Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_vote_lcapMavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_voting_barMavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_vote_lcapMavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_voting_barMavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender Empty
PostSubject: Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender   Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:40 am

manifest destiny

S C R I P T U R E

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender 22209be6-0672-441b-b895-5a3b586ec0d2_zps53f550b4

Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender 0e361b7a-0b22-4dbb-9068-3e161077b97a_zpsda16dc90

the legend

B A S I C S

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Name: Mavis Rune Kaido / Hanashi

Birthplace: Light Kingdom Capital

Current Residen\ce: Mavis is Nomadic, but for 15 long years she lived with her mother and uncle in the hills of the Earth Kingdom. Every Now and then she will stop by and rest for a few weeks.

Occupation: Mavis will do anything to make coin, tend flowers, some manual labor, but her favorite is to dance and sing. She surely did inherit her mothers talent.

Element: Light

Pets: Levy || A pet Dove. One day, When Mavis was 16, visiting her neighborhood forest. She seen a baby swallow crying and pleading for help. It had fallen out of the nest. Mavis swept the baby bird to safety and nursed her back to help. Now the Dove rarely leaves her side, and will often indulge in her dancing and or daily routine.  

Spoiler:

O P T I O N A L

Birthday: JAN 7th

Blood type: A+

Hobbies: Mavis has a passion for sightseeing. She loves to lay in grassy plains and pick flowers, and star gaze till the sunrise. She has made it her whole life to visit each kingdom to see every wonderful thing about them.

Quirks: Mavis also has a passion for cakes. She cannot make them herself, but she will exclusively buy them.

Family:

Kirai Kaido || Mother || Light Bender

Jager Hanashi || Father || Casualty of War

Saichi Kaido || Uncle || Black Smith

Gale Kaido || Uncle || Warrior/ Mercenary

Luna Kaido || Aunt || Nature Bender

Kariline Kaido  And Gambert Kaido || Cousins || Nature And Dark Bender

Character Theme:

A P P E A R A N C E
Hair: Long, soft silky waves. A golden brown color that accents her eyes very well. Mavis tends to keep it down, claiming its so long she doesn't like to hassle with it if unnecessary. She wears a feathered headband and refuses to take it out as it was given to her by a long lost friend.

Eyes: Large and bright, Her green/ gray eyes are definitely the accent of herself, they shine with the feelings and emotions that are released from herself. They give comfort and make anyone feel at ease.

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Clothes:Mavis has a unique style, instead of clothes that fit tight against her body, she prefers flowing and long, the only part that is tight is a ribbon around her waist. She wears a white and patterned cardigan to match her assemble. To carry things around she has a brown leather hand bag, and to match that she wears white flats as shoes.  

Skin: baby soft and pale white. she takes care of herself, not staying in the sun too long. Not like she could tan anyways, she inherited her mothers natural ghostly look.

Body Type: Short, and Tiny, some feminine curves but she has not developed into her mothers assets yet.

C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Personality: Mavis has a very loving personality, she is ale to brightened any bad day, and open any evil heart. Her smile brings joy to children and the elderly. Most envy her youth and optimism. She also is looking towards the future, a head strong and very friendly girl. She never is shy, and always seems to find time to interact with those that need it. Kind and caring she gives what she can to the public.

Mavis has experienced some hardship, but she is the one that looks past that and doesn't let that define her or hold her back. When she lays there and looks up at the heavens, you can experience peace at last.

She doesn't care for cities, the pollution or the crowds. she dislikes bullies and in bigger cities that always seems to be a problem. She would much rather prefer to be outside in the trees of playing with butterflies, and eating cakes.

Personal Strengths:
- Friendliness
- Bending Capabilities
- Intelligent
- Wise

Personal Weaknesses:
- Height Restrictions
- Stamina
- Fighting
- Her Soft Spot for Animals and Nature

Hamartia: Her Short Stature

Personal Hero: Her Uncle Saichi. her father could not be there with her, and Saichi stepped up to help guide Miss Mavis right. Teaching her to let go of the bad and look to the future. Live for your Friends and Family.

Dreams and Ambitions: To find her Long Lost Friend, the one that gave her the headband and to see all the wonders and sights of each kingdom.

- Tea
- Star Gazing
- Cakes
- Friends
- Music
- Singing and Dancing

Dislikes:
- Bullies
- Fire
- Pain
- Curry

Brief History: Born in the bustling Light Kingdom Capital, Mavis was a sunrise shining on her mother. A gift she always wished for. It was a sad burden though, that nine weeks earlier, Mavis's father had died as a casualty of the army. The land was at peace but someone really wanted information on the capture of a highly known criminal, and in the pursuit, her father laid down his life. It pains Kirai to talk about it to this day, but Mavis never knew him. Looking up to he Uncle Saichi for guidance.  

Kirai decided that after a few weeks in the city, after her birth, that it was time to move, and they did. To the Earth Kingdom, to live with her Brother on his land. There Mavis would grow up peacefully.

And she did. Years went by, and Mavis turned into a loving, caring and polite young lady, playing with the butterflies, rolling in the grass. She even tried to enjoy meditating with her mother and uncle, but she just induced it into a tickle fight.

One day they had gone int town for shopping. Her mother needed a few supplies. It wasn't a city, just a larger town on the outskirts of the capital. There, Mavis met her friend. The one that gave her the feathered headband. With her mothers permission, she left and went to enjoy time in a park with her new friend. They vowed to never forget each other, and to find each other when the time was right. Mavis never breaks a promise, and that day, under the setting sun, they made a pinky promise to last the decades.  
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender   Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:35 pm

UNNACCEPTABLE. COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNNACCEPTABLE.

Just kidding. Approved. C:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender   Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:12 pm

No Tsumi! You must use this:

Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender   Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mavis Rune Kaido || Light Bender
Page 1 of 1