Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]

Go down 
+3
Singla
Maki Shadowblade
Fire Lord Kouzai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Eldunar watched as the Spirit King's Palace came into view.  He had walked from the boat, alone, with only his two personal guards beside him.  Kin and Jin, the Gold and Silver Generals.  They were the best soldiers in the Empire, and some of the best military leader's the nation had seen in years.  Eldunar himself was a long time master of the element of Fire, so together the three of them would be unstoppable if it came to battle.  Eldunar shuddered as he remembered the last time he had made this walk for the same reason.

Last time it wasn't a walk though; he was being carried, led behind Owlan's palanquin with Naina to his right.  Erolass had stayed away from the Summit last time.  In fact, the he was the only one, the entire Imperial Procession had been brought along on that trip.  Owlan was paraded to their cousin's palace in a palanquin with one hundred soldiers around them announcing their arrival, and over half of Imperial Navy, Army and Airship Force on standby.  Eldunar shuddered again how he remembered how that Summit had ended.  War. (In fact, all of the Summits seemed to have been interrupted and ended in war)

The Ullondorian Magicians attacked the Summit, killing several monarchs as they did.  Eldunar could remember the carnage, and could remember Owlan calling the Army to fight them.  The losses suffered that day haunted Owlan for the rest of his rule...he knew that, but he attoned for their deaths on the battlefield...and even then Owlan regretted his actions in the end.  It was amazing, for a man as grand and great as he, he regretted a whole lot.  Eldunar smirked slightly, realizing that he would see his brother again for the first time in months.  The last time he had seen his brother was from the other side of a glass coffin at the funeral and the next morning he was gone from the coffin with a note left on his desk.

Quote :
"Eldunar,

I could not bear to say goodbye in person--it would take to long, and I fear Naina would not let me go haha. I have become the Spirit King. Raiden has passed on, and left his legacy to me.  

I cannot be the Spiritual Guide of the World and the Afterlife and still lead our nation, so my brother...I return to you the birthright that I wrongfully stole from you when you refused the crown decades ago. I give you my crown, my palace, and my nation.  They are yours now. Yours to lead, command and to care for like a child.

I only ask you return the throne to Izanagi once he is of age, it is his by right, but yours until his right is realized

Alas...my reign has been full of mistakes. Brother, do a better job than I--I know you can. I believe in you.

Sincerely yours,

Owlan.

Eldunar didn't know how to react from that then, and he still didn't know.  Sad? Happy? Neutral? Eldunar hadn't felt anything.  He understood, he took the throne, was crowned, married and did as Owlan bid him. Nothing more, nothing less.  Eldunar's thoughts were broken as he reached the front door, a fact pointed out by Kin.  Eldunar nodded silently and pushed them open.  As he did, the world around him shifted and he found himself in the Tower of Six Nations.  No doors, no windows reachable by climbing, no bending, and no weapons.  It was the safest place on Earth, and had been made purposefully for the Six Nation Summits, and once more it would host one again.

Eldunar pointed to the doorway that led to the balconies, "Go up there, watch the Summit and stay alert," he said, "Should something happen, prepare to fight.  You are here to guard me, do not fail your jobs."  The two Generals bowed and ran upstairs, their gold and silver armor flashing behind them in the light of the torches.  Eldunar sighed; he would never be used to giving commands so freely like that, he wasn't used to being in complete control of everyone in the nation yet--he was getting there though.

Finally, when he had built up the nerve, Eldunar entered the room where his brother sat.  Around the carved stone table that sat as a large circle in the middle of the circular room.  Each chair was inscribed to resemble elements of the different nations' main element and the flags of the nations were draped behind the chairs of where the leaders would sit.  Everything was in place.  Eldunar walked and took his seat in the Emperor's chair, second from the right of Owlan, who sat in a large, stone throne, in a raised balcony above the tables.  He was the mediator and the moderator of this meeting, as the Spirit King's usually were.

"So, brother," chuckled Owlan in his usual way, "It appears we prepare for another Summit?  Called by you this time."  Eldunar nodded, "Yes, what of it?" Eldunar frowned.  If he had ever missed his brother before now, it was gone.  "Well, I just find it funny...throughout history there have been, not including this one, a total of three Six Nation Summits," said Owlan, still smiling, "And all have been called by the Fire Nation or some incarnation of it.  All to deal with a problem facing the world, and all ended in war, battle and have never truly finished."  "So?" asked Eldunar, beyond annoyed.  "Well, let's hope that record changes," sighed Owlan, "I assume you called this for a good reason?"

Eldunar rolled his eyes, "You read minds, you already know," he said, "Besides I know why you agreed to this--you have something world changing of your own.  I only meant to discuss protocol of this meeting and to bring up the idea of--well that's not important!"  "Mmm, I see," frowned Owlan, "You should learn to smile more brother, you're an Emperor not a beggar.  You should be happier--like me."  Eldunar glared at his brother but said nothing.  They sat in silence, or near silence anyway, as Owlan insisted on humming a tune.  He had become even more insufferable and happier since he had become the Spirit King.  Eldunar couldn't stand it.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Her eyes remained closed as she came up to the Place of the Spirit King. This was her first time being called to something like this. Arlania always considered herself an important person, but at this point, as she stepped out of the carriage to see hundreds of Vermillion Empire guards, it finally was all sinking in. Being a Native of the Dark Nation, it only seemed fit that her, and her particular set of skills were considered to be a Royal Adviser. And she was picked, over so many candidates as well. But there was a difference between Arlania and every other sutible substitute. She had trained Shiki as her pupil.

Now Shiki wasn't Queen. Her son was only noted Royal a year ago, and from that point, Shiki had stepped up as a place holder, until Helios was of age that is. It only seemed right that Shiki would ask her teacher to be along side her when it came down to it.

Arlania sighed in frustration as she glanced around the palace. She had just reached the Northern Water Tribe when she recieved a urgent letter summoning her here. It was apparently rather a dire situation because it was Shiki who had written it herself. So Arlania left young Skye in care of her grandmother once more. She was still to return to the Northern Water tribe to finish her training with Skye, but it had to wait till after this.

Arlania was rather unaware of what to expect from this thing. But after she looked around to see Royals from every Nation she kind of had an idea. It was a meeting for all Royalty, to come under one roof to discuss the future of the Nations. She placed her face in her palm gently. This whole thing had bad idea written all over it.

None the less she said she would be here to protect Shiki and her young boy, so that is what she would do. Arlania stepped to the side, waiting for her student and her son to arrive. Probably to be late, just like usual. She scowled and placed her hands on her hips. Her hair tickling her lower back. If it came down to it, Arlania came prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Just a day or two ago an "urgent letter" required the presence of the Leader of the Four Winds. Around a half a year ago her mother, Aura Aaron, was Queen but stepped down from the role to aid the students of the Air Temple to create a stronger future for the former Air Nomads. Within the past few months Aura has eased Saskia into being the role of being Queen. Sitting in meetings of consolers, reviewing legal documents, meeting more of the people of the Air Temples, and learning how to perceive and act with foreign dignitaries. Thus on this important date, a summit, Aura spoke that Saskia could make the journey without her mother's aid. A true test of what she has learned.

Celia, Saskia's older and kindly dragon, gracefully landed next to the Spirit King's Palace. Saskia's two guards went off the dragon first. The first guard was named Lee Huzito, a master air bender, elite guard, and chief advisor to Aura and Saskia. The second guard was more of an odd choice. Her name was Malila Nadie, a dark bender, whom was an assassin. Unlikely to bring an assassin but her skills have been proven along with loyalty. Malila, on numerous occasions, averted Saskia's brushes with death by her quick thinking and powerful bending. Soon Malila and Saskia became close friends and still keep incontact when Malila is sent away.

Lee nodded towards the direction of the grand entrance. Lee wore a soft orange and yellow robe with a golden rope cord around her waist. His ash wood staff held tightly in corse hands. Though under his robe was always a sharpened dagger for emergencies. Malila wore completely different attire though she was requested to wear colors of the nation she protected for at the current time. She wore a crisp white hooded jacket with matching white pants. A crisp black belt as her waist conseald most of her weapons to protect the Queen. Strapped upon Malila's back was her trusty bow Ivar and her quiver of an assortment of arrows.

Saskia wore a traditional white silk robe with silvery trimmings. Her silver hair was blown down into very soft waves. Her milky eyes scanned the palace doors with ease. In her right hand was her staff, Luna, which held her special gems of distinctive power. She has never officially used them, but it could be the time to use them if anything happens to go in the wrong direction.

"This way your majesty." Lee remarked with a joking smile to ease the obvious tension. Everyone was nervous.Every other summit had ended in disaster in the history books. This could end the same. At least history, usually, never forgets.  

As the trio reached the impressive large open door as they pushed it open the scene shifted into the Tower of Six Nations. It was one of the most secure places in this world. No bending, weapons, or anything like that. Saskia took in one look and turned to Lee and Malila,

"Both of you go upstairs to the balcony. I do not believe weapons or bending is allowed...an attendant," Saskia gestured to the page near the balcony door,"will place your weapons next to the door in this locked box. Technically you can only open the box with your own weapons so it is secure. Shall we?"

Lee, Saskia, and Malila all emptied their personal weapons into the specified box. (Malila had more than anyone thought a person could carry.) Saskia gave one quick blink and both of her guard left to the balcony. Saskia took in one sharp breath and opened the door to the main floor of the summit.

She gave only a half-scan of the room. Owlan, the Spirit King spoke with his brother Eldunar. They seemed to exchange some slight banter. It seemed like some of the Dark Nation royalty had arrived, but not all. It one graceful movement Saskia sat down at her seat.

It was a large marble looking chair with the symbol of the winds engraved in the stone. Somewhere Saskia read this was the design of the original chairs used in the world's first summit. Saskia paid attention still to the fact that every royal leader would be trapped in a room with no weapons, bending, windows, or any other escape routes but a plain wooden door.

She took in one more breath. At least the world was trying to make progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 pm

King Itaruki stepped off the carriage he was riding to the spirit kings castle. It was large and heard stories of such a large place. He knew that the summit has been known to cause war and destruction in the world so Hikaru was extra careful on his supplies his bodyguards brought with them. They should be armed toughly but not tough enough that if they fail to protect the attackers get the equipment the guards had on them.

He waved his guards to follow him as they entered the castle. It was much larger on the inside than out. Hikaru stepped into the palace to see the gathered royalty of several different nations. One which hasn't had the best history with the light kingdom. Not only that but a link to Hikaru's past. He watched as the guards placed their weapons in a safe place and stand beside the king and give him a nod. He walked silently towards his seat and took it with grace and honor.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Shiki recieved invitation to the summit, she had heard of them but only read about them at the palace. This was her first time attenting one though so she was curious but shiki used to be an assassin so she is use to certain things and doing things she isn't use it. Shiki arrived at the spirit king palace with her son Helios on her hip. He is the king just not till he hits the right age. she didn't want him getting spoiled and forgetting who he really is and whom his family is, what it teaches him to rule kind and think of his people like his family.

standing at the summit, she looked at helios and then at all the people as she stood in the spot she was supposed near next to Arlania. Her eyes looked at her son's future advisor most likely, and then out at everyone in the room. Standing tall in a long black dress that belled out. she tried to look like she was there to mean business.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm

| King Castiel Leiheng |

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] Yuu.Kanda.240.179152

For the nth time Castiel wondered why, pray tell, would the exemplary leaders of their world choose to host yet another summit, at the Palace of the Spirit King, no less, when the last Summits ended in total disaster.

He had been alive for one. He was just a teenager then, before he had started a family and begun to rule over the nation he so loved and cherished. So much has happened since his childhood. The war, Lauren, Roman's disappearance, his father's suicidal embark out in the polar wilderness, and more, were starting to take its tole on the reserves of energy he had. Now there was this Summit. He prayed nothing horrible would come out of it.

Castiel decided to come alone, save for his guards. Cassian would have insisted to come too, but he now had a daughter. There was no way he or Cassian would let Kihana get exposed to another hell, nor his wife and children.

He did not allow his guards to wait in the balconies. Instead, one flanked him on either side, down in the discussion room. He wasn't too concerned about looking weak in the face of so many kings and nobles; so many had perished during the last Summit. While he didn't doubt his abilities, he wasn't in any position to underestimate any attack.

Castiel noticed that the Vermilion Emperor seemed a bit on-edge. Or maybe it was his imagination. Castiel was the fifth king to arrive, much to his satisfaction. He wouldn't have to spend much time waiting around.

Castiel settled into his seat and began to make small talk. It was nice to be well acquainted with the other leaders.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Owlan stood up and looked over the crowd, as he stood the room fell silent and he smiled upon his old friends.  "The Earth King is not here," he said softly, closing his eyes he breathed deep and reopened them, "The poor boy is having trouble with his nation.  The troubles of his temperamental rule have held him up, and though he shall be late he will--undoubtedly--arrive and join us soon enough."  Owlan remained standing as the other leaders stayed quiet.  "We shall now begin," he said finally.

"Friends, delegates, and leaders of the world," started Owlan, "We have called this, the fourth Summit of the Six Nations, on this date of the year Seven Hundred and Twenty-Two.  We gather under the banner of peace and cooperation between all nations and peoples.  This meeting, as you all know, was called by my younger brother, Vermilion Emperor Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, but has also been granted my blessing as Spirit King, as I have matters of my own to bring up with you all."  Owlan sat down once more, "Eldunar as the one who called this meeting, please speak."

Eldunar nodded and turned to the other leaders, "I have called this meeting for many reasons," said Eldunar confidently, perhaps more than he had wanted, "As an attendee of the last Six Nation Summit, I bore witness to the carnage that ensued and saw the many deaths that befell each of our families. I myself was lucky enough to be free of loss, though many of you were not as lucky.  Watching the carnage, I came to the realization that too many people were in attendance, making too many people a target to danger.  Therefore, I have come here initially to discuss the protocol of these Summits.  I propose, firstly, that each nation send in attendance, their leader and two of his best guards, no more, no less.  Two are ample protection for a leader.  Secondly, the bringing of armies is forbidden."  Eldunar looked over at Owlan with a slight glare, remembering how he had insisted on bringing the entire Imperial Household Guard and the First Army along with him.  Although they had given the benders a fighting chance against the magicians, they had made Owlan stick out as a target for removal.

Eldunar turned back to the other leaders and moved on to his second point, "Secondly, I would like to propose the creation of an international organization that is loyal to no nation in particular, that serve as medics during times of war and strife.  This medical organization will comprise of members from all nations, and have teams of five healers; two water benders for general healing, a firebender for cauterization and emergency resuscitation, a dark bender for emergency surgery and sewing procedures, and finally, a life bender for emergency situations."  Eldunar paused and then continued once more, "I was not on the battlefield with my brother during the crusades in Ullondor, as I sat throne for him during his absence," started Eldunar, "But having heard my brother's stories on how many men each army lost, and how healers came together to try and save so many of them gave me the idea to create this organization."

Owlan looked down at the ground slowly, remembering the horrors of war.  He had fought in wars as a teenager, killed a man at 14, but this war haunted him to his death and beyond.  Even as Spirit King, Owlan was still scared and haunted by the horrors of the Ullondorian Crusades.  He shivered slightly, hiding his fear, and returned his attention to the summit. All in all, Eldunar had a good idea.  It made sense, and he knew that this idea would minimize deaths in war and strife.  Eldunar finished his speech, leaving the rest for debate by the other leaders.  He knew this would be over soon, but he knew that what Owlan had to say would no doubt keep these leaders here for hours, if not days.  This Summit would no doubt be the longest.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Lei Kung, the Earth King, was undoubtedly late, and was naturally so, under the consideration of his personal life. Not only did he have last minute declaration to finally sign, but newborns and a toddler to handle accordingly before he allowed his wife to take over the reigns. While the latter may have seemed like a trivial task - a king, of all people, shouldn't have to succumb to catering to his own child, one might've thought, believing there were handlers for that, you couldn't have been more wrong when it came to our brunette. He was a dedicated father, being a new one of sorts, and wanted to do it right - perfectly, in fact, whether that meant being late to a world's summit in order to tuck his children to sleep, or not.

Once the youngest was satisfied, with not a cry or even a slightest peep heard in the vicinity of the palace's bedroom, Lei Kung displayed a faint, endearing smile towards his children once more before setting off onto the Earth Kingdom's airships. Embarking on the journey to the Spirit World in record time, making sure his crew hastily worked for not only the sake of the council, but for his ADHD, the king was well aware he was fashionably late -- although, if you were to take a look at his casual parkouring attire he was using earlier that afternoon, beneath the chest plates and shoulder pads, as well as metal boots and leg armor.. Well, needless to say, the tunic and long-sleeves beneath had seen better days. It almost looked as if the royal had arrived from a battle. No matter, he proceeded to waltz into the discussion room with ease, grime plastered on his cheeks all the while as if he had won a war. He opened the doors proudly and wide as if to announce his entrance with the mere action alone, with a faint twitch of a smirk in the corner of his lips.

Arching a brow upon noticing he had interrupted Eldunar, Lei Kung merely pursed his lips and gave a subtle nod in acknowledgement to his blatant impudence. Figuring he hadn't made enough of a scene, practically able to touch the encumbering tension lingering in the air, the royal released a pun with a silvery tone as he seated himself beside Owlan, "Glad to see you all have beaten me to the top of this summit, huh? No need to halt on my behalf, though - please, do resume with matters."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 am

Shiki sat in her chair listening since this was the first time she had been to a summit. her eyes looking at all the rulers as Helios was staring at the one people. he was the one that was soon going to need to attend these, and yet he knew that he had to apy attention even to the boring topics. but this one was something that caught him and his mother's attention. The topic of murder caught their attention the most, and the organization. Thinking about that, and how the dark nation is making a school, Shiki looked at the king that was the head of the summit. his voice echoed in her and Helios's ears.

She had not much to say as she was thinking of what to do. they had a military school being build for the vermillion empire in their nation though she didn't really think it was nessasary. but then again she can't go against the vermillion nation the former title of fire nation as far as she could remember. Helios looked around the room at the other people, hearing that they will need two guards a piece for the rulers. but as they explained why, she felt that they should protect the city more than themselves. Looking down at her son, Shiki knew though that she would kill anyone that harmed her child.

The people though are part of their family now, their happiness was their happiness. Shiki nodded her head in agreement to the royal speaking. as Helios did as well, he understood at least parts of it. as of all his training he is going through, he knew that paying attention was good.

Shiki thought spoke up finally. "I offer my son King Helios's country in training the unit you wish to have. But I don't believe we need such tight security. The adult should be strong enough benders to defend themselves. Having two guards around, might make people stand out and make the ruling members targets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Hikaru sat silently as the current emperor and spirit king spoke to the group of kings and queens. He watched in silence as leaders of the Dark nation and Earth nation spoke their opinion on the matters. Paranoid at what might happen this summit. He watched every single body in the palace he could to ensure the safety of not only himself but the emperor who held the land the Light Kingdom was to claim.

The mother of the current king of the Dark Nation spoke her opinion on security and this caught Hikaru's attention. He chuckled and answered "Well when the last time there was a summit war broke out. Not any war, the Ullondorian Crusades! Many royal family members died the day the war broke out. Are you willing to risk your child king to die before his time to rule precedes him? I for one am not willing to leave my country helpless and held rule solely by a leader in another country and leave my wife to greave. As for the matters of the neutral organization, I am willing to lend one of my best men to the cause to keep the men of the world alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next