Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Bailey had spent the day with her children, watching Amaya try to aim an arrow with Bailey's bow. She couldn't help but laugh as her daughter tried to keep the big heavy bow straight while hiding her practices from Bailey. Shuramine had been running around the house with his cape chasing poor Boris, also adorned in a cape and ill-fitting shoes. Watching the sun slowly dip behind the clouds, Bailey gathered her children and had them get dressed for dinner. The knock at the door almost startled and surprised Bailey. She wasn't sure if the hawk had in fact gotten the letter to him or not. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door to see Takeda standing there. "Glad you could make it. Please come in for a moment and rest your feet, the children are still getting changed from their play clothes." She told him as she opened her home to him.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:03 pm

"Thank you." Takeda responded with his usual short bow. "I hope that today is OK. your message didn't state a time or date." he stepped in and let Bailey shut the door. He looked around the room. It had been a while since he had lived in a house and memories of visiting Bailey came swarming back. "I'm glad you invited me however. It's been a while since I have had a home cooked meal of any kind, and I am looking forward to meeting your children."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

Bailey smiled as she let him in, closing the door and locking it behind him. "Today is perfect." She replied as she moved into the kitchen. The home had a normal layout for a three bedroom house. The front door opened up to the living and dining area with the kitchen off to the left and the bedrooms to the right. In the corner of the living area stood her writing desk with a few scattered letters around it, each letter with it's own red seal. A double door opened up to the backyard that was still filled with the children's toys from playing earlier that day. "I apologize if it's a bit of a mess." Bailey called as she moved a pan of roasted duck out of the oven. "I haven't been able to clean up very much today." Bailey set the pan down on the table and turned to face Takeda.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:27 am

''Quite alright dearie. remember how messy the theater house got behind stage?'' he ask. ''We never did like to clean up after ourselve you and I. do you need any help?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:43 am

"If you wouldn't mind grabbing the side dish there." Bailey pointed to the top of the stove where a red dish sat. She turned and gave him a hug before going to pick up the kids toys from her work space. One of the letters caught her eye and she looked at it for a while before turning down the hallway. "Amaya! Shuramine! Dinner is done, please come out here now." She called before stashing the toys in the toy box and heading back to the table to set it. "Kinda feels like old times, huh?" She asked Takeda as she waited for her children. Shuramine was the first out of the rooms and halted at the table, looking at the new person in awe. He still had his cape around his neck, but had changed out of his play clothes like she had asked.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:57 am

Upstairs, Amaya had shouted "Race ya!" And ran out of the room. However, Shuramine had gotten ahead of her because Boris was standing in the hall, so Amaya had stopped to get the cape off of him. When she finally got into the kitchen, she mostly ignored the man. Instead, she said, "Shuramine! Stop cheating! You only win because you cheat!" She said to him, then walked around the table to her seat, and that was when she noticed the man. She looked over at Bailey and said, "Mommy, who is this man? And why didn't you tell us he was gonna come?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:07 am

Takeda had just placed the food on the table and had been standing to the side, waiting for everyone else to be seated. ''My name is Takeda Goludu. I'm an old friend of your mothers.'' he said leaning forward. If he could he would have knelt. ''She had invited me this morning but I hadn't read the message until late.''

‡bail⇒loo⇒tarlof/takeda‡
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 am

Bailey smiled as Amaya joined them. "Children, this is Mr. Golude. He is going to be watching over you while I'm gone from now on. Amaya, sweetie, I wasn't sure he was going to be here, that's why." Bailey kept smiling as she ushered Shuramine into his seat and made him a plate. "Now, please take your seats." Bailey felt a bit odd being in control of the table, but she was the owner and parent. Handing Amaya her own plate, Bailey smiled at Takeda. "Takeda, these are my children, Amaya and Shuramine."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 am

Amaya smiled at Takes a. He looked pretty nice, and besides, Amaya didn't really like it when her aunt was her babysitter. "Hello! I'm Amaya, the cute one!" She said, knowing Shuramine would protest. She made an adorable face and looked up at Takeda, showing off her cuteness as she batted her eyes, before turning away and looking down at her food. "Thank you, mommy! I love duck!" She said before she started eating.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:37 am

Golude smiled at the young girl. 'She is a natural for the stage' he thought. Then he turned his attention on the boy. So far he was quiet. He might take some time to open up. As he sat down his knee cracked loudly and a very visible wince flashed onto is face accompanied by a growl of pain. He all but fell into the chair.

‡bail⇒Loo⇒tarlof/takeda‡
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next