Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_vote_lcapLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_voting_barLong Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:36 pm

''Not when we got together'' takeda chuckled. ''Remember how many times we got in trouble for pulling pranks. i think that the butcher remembers me.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 am

Bailey laughed and leaned a bit more on his shoulder. "Yes, those were some good times." She said as she walked. She trusted Takeda and felt safe walking the streets of the town. She froze for a second as she passed a Wanted poster for a criminal. "Sometimes, people don't understand how bad these streets can be." She almost whispered, not fully sure she wanted to remember those days.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:35 am

''You know what,'' Takeda said suddenly, ''Why don't you deside what we do today. I have tabs open everywhere and I can afford anything. Where you go I'll follow. I'll buy anything you wish. What do you say?''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Bailey tried to rack her brain to find something to do, but came up with nothing. "I honestly don't know." Bailey turned to Takeda. "I can't think of anything but being with you right now." She gently reached out and touched the side of his face with a smile. "I haven't had much time to myself since moving back and am not sure of what to do around here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:29 pm

''Tea first then randome shopping,'' takeda said. ''don't worry about price''

Over the next few hours Takeda walked with Bailey. He bought her whatever she wanted, and did so with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:41 pm

It had been so long since Bailey had been pampered in any way. She smiled and couldn't help falling for Takeda as they walked around, stopping into different shops here and there. She only asked for a single thing. It was an old play mask that seemed out of place with the other antiques around it. She held it in her arms close to her side while they walked around the rest of the day. She didn't know if Takeda realized how it felt to her to have it, but she cherished it. "Want to head back to the house?" She asked as they left one of the shops.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:56 pm

''If that is what my lady doth wish,'' Takeda exclaimed with all his theatrical suave and a deep bow. 'I would lead you to the moon and stars beyond if you but asked, and your voice ringing in my ears would be my reward.''
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Bailey blushed as she listened to Takeda speak to her. "Oh, you could talk like that anytime if all you request in return is a reply." She said as she kissed his cheek. "You really do know how to make me smile, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:36 am

Riuyn spots Bailey and Takeda. He quickly picks up pace to catch up to them. "Takeda this is for you" He hands Takeda a letter that was dropped off today."The children need clothes and things so I've come to ask you for permission to get some stuff if its ok. By the way that letter came from a hawk today."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:44 am

takeda took the letter from ruiyn. When he saw the red wax seal with the white rose in it he stumbled back a step. ''thank you ruiyn.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}   Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof} - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Time Reunion {Bailey/Tarlof}
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next