Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_vote_lcapExploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_voting_barExploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_vote_lcapExploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_voting_barExploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the Water Nation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

Toph walked outside of the room and knowing exactly what to do she stomped on the ship concentrating as hard as she could on the earth that she knew must be under the water right underneath the beast and then she moved her hands upward beaching the beast on a giant pillar. There was no way it was getting down from there. The ship continued onward and Toph sat down on the outerseats resting her head. She waited for Kouta to come sit next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 am

"Hold on the monster looks sad, not angry like most ferocious beasts would be." Kouta stopped the water and jumped in. He bended the water and lifted himself up to the monster. "Why did you attack me and my friend? Are you angry that my father and i beat you." Kouta hardened the water into an ice pillar and stood in front of the monster. It opened it mouth and just as Kouta flinched he felt something big and wet all over his body. "Ugh did you just lick me?" He looked at the monster and it gave what he thought was a smile. "Oh i get it. Your lonely, but you can't follow us. I'll be back don't you worry." Kouta lift the water and got him off the land. "Hey toph come meet our new transport system. His name is Sushi! He get us to land in no time."
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

Toph srepped near the dge of the boat and concentrated on bring some Earth up right outside the boat for her to walk on. Another pillar rose out of the ocean and she continued to bring pillars out of the ocean until she got to where Kouta and Sushi were. She lowered Sushi back down into the water and then hopped on top of him. She hoped this was a good idea. Something in her said that it wasn't a very smart one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 pm

"OK Sushi the Earth rumble is tomorrow and we need to get to the Earth kingdom fast." Kouta grabbed Toph to make sure she wouldn't fall. "Hit it Sushi!" As soon as he said that Sushi took off. Kouta yelled in excitement. "Yea we'll be there in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Toph smiled saying It's always strange when something that's tried to kill you before decides to help you. The same thing happened when Zuko joined up with Aang, Katara, Sokka, and I She then opened her mouth wide shocked at what she just said. She then tapped Kouta saying We have to hurry, even my mind is becoming like Toph's now. Do you know something that could delay my transformation? I don't want to be stuck as Toph forever, I mean I know she's cool but I really want my own body and mind back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

"We're almost there, it should only take a few minutes. Just try to sleep." Kouta figured she'd be able to talk with the real Toph.
(OOC: I'm going to open a new topic in the Earth kingdom section called Earth Rumble. add one more to this and tell me what you think.)
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Toph smiled and said Alright. She leaned on Kouta and tried to get some sleep which she did very shortly. She had another dream where she was not really Toph anymore but back in his own body. However Toph was standing right in front of him still. She said to him You have come far, Miro. You have much more learned your lesson now than you have before however I will continue to be you in your place until you fully learn why your blindness is not a weaknees. Besides you're going to need all the help you can get if you plan on defeating the Earth Rumble 6. I was once champion but that doesn't mean you will be just because you are in my body. And I am semi controlling your thoughts. You'll have to fight like a true earthbender in order to win this but I believe in you. Miro nodded and then woke up it being morning. She was still on Sushi and they were about to get to land she knew because she could sense it. She tapped on Kouta who had fallen asleep as well and said Alright I'm ready but don't you think they'll notice something strange if I show up in there like this? Remember I 'm in the body of someone who is supposed to have been dead for five hundred years. When she first was in the tournament she had gone under the alias of the blind bandit. I think I'll go under that name too. It sounds cool.

(OOC: I think that's a good idea)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Water Nation
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10