Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 pm

It's kinda becoming chaotic (and i'll post in a sec Razz ), so I'mma establish a posting order. From my next post:

-Tsumi
-Sprite
-Tarlof
-Lindsey
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

As he was in the middle of taking Mavis back to the Bloody Rose HQ, he silently pondered her nature. She seemed to be shy- almost afraid of him, even. Eventually, she managed a shaky “Hello I- Itami. I'm honored to get this privilege". Itami turned to her, his monotonous voice retaining it's tone, but his features, while they continued to give away nothing, now appeared softer. “Ah, a proper greeting- a quality of a gentlewoman. I suspect we shall get along very well. I apologize if my demeanor intimidates you- that is not my intention.” He said. In actuality, that was exactly his intention, but straight out telling someone “Hello, I am eccentric, and I'm trying to scare you.” was not exactly the best way to make someone comfortable around you. “I hope that-

He was interrupted by a bump from behind. He turned, looking down on a ragged-looking woman. She had black hair, and her clothes appeared to be stained with some kind of red fruit juice. On his hip, Itami's Hydroplatea made a slight movement. Not one that could be seen, but one that Itami could feel. This was not fruit juice- it was blood. Of course, Itami knew it was not his place to stick his nose into other people's business, so he refrained from prying. However, being a gentleman, he could not allow the scenario in front of him to remain on it's current course.

“My apologies, madame- I should have looked where I was going. Allow me to make it up to you- i've got refreshments of all kinds at my estate- do accompany me there. Also, may I inquire as to your name?” he said. In fact, his genlemanly-ness was merely a front. Someone who could splatter themselves with that much blood, and still appear intimidated by someone taller than them was in the most dire need of guidance. Perhaps he was hoarding students, but then, being trained in the way of an assassin was not exactly a brutal death.

Itami turned, motioning for the two girls to follow him. He remained silent for the duration of the walk (which was about 5 minutes long), leading them into the alley, and speaking the password once more, not waiting for the prompt from the man on the other side. “I'm back. Blah blah, heavens shall tremble.”

The door opened, and he stood to the side, allowing the women to enter first, before entering himself. “Find Ace, and tell him to come to training room 35.” he said, to the man at the front desk. “Very well, sir.”

Itami turned to the girls. “Mavis, if you'd like, we can arrange for your residency here, for the duration of your apprenticeship, though i'm afraid I have another student waiting to train with us, so the arrangements will have to wait until after the session. Nelleta, if you'd like to come train with us, feel free. If not, there is a cafeteria here, where you can find any kind of food you'd care to ask for.”

Regardless of what Nelleta would choose to do, he walked (slowly, so those of lesser height could keep up) to the designated training room, and awaited Ace's arrival.

It was good to be back in action.

Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Ace wandered the halls until he eventually found a cafeteria, filled with meat, fruits, drinks,  and anything else he could have needed. "Yes!" he silently said to himself, walking to get some food. He got alot of food. Like, ALOT. They even had different kinds of...juice, you could call it. He got his food and went to go sit down.

Ace hadn't eaten in a day and a half. Maybe longer. He  was chomping down on a chicken leg. He looked around, seeing all the employees and other people looking at him and whispering to each other. "What? I'm hungry!" he yelled to them, eating another bite of chicken leg, and taking a sip of juice. If you were to see his plate, you would be surprised too. It was filled to the brim with desserts, meat, and fruits. He was in the middle of eating another cinnamon hot cake, when a man came to his side. "May I help you?" he said, his mouth full of desserts. "Master Itami has summoned you to training room 35. He would like you there immediately, if it is not a trouble for you." the mans said. "No, no, it's fine." he said, gulping down the hot cake. He walked around, and eventually found training room 35. "Well, this is the place." he said, looking around.

The cinnamon cakes:
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:45 am

Nelleta stood there in shock for a moment. The man didn't attack. She would have so why didn't he? In fact he was inviting her to accompany him. She instinctively answered when he asked her name. ''Nelleta'' she replied. She was lost in thought until she heard the guards yelling about finding her. She followed the man. As she walked she grabbed a cloak without the shop owner realizing and threw up the hood. Just in time too. The guards raced past her as she kept the man with the silver bandana in sight. Once the guards had past, Nell let out a held breath and rushed towards the man. As unsure of him as she was, she knew he was the only way for her to get off the streets. She caught up as he turned down the ally. He spoke to a door in the ally and walked in followed by the other woman. Nell quickly ducked inside. The bandana man was talking to the woman “Mavis, if you'd like, we can arrange for your residency here, for the duration of your apprenticeship, though I'm afraid I have another student waiting to train with us, so the arrangements will have to wait until after the session. Nelleta, if you'd like to come train with us, feel free. If not, there is a cafeteria here, where you can find any kind of food you'd care to ask for.” he said. Then he confused Nell more by turning away and leaving the room. If someone were to invade her home she would have killed them. With nothing better to do she followed wondering what would happen to her. She was still disturbed by the fact that she was still scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 83231adc-fb45-4ad1-951a-72a2bd0b64da_zpsd5188555

Mavis watched as they entered the alley, where was he leading them? THEIR DEATH?!! Mavis grew a bit paranoid, holding her breath and her eyes got wide, but as they came to the dead end, he spoke a few words. To anyone that didn't know what was going on, it seemed like he was talking to himself.

But a door opened and she let out her breath with relief. She still didn't trust him entirely, but enough not to run away screaming. She needed to do this, but she didn't really want to. The other girl, Nelleta. She worried Mavis, there was something about her that really upset the peacefulness of their walk. But Mavis couldnt judge and be mean, it was against her.

The girls stood there as Itami had left again, another student?! Ace? She looked around, the entrance was darker and creepier, it reminded her of like a dungeon. She was sure there was more to it than this and she couldnt wait to explore.

Mavis turned her head to Itami and smiled, " Thank you! I would like that most indefinatly. " She said. Mavis really didnt have anywhere else in Ba Sing Se to go. She couldnt wait to get started!

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:44 am

Itami led his students to the training room, where Ace had just arrived. “Ace, meet your training companions, Nelleta and Mavis. Nelleta, Mavis, this is Ace. Of course, training together is no obligation to form a permanent team- do not feel pressured to join up with someone you already know, when the time to choose a team comes. That is, except you, Nelleta, unless you should suddenly decide to join the Bloody Rose.” Itami said, giving them a few moments to exchange pleasantries, while he made all the necessary arrangements.

Within several minutes, 3 particularly large brutes, each complete with stuck-out jaw, pouty lips, and cro-magnon skull, came into the room. “To start, we're going to gauge your skill at hand-to-hand combat. Please, refrain from bending, for the duration of this training, as we are going to be learning skills that center around using only one's material skills.

Pick a brute, and don't hold back. Don't worry- they're trained (and paid) to take it.”

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm

Sprite no longer wishes to participate. He has been removed from the topic. Brief IC Explaination:

An attendant burst into the room. "I apologize for the interruption, Master, but we have a matter that requires Ace's attention immediately." She said, and briskly led him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Nelleta looked a little surprised that this boy came in and then left. the looked away in confusion and looked at the brutes. she pointed at the biggest one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Mavis looked at her feet. She didn't expect that they would want to test her like this right away. She didn't know hand on hand combat. Mavis felt like falling to the floor and crying, but when she saw the new girl pick a brute, she felt like she couldn't give up already.

The girl walked up to the one on the left and put her hands on her hips with a Hmph!! Mavis then punched him, right in the gut with a HIYA! The big man just laughed, such a pathetic attempt. And that only made Mavis angry to where she kicked him in the knee.

The man let out a OOmph! and kneeled on the ground, he had to admit, that caught him off guard and hurt a bit. In that position, he was now as tall as she was, and Mavis glared at the man for laughing at her. She brought back her fist and punched his square i the nose, breaking it. It didn't take alot of pressure to break someone's nose. It began gushing blood and the man cupped his hand to it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:13 am

Itami watched Nelleta point to a brute, and Mavis surge ahead, breaking his bash-monkey's nose. “Excellent, Mavis, if unrefined. However, attacks should not be brute force alone- put together several that you can move through fluidly, and expect a MUCH different result. For example-” Saying this, Itami approached the third brute, originally intended for ace.

He surged forward, jabbing two fingers under the man's ribcage, causing him to cough. As he did so, Itami ran up the man's midsection, backflipping off of him, and kicking the man's jaw in an upward fashion in the process, causing saliva to spray from the man's mouth. “If you combine your attacks with bending...” Itami said, in midair, completing his backflip, and solidifying the man's sprayed saliva into sharp, thin icicle-needles, and firing them at the man, stopping just before they hit him. “-you can achieve a lethal result. However, since we are practicing non-bending attacks, try instead to combine three of the most basic combat moves into a.... we'll call them “Combos”. Combine two punches and a kick into a “combo”, and finish with a jumping uppercut, to your respective brute's jaw. You are allowed to go about these in any order you choose, so long as you can do so fluidly.”

After he finished, he flicked a gold coin to each brute- they had more than earned a small tip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next