Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:16 am

nelleta listened to the man before attacking. she was just plucked up out of the streets and thrown into this. maybe this was for the best so that she wouldnt get caught again. she surged forward as soon as the mqn was done and kicked him in the groin. as he started to fall she hit him quickly and smoothly using water bender movements that her father had taught her (she is not bending just using the motion) and followed it up with another kick to the groin before jumping back and doing a backflip to kick him in the jaw with both feet. while still standing on her hands she spun to face the brute then pushed of to finish the flip facing itami.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 pm

With the addition of the Chi system, and its training aspects, I'm going to give this topic a brief closure, and spin it off into a training topic. >:3 If any of you are interested, let me know. So far, it's just Tarlof on board.

“Grandmaster Itami, sir!”

One of his scouts, wearing a hood adorned with the order's Bloody Rose insignia, though adorned with seven thorns. These men were the Seven Thorns Surveillance team- a unit designed to monitoring an order that had sprung up recently, hiding out in a place no one else had the audacity to set foot- there were ghosts there. Not just the spectral kind, either, but the emotional kind. They did not speak of that island, with good reason.

“Imagawa Yoshimoto has been seen associating with known Seven Thorns members!”

Itami sighed. “Prepare our fastest means of transportation. Students, you have 3 months' time to acquaint yourself with the Bloody Rose headquarters. We'll take care of your initiation later- for now, I am called on urgent business. In precisely three months from now, at 6 AM, meet me in this room, for additional training. We need to stretch out those Chi pathways of yours. Again, apologies, but this is a matter that cannot wait.”, Itami said, dismissing the punch-monkeys, and handing them their day's pay.

He paced out of the room, and briskly paced straight to the garage. “I'll be taking the airship. What is the current location of Konoe Ezofuji? This is something he should be informed of....”

[END]
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3