Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_vote_lcapKirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_voting_barKirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_vote_lcapKirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_voting_barKirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna Empty
PostSubject: Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna   Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:03 pm

BASICS

Name: Kirai Kaido
Pets: None
Weapons: A sword made by her older brother. It is raher large compared to other handled weapons, but yet its extremly light. It has no special abilities or physical bearings. Its not indestructible, but for it being a sword, its kept rather sharp.

Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna Sword10
]

APPEARANCE
Picture:Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna Spectr10
Hair: She has long silver colored hair. It falls close to the back side of her kness and is tied with a purple ribbon on the end. Her bangs are cropped and fall over her eyes. Her hair is straight and isnt to thick; a little thinner.
Eyes: Her eyes are a soft violet. They are pale towards her pupil and darken as it goes out. They are average size and doent sparkle but have a pearl like luster.
Height: Kirai is approximatly 5'9"
Clothes: Her usual clothing consists of a tan colored dress that hugs her body and flares out at her hips. It flows all the way down to her feet. It is held up by a tie around her neck. Over her dress she wears a see through dark brown shirt. It too falls all the way down to the ends of her dress; at her feet. Other things include a necklace with a gold half moon on it, surronded by gems and a blue diamond on the chain.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Kirai is a very sweet, kind woman at heart but doesnt really show it. She is very timid and shy, so around people she is often silent. She loves nature and hates to see it destroyed. She never really crys, only gets a disapointed or hurt look on her face.
Also, out of choice, this woman remains mute. She can speak, but she chooses not too sometimes. Often this happens when she is around people. The only time when she is truely happy, is when she is preforming. she is a dancer, and will put on a show and bend the light around her to make a little money. This is really the only time she will smile. She doesnt like violence, and prefers not to fight, but she will if needed.

Personal Strengths: She is a natural leader, and a idealist at heart. She is also very agile, stealthy. and has a built up stanima. Which is perfect when fighting.
Personal Weaknesses: Not very strong or muscular, a fragile girl really, and because she doesnt like to fight back, she is often seen as a coward for running away from a fight.
Personal Hero: Her older brother, Saichi, who pratically raised her.
Dreams and Ambitions: She wants to find her father, who left the night her mother died. She still hopes he cares for her and her older brother.
Likes: Nature, friendly people, dancing, spending time with her brother, and seeing people happy.
Dislikes: Violence, perverts, bullies, aggressive people, and nature killers.

Brief History: Kirai was born in her home on a stormy morning. Her mother held the pale purple eyed child and was gratefull. Her father was over joyed and spent alot of his time with her, But Saichi, her older brother by 10 years wasnt happy. He believed that Kirai stole the attentions of thier parents and they no longer paid him any mind. But Kirai wasnt to be the oonly one born that day. She had a twin, her brother, and shortly after Kirai was born, her mother went back into labor. But she was already weak, and her mother began to bleed. She fought for three hours, but out of exhaustion, her mother passed away. Her father held the child in his arms. The child that ended up being the death of his wife. Saichi held Kirai, and her father held the other child. The heart broken man named him Gale. And placed the child next to his dead wife. He cried and packed his things that might. Saichi begged him not to go, but he left, and he took Gale with him. Out in the storm he marched and left Kirai in the care of her older brother.
She grew up and at the age of 6 learned of her bending abilities. She would practice everyday, seeing what ithers things she could do with it. Saichi began to warm up to the girl, and suprisingly they escaped death and hunger. Saichi worked as a blacksmith apprentice and as he grew up as well, he got a job himself. Construscting metal and various things.
Soon enough Kirai grew up, and was ready to leave. As a parting gift, her brother gave her a sword. The first he made, and she considered it as treasure. She hugged Saichi goodbye, and promised to return with news of their father.
Kirai is now seen, travelling anywahere and everywhere to locate her father, and her twin brother Gale.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna   Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Kirai Kaido ~ Rinna
Page 1 of 1