Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_lcapTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_voting_barTime to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) Empty
PostSubject: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Ace's pupils became red in the shape of a star. "Ugh, get out of my way! I'm trying to get somewhere!" he yelled at the assassins, that were attacking him. He was told to meet up with the great "Itami" (he'd already forgotten his last name) in the upper ring of Ba Sing Se, and was being pestered by a guild that had been following him because he ruined their plans once-okay twice...maybe a few more times. He'd even bought a new suit, in case Itami wanted him to go on some stealth mission. It was a black cloak with a hood that had two red objects that resembled clouds at the hips.

Ace's "Special" eyes:

Ace's new suit:

Ace defeated the last one with some lightning to the stomach, and kept on walking. He eventually found a food shop, in which he went in and got a little something to eat. He got a package of rice and meat, and some tea. He eventually stopped at a shop, too, and got some Ba Singe Se souvenirs. He did this until he realized he was getting too distracted, and finally reached the spot where he was told to go, and started to wait.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 pm

Itami Kurushii, the Fire Nation's Minister of Defense, as well as one of the last remaining Masters of the Assassin Order, walked toward a certain young boy, who had contacted him, after being referred by one of Itami's growing ranks of underlings. He treated them well, as long as they did what they were told. They were bought the house of their choice, so long as they took contracts to earn back the money. Of course, Itami did not charge interest. After all, they had to have SOME reason to stick around, aside from the round-the-clock training centers, and massive resources.

The boy he intended to meet was at the appointed meeting spot before him. Punctuality- the quality of a gentleman. Itami liked him already. However, the boy seemed to have strange taste in clothing. He wore a black robe, decorated with red clouds. A rather flamboyant way to dress, but then, he did not judge.

“Hello.” Itami said. “I presume you are my new student?”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Ace turned around in suprise. "I presume you are my new student?" said a voice. "Depends. Are you Itami...um...are you Itami?" he said, trying to remember his last name. "If you are, then yes, I am. My name is Ace Kyoko, and I got a new suit just for this! Check it out!" he said, smiling, until he noticed Itami looking at it in a way. "Well, it's not my usual outfit, I just thought it might be...you know...suitable for whatever you want to have me do." he said to Itami. "Assuming you are Itami, what are we gonna do today? A couple of fighting exercises? A mission?" he said, acting as if he was punching something. "Whatever you want me to do, im up for it. I can hike," he said as he jogged in place "I can swim," he said, making a swimming motion "and my accuracy is really good. Watch this." he pointed his sword at a piece of wood in a craftsmen shop, and shot electricity out of it, knocking the wood off the counter.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm

The boy began talking frantically, spasmodically punching the air, speaking about what they were about to do, and even fired lightning at a log. “Ok, your first assignment is to calm down. Be silent, and we will begin your training. Here, come with me- I will show you my training ground. I have not the patience for petty rituals, so consider yourself sworn to secrecy. Divulge my secrets, and I'll kill you, simple as that. Blahblahblah, bloodoath, yadayadayada service contract yadayada.”

“You're in.”

His medium-length, silver hair blew in the wind, buffeting his desensitized green eyes. Looking into Itami’s eyes, one could see that even his facial expression was irreparably damaged by war, appearing calloused and focused. Above these eyes, he wore a small, silver bandanna, which covered the top of his head, but let the sides of his hair flow freely. Moving downward, he wore a silk/chain mail undershirt, under a comfortable blue light armor (which had a middle, non-conducting layer, which diluted a good part of electricity’s power.), which allowed for ease of movement, without sacrificing too much defense. On this armor, his personal symbol (three lines, in a semi-triangle) was embroidered, among thousands of other, smaller engravings, each representing a personal victory of his. On his waist, he wore a belt, which consisted of several special, ice-based locks, which kept his weapons stored comfortably, and easily accessible. Finally, he had a small dagger strapped to his ankle.

Even while talking, Itami maintained a vocal monotone. He gave no information away about his psyche, even to those who would deem it unimportant. Few were privilege to knowing Itami on a personal level, and even fewer were privilege to his emotions.

Itami turned into an alley to his left, beckoning for the boy to follow him. Pressing into the alley, there was especially worn-down door, with a symbol matching one engraved on Itami's armor. Itami knocked on the door. Shortly, a voice came through the door, saying, “Password?”

Itami quickly replied, with “The earth shall fall, and the heavens shall be caused to tremble.”

The door opened right away. “Welcome back, Master Itami. Ah, I see you've brought a guest! I shall prepare a room for him, straight away.” the servant said, scurrying away. “Welcome, Ace Kyoko, to the Bloody Rose's Ba Sing Se headquarters. As a hastily sworn-in member, there are several things you should know:

1. Contracts are available at the bulletin board, in the common room.
2. Weapons, armor, and transportation can be rented for a small fee, or bought from one of our blacksmiths. If you have the skill, you can forge your own equipment, at our forge. You could even make some quick coin, by forging arms for those who need them.
3.  Training rooms can be found in the west wing. Spar with anyone you like, but if you kill someone, I'll kill you.

For now, please accompany my servant to one of our rooms. This room will become permanently yours, for the duration of your time spent as a recruit. Once you reach the rank of official assassin (which requires at least a year spent with us), you will be permitted to buy a house, if you do not already have one. After you finish up there, meet me in training room 35. I will be along shortly- I have another student that will be joining us."

Saying this, he turned and exited, heading to meet his next student.

[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 22209be6-0672-441b-b895-5a3b586ec0d2_zps53f550b4

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 43c802f1-59ed-48d7-9629-f078de13fd92_zps20c93e2b Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 26d3388b-710c-4cd3-a6bd-cea6351b4196_zps1c445caa

You Never Know
How Strong You Are...
Untill Being Strong
Is the Only Choice You Have

- - - x - - - - - - - - - - -

Her skin felt clammy as she walked through the streets. This is where her " brother " Directed her. The parchment clenched in her fist as her limbs shook. She couldn't help but be nervous. It had been a year and a half since Nykolas had brought her in. Aunt Sara had always told stories of her assassin days, and it frightened her, the power that they held.

Nykolas and Sara thought that it would be good to learn to protect herself. And with their contacts that could be done safely and effectively. What kind of people were they, to put a girls life in their own hands. Mavis didn't protest though, she had a strong will and was determined to learn too. She was traveling the world now, and it was filled with not only dangerous beings but people too.The sun was beginning to set and Mavis felt the world around her settle with it. People began filing into their homes, drunks moved to the bars and people. Her parchment said to meet Itami there, and the corner of the Fishery, and City Hall. But why here, what made it so special?

Mavis began to wonder about the man Itami, the last remaining Assassin. She thought of Saranade, and how she said they either died or retired, and not many did that either. Mavis shuddered as she took a seat on a crate next to the fishery. she hoped this was the right spot to meet him at, and that it wasn't too late either. Mavis felt a wave come over her, she has never been able to use her bending to fight, should she utilize fighting techniques with weapons? Mavis felt a sudden discouragement. But she wouldn't give up, not now.

- - - - - - - - - - - x - - -
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 am

Another student? Oh boy! Ace thought to himself, walking with the servant to his room. "Thanks." he said, walking into his room. Ace jumped onto the bed and waved his hands and legs around. "How long has it been since I've seen a bed!?" he said to himself. He quickly got up. "Ok, enough of that. Now, what should I do for the next 32 minutes?" he looked out the window (there's a window, right?) and then looked at the ceiling, in automatic boredom. "Is there a cafeteria? Did he say anything about food?" Ace said, walking out his door down to the common room.

He saw the contract board. Thinking it was a map of the place,he walked over to it and browsed it. Ok, that's not a map... he looked at the people around him. "Is there any food here?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: nelleta   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 pm

A full moon. Nelleta always felt more powerful under the full moon. In the distance she saw light through the trees. She had been traveling with out food for a week and the malnourishment and lack of hygiene started to catch up with her. She started to head towards the other lives she felt. Coming out of the woods she found herself near the edge of a village. Ahead of her she spotted a local butcher shop. She stealthed towards it and uncapped one of her blood skins. Extending her chi to pull the blood it contained out of the skin she sliced through the door close to the jam, cutting through the lock on the other side. She returned the blood back to its skin and pushed the door open. She stepped in and quickly shut the door, freezing some blood over the locks to keep people from finding her. Quickly flitting around the shop she grabs what salted and smoked meat she could, shoving a piece of jerky into her mouth.

Suddenly the room lit up. She spun around, uncorking a skin and beheading the man who appeared behind her in one swift movement. She didn't see the woman behind the man until she started screaming for the guards. Running on instinct she cut the woman's throat and turned to the door and tried to throw it open. After a minute she remembered that she froze the door shut. She extended her chi, liquefied the blood and let it fall as she threw the door opened and ran into a man's chest. Before she could react and kill the man everything went black.

When she woke her skins were gone and she was in a grungy cell. She could hear people pulling down the corridor outside her cell but she was too far away to pull the blood out of their bodies. She heard someone coming down the hall and prepared to pull the blood out of their eyes. Before she could extend her chi fire flooded around her. A cup of water on a stick pushed through the flames.

"Drink" a voice on the other side said. Being parched from the fire she drank it all. The cup retracted and when the flames receded she was alone. Pushing her dirty, matted hair out of her face, she curled up in the corner. Over the next few days the guards repeated this little act. On the fifth night in the cell Nelleta got an idea. She took her nails and started to sharpen it on the wall. The next person who came to her cell wasn't going to walk away. When she was done she lay her head down and fell asleep with a wicked smile on her face. The next morning she sat up and waited for her guards to visit. When she heard someone coming down the corridor she stood in front of the wall opposite the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Itami left the Bloody Rose's Ba Sing Se HQ, heading toward the fishery, where his next student had requested to meet him. As he walked, he passed a prison, wherein was rumored to be imprisoned some kind of psychopathic blood-bender. He smiled at the thought- one man's hobby was another man's heinous crime. Ah, well, “Justice” had to take it's course.

Itami soon arrived at the designated meeting place for his next student- the Upper Ring fishery. He had done this for the express purpose of keeping his students apart, at locations where they could be picked up and returned to the hideout in a linear fashion, with minimal side-trips along the way. Of course, he could have directed them directly to his headquarters, but then, simply telling them where it was, before he had even seen their face, could lead to disaster. At least, this way, if they leaked information, he could easily hunt them down.

Seeing his student sitting on a box (a picture was included in the letter of request he had received), Itami approached her, maintaining his monotonous face the entire time. “Hello, Mavis Kaido, My name is Itami Kurushii. As you likely know, I have been asked to train you in the old Assassin disciplines, and, for the first time in a very long time, I have been paid to do so. Due to my Merchant's code, I am now honor-bound to take you under my proverbial wing, as it were. Do come with me- I have much to show you.” Itami said.

After allowing for a response, he motioned to follow him, and began the walk back to the Bloody Rose HQ. He could not help but feel a spark of pride- His order was growing, and, for the most part, their presence was still a secret. Though, it was better that way. Many individuals had flocked to the assassin order, for mere want of the Assassin title, rather than the desire to take action. It had sickened him, to the point of never attending any of the meetings, regardless of his Master title.

He found it difficult to contain a proud smirk, but he managed, with the knowledge that he could not celebrate, until he had trained students to the rank of Assassin.

Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:31 pm

When the fires came she stood calmly in the center, waiting for the cup. When she saw it cup through the fire she knelt. "Drink" said the guard. She reached up and tilted the cup so that its contents spilled on her. Once her clothes and hair were soaked she braced her left foot against the wall and burst through the fire slashing the cup guard's throat with her nails and charged the fire bender. She slashed him across the eyes and ran our the open door. Seeing her blood skins in a box to her left. She snatched them up and booked it out of the prison. When she did she ran right into a man with a silver bandana. She stared up at him and his female companion with fear in her eyes. She knew she couldn't beat them both with out bending and she refused to use the taint of her water bending bloodline. She knew shewas in trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 22209be6-0672-441b-b895-5a3b586ec0d2_zps53f550b4

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 43c802f1-59ed-48d7-9629-f078de13fd92_zps20c93e2b Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) 26d3388b-710c-4cd3-a6bd-cea6351b4196_zps1c445caa

You Never Know
How Strong You Are...
Untill Being Strong
Is the Only Choice You Have

- - - x - - - - - - - - - - -

She nearly jumped out of her skin as he approached. Not only was she surprised out of her la la land, he was not what she was expecting. Well entirely. His features, they were different, and there was defiantly something about him that said he was powerful. She could feel it.

Mavis froze up and slid off the crate gently, she kept her eyes on him as he spoke to her. She was a small, lithe little thing, and compared to the tall Itami, how could she not be so intimidated.

His voice was almost intoxicating, as he succumbed her into following him. She was still speechless, she just walked behind him, trying to keep his pace. She glanced over him, So many curiosities shone off the man.

Finally she swallowed the ball in her throat and spoke, " Hello I- Itami. I'm honored to get this privilege." She said being rather polite. She looked down at her feet, which were covered in simple white flats.

She wondered about the kind of training they were going to get, she was curious as to how long she would be in their company. Was it like a family, someplace she could call home for a while? Home.... She thought about her mother, and her adopted family. The ones that said this would be good for her, she wondered if they were safe and how they were doing...

- - - - - - - - - - - x - - -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)   Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to train... (Tsumi Buredo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next