Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_vote_lcapAlyssandra Lynn Fae  I_voting_barAlyssandra Lynn Fae  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_vote_lcapAlyssandra Lynn Fae  I_voting_barAlyssandra Lynn Fae  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alyssandra Lynn Fae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sammylynn
Novice
Novice
sammylynn

Alyssandra Lynn Fae  Empty
PostSubject: Alyssandra Lynn Fae    Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Alyssandra, Fae. Middle name : Lynn. Goes by Aly
Birthplace: In the Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: The Southern Water Tribe.
Element: She was born unable to bend water like the rest of her family can.
Pets: She loves animals and would love to have a pet but she doesn't seeing as her twin brother sees all animals as food.

Weapons: As she cannot bend she has been taught to use a variety of weapons indluding:
Poison darts: These tend to be her favorite weapon of choice. they are small and easy to keep on her without being noticed by others as they fit easily in her bag or on her belt. Some are made of metal and some made of wood, all of them however have a sharp poisoned tip.
Swords / knifes: Over the years she has become quite good at sword fighting along with knife throwing. She much prefers to use knives over swords as they are lighter, making movements quicker and easier.
Bow and arrow: She has become quite good with a bow and arrow. She loves the way it feels in her hand and how neat and elegant the arrow looks as it glides through the air towards its mark.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Just 3rd
Blood type: A-
Hobbies: Alyssandra loves to read and write and is quite intelligent for her age. She also likes to practice her weapons and fighting skills. Another thing Alyssandra loves to do is help care for the little children in the tribe while both of their parents work.
Quirks:
She is the only one of her family who is unable to bend.  
Often finds herself singing and lost in thought
Family:
Dad: Her dad is a warrior and hunter. They do not often see him, though he makes sure his family is always cared for and safe.
Mother: Her mother died in childbirth so she never was really able to meet her, though she likes to imagine what her mother was like.
Twin brother: They are pretty close and know they can talk to each other about anything. He however tends to be quite overprotective over her.
Character Theme: None

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Her hair is around shoulder length and wavy. It is a pretty hazelnut brown color with natural brown highlights. You will find it normally worn pulled half up.
Eyes: She has beautiful big golden brown sized eyes that are framed by long, thick, dark lashes.
Height: 5'2"
Clothes: You will normally find her wearing a dress that is various shades of blue with some white edging and ties that make it form fitting. Along with her dress she tends to wear an animal skin cloak and boots that lace up and tie.
Skin: Her skin is smooth and pale other than a scar that is about three inches long and half a centimeter wide on her hip from a wild animal attack when she was five.
Body Type: She has a smaller more petite build to her at 5'2" and 110 Lbs. Most or her weight is from muscle which you can sometimes see in her legs and upper arms.
Image: Alyssandra Lynn Fae  Clannadas13-00023-246x185

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Alyssandra tends to have a more sweet and gentle personality. She is usually good at calming people down. She has never been one for fighting and would prefer to work things out by talking them over in a calm matter. Thanks to her calmness and sweet personality along with her knack for being gentle she is normally good with both children and animals.
She also has a caring and motherly side to her. Growing up without a mother seemed to help her develop that side of her more and quicker. She was always good at being the woman figure of the family. She learned at a young age how to be a caretaker and found out over the years that it is something that she is quite good at. Though her brother is protective over her she still tries to take care of him as a mother would.
Along with her normally sweet and caring personality she can also have a bit of a temper and can get annoyed quite easily. She doesn't like being babied like her twin brother tends to do because he feels as without being able to bend she cant easily defend herself. She doesn't like to be underestimated and it irritates her when people do.  She can also be quite stubborn and doesn't easily give up which helps her not only with her brother but also with learning different weapons to fight with.
Personal Strengths:
Caring
Stubborn
Quick learner
Personal Weaknesses:
Stubborn
Can be innocent and naive
Trusts too easily

Hamartia: Does not know when it is time to give up
Personal Hero: Leah, her mothers best friend. She as a mother figure to Alyssandra because her own mother couldn't be there for her. She taught Alyssandra a lot about life and about how even though she could not bend there was still so much that she could do.
Dreams and Ambitions:
She often dreams of traveling and meting the love of her life then settling down and starting a family of her own.

Caring for others,
Practicing her weapons,
Learning new things,
Traveling,
Meeting new people and making friends

Dislikes:

Disappointing people,
Fighting,
When people tell her she can't do something,
When those the cares about get hurt,
When she has a hard time learning things

Brief History: Her and her twin brother were born to loving parents. Her mother died giving birth to them so she was never really able to meet and get to know her mother. Her mothers best friend mainly took care of Alyssandra and her twin brother Leo as their father was not around much. Though she knew her dad was away a lot not only because it was hard to deal with his wifes death when he was in the home they lived in together,  but also because he was a hunter and warrior, she wished he would be around more.
Growing up was sometimes hard for Alyssandra as while all her friends were learning to bend water she couldn't bend. Her mothers best friend Leah, who also was unable to bend taught her many other skills to have. She was taught how to take care of others and was taught to use multiple weapons. She developed a caring and motherly side at a young age and was good at being the woman figure of the family and a more motherly figure towards her twin brother.
When She was five she tried to follow her brother and father on a hunting trip and ended up getting attacked by a wild animal. She was lucky and it only left one scar on her shoulder blade. She was scared but not seriously injured which she was quite thankful for.
As she got older she started to dream of traveling. She wanted to get to meet new people and learn about their different cultures. She has many dreams or traveling the world and hopefully falling in love. The only thing that has been keeping her from her dream of traveling is knowing that it would upset her brother as he is very protective.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Alyssandra Lynn Fae  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyssandra Lynn Fae    Alyssandra Lynn Fae  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Approved.

Please note that you need the victim's permission to poison another Player, but poisoning non-player characters (or NPC's) is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Alyssandra Lynn Fae
Page 1 of 1