Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_vote_lcapKariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_voting_barKariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_vote_lcapKariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_voting_barKariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender Empty
PostSubject: Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender   Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender Charapp1

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender 3cb4c78c-5aed-459f-99d6-27a1ca0ba39a_zps9cd15056

CHARACTER NAME

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender Reg

Name: Kariline Kaido

Birthplace: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se

Current Living: Dark Nation Capital

Element: Nature

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender Fam

Father: Gale Kaido || Dark Bender Warrior || - Gale is a burly headfirst warrior. Always having a bad temper and hitting first rather than asking questions. Full of pride and determination his families safety comes first before anything.

Mother: Luna Kaido - Usagi || Nature Bender ||- A sweet flower that floated into Gale's life rather unexpectedly. She taught him to be gentle ( only with her it appeared ) and caring. He was a man with a mission and that fell instantly as his love for Luna overpowered anything.

Siblings: Gambert Kaido || Nature and Dark Bender || - Kari's twin sibling, the too share a unbreakable bond of trust and love for one another.

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender App

(( Post Time Skip ))

Height: 5'8"

Hair Color: Pinkish Purple, alot like her moms hair color, except a more faded color. It changes between seasons a bit. She usually has it down, to where it tickles her lower back. However she sometimes keeps the side of her hair braided away from her face filled with flowers.

Eye Color: Blue, a bright clear pale blue color. A trademark of both parents. Gale's family bloodline  has crystal eye color. While Luna's has blue. Kari's blue are piercing like her fathers but yet at the same time have a softness about them.

Clothes: Normally she wear traditional Earth Kingdom, and Dark Nation garments, as a mix. A dark grey mid arm shirt that is skin tight with cotton skin tight pants that are dressed with a calf length tunic. It has slits up the side and is garnished with a decorative light tan pattern. Her gloves match the same color and pattern as her tunic and her shin length boots are the same color as the tan pattern. Its easy to move around in. Easier to punch someone in the nose, as while a dress or girlish outfit restricts that.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender Per

Likes and Dislikes:

:: Likes ::

- Nature, Flowers, ect.
- Training
- Her Family
- Rain
- Drawing
- Animals

:: Dislikes ::

- Fire
- Hot Weather
- Spicy Food
- Cruelty
- Being Afraid

Strengths and Weaknesses:

:: Strengths ::

- Determination
- Her Family
- Passion for Everything She Does
- Close Combat
- Acrobatic

:: Weaknesses ::

- Bending
- Over Emotional
- Jumps into things without thinking
- Her Cracked Rib Injury

General Personality: - Kariline has a bit of a split personality, displaying traits from both parents. A Inner Brash nature as opposed to Kariline's outer sweet personality. It depends on the situation she is in, and the mood she displays to determine which side you would see at that moment.

Kariline tries to be nice, and caring, but if you poke her buttons long enough she brings out her fathers strength and kicks your ass to kingdom come!

She has a strong passion for her work, whether its her training with bending, or her day to day art work. Sometimes she would always wish she was a water bender, so she could paint with the colors so beautifully. The girl has talent, she is just always looking for ways to improve herself.

Kariline is defiantly a unique who has very many different appealing things about her. One of a kind girl you wont find anywhere else.

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender His

History: Kariline was the first of the twins to be born, Taking on a hair color similar to her mothers. She was a instant rainbow in their bleak life. While Gale, her father, was always away, it was the two girls, and her twin brother. He tried to help, but his mind was always on adventure and playing instead of chores. They lived on a small farm, which the tended herbs for an apothecary. They provided them with all the essentials needed to make medicine. Such kind neighbors they were too.

Kariline often seen them as family herself.

Kariline and her mother made a great living this way, as they did not have to wait for the herbs to grow, they were nature benders, and it was their gift to the help them grow faster. However, they would not make them grow faster, unless the situation called for it. Kariline and Luna, her mother, found it more special to talk to them, tend to them as needed.

While the girls played with flowers, and found their connection, Gambert wished away the afternoons, wanting his father to return. Gale didn't leave permanently, but he was a mercenary, and had to go where the money was. One evening however, a letter arrived from Gale, summoning them to the Dark Kingdom at once. An old friend, had supplied them with a future.

Luna and the kids arrived at the palace and were awestruck to find out that their brother/brother in law, Saichi Kaido, had become the royal blacksmith. He made weapons for the Military Adviser, Arlania Shir. Who in return was in need of a Military General to run the training corps. Gale was estatic, they didnt have to live in a tiny house anymore, they could live in the palace, along with all the other children, such as Skye Shir, Helios Game, Ashiya, and the noble children.

Kariline grew to be best friends with Skylar, but it was rather unfortunate she ended up having to leave for a while. However she didn't stop growing, and like a flower, she bloomed into a beautiful Lilly. Kariline was the most adored out of the court of Children, finding attention from all the young nobles in the state. Yet she turned them down, waiting for a more special young man. Kaige Kiryuno, the son of Arlania Shir - Kiryuno; brother to the young lady Tsubaki. She was fond of him the moment she first met them as they came down to live with their mother instead of father.

When Skye returned, they were nearly 21 years old. Helios had become King and the celebration was fantastic!! Kariline and Skye embraced once again, never wanting to be apart again. as of right now, Kariline doesn't have a job, but enjoys playing in the Royal gardens, talking to the flowers just as her mother once did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender   Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 pm

approval bump
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender   Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Aprooved! Very Happy [I can do this right?]
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender   Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:07 pm

o_O HOW WAS THIS MISSED? Yeah, you can, Maybeth. If not before, then you can now.

App's all good. Locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender   Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kariline Kaido || Nature Bender
Page 1 of 1