Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_vote_lcapBattle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_voting_barBattle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_vote_lcapBattle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_voting_barBattle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp   Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Species: Spirit of the Flame Dragon
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Spirit of the Flame Drakes are proud and confident. They love heat and hot places and are often seen bathing in flames and hot lava. They live near volcanoes and in the deepest, hottest pits of the Earth. They are loyal, if a bit twisted and mad after the betrayal of their Brood Father, Lord Magmaros. The Flame Dragons serve F'yr, God of Fire.
Background: After F'yr entrusted Lord Magmaros and his Flame Dragonflight to protect the flames of the world, he returned to the heavens, unaware of Lord Magmaros' impending corruption by the Old Gods. After being driven made by them, Lord Magmaros slaughtered much of the Spirit of the Flame Dragonflight.

F'yr and the other gods arrived in time to save the handful that remained, and imprisoned Lord Magmaros within the deepest pits of the Earth for all eternity. The remaining Spirit of the Flame Dragons were let loose upon the world, scarred and slightly maddened, but given the protection of F'yr as they lived amongst the laval pools and volcanoes of the world.

Incredibly rare and majestic, this beast has been tamed and gifted to the participants of the Battle of Ba Sing Se for their act of bravery in the face of incredible evil.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp   Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Approoooooooooooooooooooooooooooved!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Battle for Ba Sing Se | Participatory Prize | Spirit of the Flame Dragon Mount for Stephy, Sara, Loola, Kouzai, Bailey, Niya, Lyssa, Tarlof and Dances With Derp
Page 1 of 1