Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_vote_lcapAlakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_voting_barAlakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_vote_lcapAlakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_voting_barAlakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender Empty
PostSubject: Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender   Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender 9c6e2f13-5e70-46fc-bfea-3bf3d72e72cf_zps4bc82e15

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender Bbcode009_head

|BASICS|
Name: Alakai Hoki Kaido - A.K.A Kai

Birthplace: Earth Kingdom

Current Residence: The city of Omashu

Element: Earth || Metal

Weapons: Alakai can metal bend, and does not require weapons, however he does carry a bag full of finely compacted grains of pure steel. A gift from his late mother.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Oct. 9th

Blood type: AB+

Hobbies: Alakai loves to drink and to fight, often enjoying them at the same time.

Quirks: Has a massive amount of body piercings, which if it comes to it, he is able to use from his skin as a weapon.

Family: Unknown

Character Theme:

Asking Too Much ~ All That Remains

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Alakai's hair could be described as more of a mane. Leading down to the lower nape of his back. It is slicked back and rather unruly. When its wet or when he is an a hard fight it will often come forward, hanging over his eyes.

His hair color is a pitch black, which stands against his pale face color. When he is relaxing, he likes to wear a head band over the front of his forehead which will keep back any stray hairs.

Eyes: Alakai has some interesting eyes, while they are slanted and huge, his iris's and color is smaller. Making him look sinister in a way. His iris color is auburn red.

Height: 6'9"

Clothes: Look at Pic provided lower.

Skin: His skin color is pale, and feels rather cold to the touch. However its rather rough and covered in piercings.

Body Type: Alakai stands out in a crowd, not only is he tal, but fairly well built, like a rock.

Image:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Alakai is a troubled soul, finding more interest in drinking, gambling and messing with the serving girls. He is angry and very aggressive, sometimes being unable to control his anger and lashing out at the innocent.

Kai came be very understand and empathetic, to those he cares about, but he has yet to find anyone that means anything to him personally. He has a hard time letting just anyone in.

Being rather straightforward, Alakai is brutally honest. Sometimes being too honest.

Loud is probably the most known trait he possess, with being unable to control his mouth, alot comes out of it.

Personal Strengths:
- Martial Arts
- Metal Bending
- Aggression
- Endurance
- Strength

Personal Weaknesses:
- Water
- Women
- Alcohol
- Attitude

Hamartia: Water, he is afraid of it and all water benders, he wont admit it, but he cant swim and is afraid of drowning.

- Fighting
- Women
- Earth & Metal

Dislikes:
- Water
- Water Benders
- Harsh Sunlight
- Snobs and Stuck up Assholes
- His Father

Brief History: Alakai Hoki Toshiro- Kaido was born to Anna Toshiro and Saichi Kaido. They had a adorable family, a hard working father that Kai looked up to and an endearing mother who he loved. They were happy...

Alakai wanted to be the hero in the stories, the same stories that Saichi told him as he tried to sleep. He was proud and head strong, showing similar traits from his father. He ran around in a blue cape, protecting the squirrels and small animals from danger.

Happiness isn't forever. Saichi was called across the country to come to the presence of the Dark King. he was going to be away for a while. Alakai got really sad, but of course, he was a young child. But he still had his mother, so things were going great.

Three months went by, and he still didn't come back. And Anna got sick, real sick.... She didn't say anything about it though, thinking it was something she could overcome. She died within the week, and Kai was left alone. He stayed by her bedside for three days.

He spent a whole afternoon digging his mother a special grave. Alakai buried her by himself. It wasn't for another month when Saichi came home. He was unaware of what happened and spiraled down. He lashed out and began to drink heavilly.

The boy began to hate him, thinking that if he never left, his mother could have had the chance to live.

He eventually left from his horrid distaste for his father and sought out his own ways. Learning bending from the metal corps in Ba Sing Se.

He became mean and angry, smothering him self in booze and girls. Without a purpose in the world. He spends his days walking around, and trying to find something to live for, pushing away memories from his past.

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender Bbcode009_foot

Last edited by Lindsey ^^ on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender   Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Remember when you wanted to take inspiration? You can use the pic or the name, but not both. I dunno about the personality, so I'm gonna assume it's different.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender   Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender   Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alakai Hoki Kaido || Metal Bender
Page 1 of 1