Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_lcapOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_voting_barOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_lcapOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_voting_barOh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) Empty
PostSubject: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Amaku Secanzo, the wolf sage of the northern air, waited in a flat grass terrain that was surrounded by trees. A girl named 'Yami Sentoki' wished to learn wolf sage training from him, so he had told her to meet him in the Light Bender State. He was leaning on a tree, waiting for the girl to emerge from the forest so he could test her and see if she was ready. It was a sunny day, and Amaku was starting to get bored...

Last edited by Sprite3921 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Yami was wandering around the light state. She had just finished spending time with an old friend and was now looking for a teacher she had agreed to meet. He claimed to be some kind of sage, so Yami hoped he wasn't a Pervy Sage (heh, get it?). This man was supposed to teach her how to summon a wolf, and Yami had always wanted to learn how to summon an animal. The man had given Yami directions as to where he was located, and Yami was trying to find that place now.

It was a sunny day, not too hot and not too cold, perfect training weather. Yami was excited to find this man and begin her training. However, Yami was looking at the sky and managed to trip over the man's feet as he was leaning against the tree. She got up and said, "Are you Amaku?"
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 pm

((a little god-modding here, as approved by Loolaalee. Also, this might get a little cliche.))

"Why yes. I seem to be. And who mi-" be fore he could finish, he quickly blew a gust of wind at the girl, blowing her into the tree. "Hmm. First lesson: always expect the unexpected. I'm guessing your Yami Sentoki." he said, as he was on the tree that she was blasted into. Yea, that was how quick he was. "So, you wish to learn the art of the wolf-sage, eh?" he said, looking at Yami. "Well then, your second lesson is," he said, pulling out two belles banded together by a string, "retrieve this bells from me. Three...two...one...go!" he yelled, before jumping onto the ground in front of Yami.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Yami sat there, puzzled. "Wait, isn't that exercise a teamwork thing? What does that have to do with this? I'm alone!" Yami said. Her eyes began to glow orange after she was pushed into the tree, and she was trying to suppress the power of the 5-tails. She just shrugged and jumped into the trees. From there, she aimed and arrow at the string of the bells, that if she hit would pull the bells out of Amaku's grasp and pin them against a tree behind him where Yami was moving to just after she let the arrow fly.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Amaku watched as her eyes turned orange. "Ooh! I shot fuse, I see. Hmph." he said, before taking out his kunai and blocked the arrow, sending it towards a tree nearby, and then laughed. He ran to her, stopping right in front of her. "Hmm. Why don't you use that bending of yours, 5-tails?" he said, before going behind her, and leaning on her back. He took out a book, and started to read. (while leaning)
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Yami dropped to the ground to throw him off balance. She then set her hand on fire and sent fire at the man's book, hoping to destroy it. She wanted to at least feel like he was taking it seriously. She then made a grab for the bells, trying to take them out of his grip, this time by swinging her knife at the string to cut it, having her hand ready to move below them if she was able to cut it.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:41 pm

((Loo, don't look anything up about summons for this part.))

The girl dropped to the ground, seemingly trying to throw Amaku out of his balance, and then she set fire to his book. "REALLY short fuse, I see." he said, waving off his book. Before she could cut the bells, Amaku threw them into the air and said "Whoops." he then air-jumped so quickly (that it looked like a flash) and caught the bells, shoving them back into his pocket. "Okay, okay. I've seen enough." he said, landing back on the ground. "Now, for the oral exam. I want you to answer this SIMPLE question: how do you summon your...summon." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Yami stared at him. She knew that she had to admit defeat on this one. She fell to her knees and bowed her head."That's the whole reason I'm here, to learn how to summon anything. I don't know a thing about summoning, so that's why I came to see you. Odds are, I'm not worthy of your training. But hear me out when I say that I'm trying to be the best I can be, without using the power of the 5-tails." Yami said. All of it was true. She felt like she herself was unworthy of training by a sage. She just wanted to be strong on her own, without the help of the stupid monster inside of her. She waited for him to say something, whether it would be reassuring or the cancellation of her training, she was prepared for both.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:03 pm

"Hmm..." he said, rubbing his chin. "Yami, i'll give you a small taste of summoning. Behold the power of the wolf!" he yelled, as he took out his kunai and scratched into his hand. He dropped the blood onto the ground, and smoke appeared. When the smoke finally cleared, a giant wolf appeared, and Amaku was standing on it. "Do ya like him? He talks too! Come on, don't be shy!" he said, patting the wolf. When it finally turned it's head to look at Yami, it growled before walking towards her and sniffing her all around. It gave her a huge lick, and started wagging it's tail. "Hehe, I like this one!" the wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Yami tried to shake the wolf saliva off of her clothes. She didn't mind getting licked by dogs, but this was ridiculous. When it started speaking, Yami was prepared. She had heard something about summoning animals being able to talk. She walked toward the giant wolf and patted it's nose. "Uh...Hi. I'm Yami Sentoki. Um...I've never really talked to a wolf before, so this is kinda new to me. Do you have a name?" Yami said to it, trying to sound nice so it wouldn't hate her. If she was gonna learn to summon it, she might as well befriend it early.

While Yami waited for the wolf to respond, she heard this inside: Oh please. Are you really foolish enough to believe that THAT is going to help you? Just use my power, I'm way more powerful than that. Yami thought back, So, you're talking again. That's a shame, I liked the silence. Anyway, do I even need to tell you again that I don't want your help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)   Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry]  (Loo, Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh? So you want to be my apprentice? [Summon...ry] (Loo, Tsumi Buredo)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next