smoke coming off of her hands, and it wasn't from her bending. I don't want to know what my wrists look like right now... she thought. She looked up at Drago weakly. She wanted to help him so bad, even if the man he was fighting would be easy to defeat. She figured that if he fell, all two hundred of the soldiers would attack Drago, and she knew he wouldn't be able to defeat them all. He would be dead before he got through twenty. She had to get out of that cage. But how?

Quite the predicament, isn't it? Ah, so fun to see the pained look on your face as this is happening, knowing that your true love could die at any minute, and you can't do anything but stand by and watch. So what are you going to do? the beast asked. Yami didn't care about what it said. She was angry. She knew she shouldn't let anger fuel her power, but that was what happened. Her emotions began to take control, along with the bijuu. Yes. Let your hatred fuel my power, it whispered. Slowly, her eyes began to turn white, and she gasped as she realized what was happening. She started struggling, trying to regain control of her body. But she couldn't. It was too late. Her eyes turned white, and her body began to glow with a white chi. Slowly, she started to change into a beast, with claws and fangs. She broke the chains on her right hand, just as the lightning benders struck again.

As the electricity shot through the metal, she grabbed the chain on her left hand, trapping the electricity there. She then extended two fingers of her right hand, sending all of the lighting out of the cage and into the sky, right where Drago's storm had begun, adding more fuel to it. She broke the chains on her left hand and ran to the bars, pulling them apart with ease. She grabbed one of the bars and ripped it off of the cage, using it to whack any person that came close. She burst through the crowd, running towards the man attacking Drago. She jumped on him, pulling him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Drago raised his arm pointed two of him fingers into the air and fired black lightning into the dark storm clouds above him. a huge bolt of lightning energy came from the sky hitting around drago redirecting it around him. a flash of blinding light came and a huge loud sound, louder than black lightning. after the flash disappeared and the sound slowly faded away there was a full lightning soldier. unlike in the past when it was just a skeleton, this was a full lightning soldier, "Raichu!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Yami looked up at Drago, just the distraction the man needed to push her off and draw his sword. "You're still alive?" he asked, clenching his teeth. "I don't care about that deal. I'm finishing you here and now, once and for all!" he yelled, and swiped his sword at Yami. She rolled out of the way, and grinned at the light flurries of snow that started to fall. Apparently, the static that Drago had put into the air had caused a snow storm that was just beginning. But she could feel the wind picking up, and she knew this storm would be bad.

She formed a sword and shield out of the falling snow, melting it and then freezing it into the desired shape. "I must say, you are quite the fighter. Too bad all of that talent will be wasted." she looked over at Drago and examined the force of the Raichu. It was obviously powerful. But who was his target, and how was he going to use it, especially with Yami right there? "I'll take care of you later, Drago. But for now, let's deal with the immediate threat with a temporary truce. Though this girl lacks the ability to use lightning, she can redirect it, so we may be able to combine forces and take out this army. Do you agree, mister Phoenix?" the five tails said through Yami.

Meanwhile, Yami felt like she was watching her body do everything. She had no control over her actions whatsoever. She could only stand by and watch it all happen. No. This can't be happening. Why? Why now? Drago, I wish you could hear me tell you to fight then run. If you help the 5-tails, do it fast, and get out of here. I don't want to hurt you! she thought. Suddenly, she remembered the vivid dream she had the last full moon about the five tails killing Drago, and tears welled up in her eyes. I hope this isn't happening now...please tell me he will survive...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 am

Drago looked at yami, who was being controlled by the five tails, then looked back at the handicapped enemy ignoring the five tails completely, "i don't need your help me five tails, i'm sure if i turn my back for one second you'll just stab me in the back." the soldier slowly disappeared, as drago compressed all the electricity to both his arms, "Zues's Lightning bolts!" he screamed, blasting two explosive shot or bright shining lightning. if it hits the man the explosion would blow him to bit, drago threw the second one more and a second explosion of electricity blasted through the area. drago liftd his arm and consentrated, "Solar." he mumbed to him self as a giant fire ball to the point it looked like a second sun floating over the earth, "you still going to fight me?" he was talking to the five tails but at the same time the handicapped man if he did somehow survive the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in ice (Closed)   training in ice (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training in ice (Closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next