Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_vote_lcapExploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_voting_barExploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_vote_lcapExploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_voting_barExploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Exploring the Water Nation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Toph snickered saying You never learn do you? She moved all the mud to the sides of the ship making mud walls along the sides of the ship and then charged after the ball. She kicked the ball towards the mudwall and then allowed the wall to collapse on top of the ball and as the mud moved so did the ball. She moved the ball right into Kouta's goal forcing the ball into the goal. She then laughed saying Looks like I win, Kouta. That was a good game. I walked over to him and held up my hand to give him a high-five
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

"Not so fast Toph. If you look at the ball and the mudd it's not in my goal." Kouta laughed and continued to explain. "There's mud in the water too remember i can bend it just as much as you." Kouta made the ball fly through the mud towards Toph's goal and laughed even more.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Toph couldn't believe it Kouta was just standing there mocking her about how she hadn't realized that. The ball landed in her goal and he won the game. Toph stormed into the cabin grabbing the metal on the sides of the cabin and pulling them together blocking off the room that she was now in. She couldn't believe how mean guys were sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"Toph please don't be mad. It was close and you almost had me." Kouta paused for a minute. "I think I know why your mad and i'm sorry. The way i laughed it seemed like i was mocking you, but i wasn't. Plus you Mocked me when you thought you'd won."
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 am

I sighed and walking out of the room I metalbended the two walls apart making sure they were back to their normal position. I then walked over to him saying I guess you're right. It just hurt my feelings because I'm blind and I don't like people making fun of me just because I couldn't see something. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean that I'm weak and defenseless you know. I helped the Avatar and his friends defeat Fire Lord Ozai for pete's sake. She then opened her mouth wide and said Oh no, is my mind even becoming like Toph's now? Toph couldn't believe this was happening to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 am

"Ok first when i said take another look i meant with your feet and it had nothingto do with you being blind." Kouta rubed his eyes with his fingers. "Hey do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

Toph then heard it first it was like a loud roar but then the ship started shaking. Toph screamed as she fell down on the ground on her side. She got up and then placed her hand on the ship trying to see what it was. She then said There's something down there. Something big. She wondered what could be causing the ship to shake this much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 am

"I think i have a pretty good idea." Kouta ran out to the top of the ship and looked over the side. He yelled as loud as he could hoping he wasn't right. "It's you isn't it. The monster that that me and my father defeated." As the beast rose Kouta fell back, he was scared out of his mind. "Same scar, same missing tooth, and the same gigantic body. It's you alright."
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

Toph ran to where Kouta was and said Uhh, some help here? What is that thing? I can't see. She hoped she would be ok because she couldn't see where the beast was at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

"It's a really big sea monster that almost killed me and my dad a long time ago." Kouta braabed Toph and brought her to the room that they played soccer in. "Please pleas stay here you can't see that thing unless it's touching the ship and if it touches the ship we're dead." Kouta ran back outside and pushed the monster away with a huge wave. Then, he tried to make the ship move faster. He felt like the creature wasn't really attacking, but he didn't know why he felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Water Nation   Exploring the Water Nation - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Water Nation
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next